GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
October 04, 2022, 03:21:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 404 - Announcement Not Found.
 
   Home   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
 1 
 on: September 30, 2022, 10:27:04 am 
Started by Makastar - Last post by Makastar
/Ruci immediately grabbed Asahi's arm and pulled her down to her level, shaking her head at the demand/

/Ruci/: Please don't...I appreciate it but...I'm leaving it to the Republic now...

 2 
 on: September 30, 2022, 10:25:46 am 
Started by Jamie Canyon - Last post by Makastar
/Aurora rolled her eyes and kept forward, those who dared to lift their eyes in their direction taking a wide berth away from the duo who seemed far too strange to be worth the time/

/The boy had darted through the streets, his heartbeat rapid in his chest as he finally skidded to a stop by a chainlink fence. Glancing around to ensure no one noticed him, he then scaled the fence and hopped down to where a small group of figures waited. He gulped for breath as he settled in beside his friend, a girl with a slanted assymetrical cut to her hair, athetic gear along her thin/muscular figure, and warm eyes forward upon the figures chattering about their next plan of attack/

/.../: B-Briar-

/The girl turned her gaze to the approaching figure, relief melting in her expression as she smiled/

/Briar/: About time you showed up Lucas. What happened? You look like you saw a ghost...

/The boy bit his lip at her words before shaking his head/

/Lucas/: N-No I'm fine. Just uh...just ran into someone along the way is all...what's going on?

/Briar gave him a studious glance before nodding to the others/

/Briar/: Bossman is divving up the roles. Sounds like they found the target...how did you find this thing anyway?

/Lucas/: Oh uh...just following some sources...you-you ok?

/Briar paused a moment at the question, the hint of hesitation bubbling up behind her calm exterior/

/Briar/: I-It's fine...as long as no one gets hurt right...just do it right and then everything will work out...

/Lucas' gaze softened on the girl as he stepped closer/

/Lucas/: You don't have to do this you know. You don't...

/Briar/: a job's a job Lucas. It's fine ok.

/The boy looked ready to speak again when a voice chimed from across the pair, the taller man who was clearly the leader now making his way towards them. The others hung back, watching the exchange with careful stares/

/Bossman/: Bout time Luc