GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
August 09, 2022, 09:36:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 👌☜🕈✌☼☜ ⚐☞ ❄☟☜ 💣✌☠ 🕈☟⚐ 💧🏱☜✌😐💧 ✋☠ 💣☜💣☜💧📬

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Sci Fi RP REDUX

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 [50]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sci Fi RP REDUX  (Read 2492 times)
Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #735 on: July 13, 2022, 04:28:09 am »

/The mention of two days was both relieving and a stressor to the commanding officer... But he nodded and even smiled./

/Ivan/: Two days.

/He stood up and motioned to Ana/

/Ivan/: You take good care of him-extra good care. I need him healed and able to fight in two days time, okay?

/Ana really tried hard not to roll her eyes. It was her job after all to heal and make ready the troops for battle again.../

/Ivan/: And captain, rest up. No straining yourself, you hear?

/With that, Ivan walked out. There was so much to do to prepare for in two days time... So much could happen in two days time. Speaking of... where were his troopers? Why did he get a bad feeling that Harper or Will would be getting themselves into trouble/
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

Curiouser and Curiouser...

View Profile
« Reply #736 on: July 25, 2022, 08:54:36 am »

/At that moment, Harper had been scurrying away with a grin, taking in all the sights she could before someone inevitably dragged her back to the tent again. Kai was doing a good job of keeping their alien guard focused on him...their constant bickering growing more and more amusing than worrisome nowadays. The two of them seemed to be in a dance of stubbornness that one may mistake for growing respect...she wasn't too sure honestly. Whatever kept them from not killing each other while her friends healed was fine with her, as well as the welcome distractions from being forced to remain cooped up all day/

/She soon came up to one of her favorite spots, a group of tinkering aliens all working hard on developing tools they needed for the upcoming combat. At the helm of the group was a very brawny female alien with orangish red skin and scars littering her arms and fingers. Even as she tried to mask her approach, the alien remarked without even lifting her head/

/Darga/: Spying again, little human?

/Harper groaned and stepped out into the open. Though a few glanced in her direction with surprise, the aliens themselves seemed more nonchalant as of late to these humans antics/

/Harper/: Not spying. Observing! I'm just admiring your skills Darga!

/The alien rolled her eyes as nodded for the other to approach, Harper welcoming the gesture to take a seat next to her/

/Darga/: I bet they'll notice you gone in five hums.

/Harper rolled her eyes as she picked up some of the heavy branches and wires and began to follow the steps she observed from Darga/

/Harper/: They have better things to do than hunt me down. Besides, I want to help.

/Darga chuckled under her breath, a hand lifting up to ruffle the girl's hair/

/Darga/: Truly a strange human indeed.

/Harper/: It's not strange to want to help others...at least it shouldn't be.

/Darga/: Little human, I agree with that. Now hold, you're doing it all wrong.

/Darga then lowered her own work to help guide Harper's hands, the human lighting up at the assistance. They hadn't been with the village long but already Harper learned so much and was melding with the locals, becoming a team. It was nice. She only hoped Will was also staying out of trouble.../
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #737 on: July 27, 2022, 06:56:00 pm »

/Staying out of trouble was exactly what Will was trying very hard to do… everywhere he went in the village he felt the sharp stares of the villagers. It was as if they knew he was not even welcomed with his own kind, like he wasn’t to be trusted out of all of his fellow troopers. So after being denied a lot of possible things to do by his guard that was put in charge of him, he resided on the wall of the  village’s outskirts, near where they had entered a couple days ago. He was tossing small sticks from above, watching them fall onto the jungle floor. Exciting stuff. His guard had lightened up and was barely interested in Will’s actions and instead was engaging in conversation with another gate guard. With a huff, Will leaned his chin on his resting hand and scanned the jungle. It was dawning on him that he was a prisoner in space and a prisoner here./
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #738 on: Yesterday at 12:43:50 pm »

/Netta/: Ah, I thought I'd find you here.

/The alien who sponsored them stepped off the path towards where Will awaited, glancing knowingly at the guard who paid little mind before she turned back to Will with a smile/

/Netta/: Odd to find you alone here. Though I suppose there is likely your allies causing trouble elsewhere. I heard whispers that Harper had snuck off again. Midas will lose his marbles for sure.
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #739 on: Yesterday at 07:57:45 pm »

/Will turned his attention to Netta, but his body was still slouched over the railing of the wall with little interest./

/Will/: Hasn't Midas already lost his marbles too many times to have any left? Besides, Harper is meshing with the locals and having a grand old time.. I didn't want to get in the way.

/He flicked a pebble off the ledge and watched it free fall to the ground below, before shoving his hands in his pockets and walking over to Netta./

/Will/: You come to bring me back to the hut?
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #740 on: Yesterday at 08:11:36 pm »

/Netta chuckled at the boy's words/

/Netta/: Believe it or not, you're not my main responsibility...and besides, I don't distrust you. Far from it actually. I see you as an ally. Maybe even a friend.

/She gestured to the wall/

/Netta/: I was going to do my rounds outside the borders. Want to come along?
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #741 on: Yesterday at 10:00:44 pm »

/Will blinked before nodding a little too eagerly. He then bit his lip and glanced back at his personal guard./

/Will/: What about old grey tail though? He'll miss me...
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #742 on: Today at 01:54:02 pm »

/Netta rolled her eyes before calling to the guard, waving him away/

/Netta/: Ill stay with the boy. You go freshen up.

/The guard exchanging a glance with Will for a moment, though there was only relief in this development. With a nod, he took off with his friend back into the main confines of the village/

/Netta/: You seem to forget, I'm one of the counsel.
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #743 on: Today at 03:43:21 pm »

/Will/: It's hard to keep track...

/He shrugged and offered an apologetic smile/

/Will/: So why are you going outside of the walls?
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 [50]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: