GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
February 08, 2023, 04:45:22 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Bored? Check out the Arcade!

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The 63rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The 63rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!  (Read 109 times)
TurqoiseAngel
Ultimate Member

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« on: March 20, 2011, 07:56:13 pm »

The 63rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!
The Darklands Gazette. The Darklands just got a lot darker, and is becoming bigger.
Welcome to our 63rd issue! We hope you enjoy this issue just like the last issues we’ve had. We have many great things for this week as we always do and we would like to thank all our readers for their support. - The Darklands Gazette news team

Our planet Earth by the Darklands Gazette staff
Have any good ideas on how to help the environment that hasn’t been mentioned before? We’d love to hear it! Just post it here or PM it to us.

Art Spotlight sign-ups by TurqoiseAngel
Hello everyone, we have a new spotlight category now, for art. There are probably many of you that would like to see your art featured in the Gazette. All you have to do is send me a PM that has direct links to your art or post the links on this thread and it will be posted in one of the Gazette’s weekly issues. Note that it must be appropriate and the art must have been created by you.

Player Spotlight by Skillet
I decided for the first player spot light to interview Baki Twilightfire, she is fond of her Kiva eye piece, she has collected sets like the Edinburgh set, she is currently level 35 and is currently hoping to get to level 36 this is a quote by Baki herself about the recent changes in ff, “:I for one do not like them I preferred the game before it was free and when we actually had GMs that cared,” thanks for reading player spotlight

Item Spotlight 3/20/11 By Ash Sharpshoot
In the latest update, new racing sets were put into the game. These racing sets represent shows. Are you a Ben 10 or Powerpuff? Do you thrive on Adventure Time or Generator Rex? Or are into Sym-bionic Titan? I myself, cannot pick. I love Adventure Time and I think it has the best vehicles in the game, but the PPG racing set is PINK! I can't pick! So, I ask, whose team are you on? This has been this week's Item Spotlight!

Help Japan! By TurqoiseAngel

By now we have all heard about the disaster that has occurred in Japan. We can all help by donating, even a small donation will make a big difference. You can donate at this website: https://american.redcross.org/site/Donation2?idb=0&5052.donation=form1&df_id=5052

Advice column by VivaAlecto
Need some help or advice on a problem you have and don’t know who to turn to? Just post your problem here or if you prefer you can send it by PM to VivaAlecto. She will post her response in the following issue of the Gazette or PM you back.

Courage and some other NPC’s in Nowhere Missing! By TurqoiseAngel
MegaSwiftwaters, a forum user on Ultra’s FusionFall website posted that he couldn’t find Courage for a mission he was doing. Others also posted that most of the NPC’S in the chicken base were missing, as well as General Tso. Quoted from Ash Sharpshoot,”In the missing Courage server, you can still warp into the secret bases that are in the catacombs, but you can’t warp back because the chicken/eggplant near the warp tube is missing, and to get out, you have to warp away and you'll be taken to the nearest resurrect em'.” Whatever is happening to these NPC’s is unknown, some think they are on strike, others think the Fusions have taken them, but either way the Dev’s are probably working hard to solve this problem.

The story of the Fusion Fighters- A Fusionfall fan-fiction by razorfang

To all the readers of my story. Thank you for reading but I will be taking a break from writing. So stay tuned for the next chapter by reading the Darklands Gazette.

Sharpshoot's FusionFall survey!
1. How did you get into FusionFall?
2. If you could pick 6 characters from any CN original to be nanos, who would you pick? (Series or character does not have to be in the game).
3. What set do you usually wear?
4. What are your top 3 favorite areas?
5. What are your top 3 original NPCs?
6. What are your top 3 new NPCs?
7. What is your level?
8. What do you do in-game?

GameGal’s Random Writings! By GameGal
The Wind

Its fingers wind themselves
Around thineself
To keep warm.

Some are warmer than others,
Still, they search
For a lonesome traveler to steal heat from.

If no one is around
To feed their hunger,
They starve and blow harder.

They bang on your door
For entrance to warmth
To happiness.

But,
None of what they want
Is what you want.

GKND Sign-up by TurqoiseAngel
The GKND is still up and going, but we would like some more members to join us to do fun things in Fusion Fall. We explore areas, go on missions, and make friends in our group. To Sign up, just leave your IGN, your level and what numbuh you’d like to be. Check the last page to see if the numbuh you want is still available. Here’s the link to our thread: http://greenmaw.com/forums/thread.php?threadID=33&page=5
We also have a separate website:
http://dimondstar.webs.com/

Riddles: Last week’s riddle was answered correctly by Steel172,FusionPlank23, Roller, and razorfang!
This week’s riddle: What ends everything always?

Question of the week by the Darklands Gazette team
Q of the week: How do you feel about the new vehicles that were added?

Who do you want the unstable nano to be? By TurqoiseAngel
Symbionic Titan-9
Van Cleiss- 6
Other- 20

Thank you for reading this week’s issue of the Darklands Gazette!! The Forum name of whoever got it right first in all four websites will be posted next week.
Any questions and comments can be left here, you can reach us at our website, or you can PM us here. Thank You! Website link: http://darklandsgazette.yolasite.com/

Report Spam   Logged

Haven't read the Gazette's 101st issue?
http://ultrafusionfallmultiindex.smfforfree3.com/index.php/topic,3713.0.html

"C'est décidée, je m'en vais. J'ai laissé mon enfance en été. Perdue dans l'hiver.  Le froid est pour moi le prix de la liberté. Quand on prend de la hauteur tout semble insignifiant. La tristesse, l'angoisse et la peur m'ont quittée depuis longtemps."

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Alpha Kenny Body

Cognition is not the Path

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 05:48:48 am »

The Letter G
Report Spam   Logged

TurqoiseAngel
Ultimate Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2011, 07:41:36 pm »

Roller, please give someone else a chance next time, that's why I put an easy riddle up, but you got it.
Report Spam   Logged

"C'est décidée, je m'en vais. J'ai laissé mon enfance en été. Perdue dans l'hiver.  Le froid est pour moi le prix de la liberté. Quand on prend de la hauteur tout semble insignifiant. La tristesse, l'angoisse et la peur m'ont quittée depuis longtemps."
Alpha Kenny Body

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2011, 07:49:43 pm »

These's forums are dead though.
Report Spam   Logged

TurqoiseAngel
Ultimate Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2011, 08:11:44 pm »

But everyone has school and work too, if not other people would get the riddle. It's okay though, just try to give others a chance now and then.
Report Spam   Logged

Alpha Kenny Body

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2011, 08:29:07 pm »

Next week is now and the week after that is then.Next time I am coming back with a vengeance...
Report Spam   Logged

TurqoiseAngel
Ultimate Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2011, 08:40:10 pm »

Okay then....
Report Spam   Logged

Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

Curiouser and Curiouser...

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2011, 08:23:41 am »

These forums aren't dead, far from it. Sure its not as active as Greenmaw but people still come over here.

Anyway, Good Job Zoey on the paper. We should go over possibly new ways to display it though so it continues to grow :3 I can certainly help with that ^_^
Report Spam   Logged

TurqoiseAngel
Ultimate Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2011, 09:09:11 pm »

Okay, thanks Alice, we can discuss new ideas through PM. ^^
Report Spam   Logged

Sharpshoot
When you walk to the garden, you better watch youuurrrr back
Awesome Member

Sharpshoot McNulty

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2011, 02:12:29 am »

Since no one here filled out my survery, i guess I will fill it out myself

I saw the commercials. I was like "NO WAY LOOKS SO KEWL"
2. If you could pick 6 characters from any CN original to be nanos, who would you pick? (Series or character does not have to be in the game).
Mike (Mike, Lu & Og) Sunny Bridges (Class of 3000), Irwin (The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy), Larry 3000 (Time Squad), Marceline (Adventure Time) and Sheep (Sheep in the Big City).
Ramses Set, with Samurai Scabbard and Scottish Claymore. With a green bandana. (My official look, u steal and I SUE!)
Acorn Flats, Forgotten Falls, and Nowhere
Courage, Dexter, and Juniper Lee
T.O.M, Johnny Bravo, and Dracula
7. What is your level?
Shady stuff

Report Spam   Logged

Enter The Fusion Modulation Headquarters

THE STUDS OF ULTRA'S:

Alshary Sharpshoot - Rose Terrorangel
Ace Tinybullet - Awesome Busterbullet
Alse Kai - Zoey Sparklebird
Agent Gold Dasher - Alicia Freeangel
Silver Kid - Jazz Doccanyon
Zok Terrorgiant - Carter Angelchampion
Roller Rockstar - Admiral Fastfeet
Jamie Doccanyon - Smax
ULTRA HIMSELF
CaityG

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2011, 04:05:41 pm »

Q of the week: How do you feel about the new vehicles that were added?
I'm stoked to see the Ice King Bolt return, I loved it something awful when it was given to us over the holidays. Yeah a lot of the other vehicles are just recolors, but they're snazzy recolors.

- Saw the commercials, checked out the site. Spazzed. Came back when the sneak peak opened to the public. Loved it. 8D
2. If you could pick 6 characters from any CN original to be nanos, who would you pick?
Coop, Ben (himself, not one of his aliens. D: preferably 16 year old because that'd be farking cute), Chowder, Flapjack, Schnitzel, Fred Fredburger
Lol. I'm a newb. I wear guide sets mostly 'cause I'm wierd and think they look cool. Currently have the Lord Snotzax set, but will wear the Bubbles Dynamo, Bloo Skate or Ultra Don Doom sets when I'm bored. Almost always have one of the High Seas masks on.
Foster's Home, Crystalline Caverns, and Sector V
Numbuh 1, Ben, and Edd. Ftw.
Rex, Schnitzel, and Fred Fredburger. YES.
7. What is your level?
Twenty Four. D: I has the lazy.
Camp for Don Doom / Bad Max, help lower players, chat, slack off and not do missions like I should and RANDOM NANO DANCE PARTAYS~
Report Spam   Logged

Wishlist: Brigadier Shirt, Eduardo Set, Green Dynamo Set, Chill Caster, Swampfire Torch, Grand Marshal Shoes, Commandant Shirt, Commandant Shoes
IGN: Kyrie De Avalon
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

Curiouser and Curiouser...

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2011, 04:24:11 pm »

Honestly, I joined mainly because my nephew wanted to join the game and we were a little hesitant to let him into an online game such as Fusionfall. So I joined with him and we began to level up together. I fell in love with the game and I've been a supporter ever since.

Wildmutt, Titan, Coop, Kiva, Ace, Shnitzel

The red kitty hoodie, rocker jeans, the blindfold, and my bunny pack.

Fosters, Steam Alley, Bravo Beach

Numbuh Three, Numbuh Four, Eduardo

T.O.M., Shnitzel, Dracula

7. What is your level?

Level 36

Currently, I just hang out with friends. I've been the highest level for awhile and there isn't much to do for myself. I'm waiting for an expansion that actually gives me more to do.
Report Spam   Logged

Smax

I GOT BETTERER GRAMMERS THEN YOU

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2011, 09:57:30 pm »

Great issue. It's very nice that you are supporting Japan. Have you been watching YouTube? Ryan Higa, RWJ, shanedawson, and other youtubers are taking this seriously and donating over 1000 dollars to The American Red Cross. Some people think it's over, like they did a while after the Swine Flu, but there is still chaos and disaster with the nuclear leaks, the tsunami/quake and around 7.1 aftershock earthquakes. :-(
Report Spam   Logged

"If the brain was simple, we could understand it, but we would be so simple, we couldn't."

-Albert Einstien
TurqoiseAngel
Ultimate Member

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2011, 11:24:26 pm »

I know, my school is donating money to them and I already donated some too.
Report Spam   Logged

Mayito
Mexican
Exclusive Member

Yeaaa buddy =]

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2011, 05:58:31 am »

Umm commercials.... I think

Pickachoo
Little Ben
Chow chow
Shnitzel Radda Radda =D
Irwin
Irwin granda Dracula dude

Tek Tak =D

MT blackhead
Cul da sac
Unknown

Bank guys
Monkey that's fly us
And scamper dude

7. What is your level?
36!!
Fudge around =D
Report Spam   Logged

Anyone want me to have a phrase or pic or something of you in this box... Sig thing... Pm me =P
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: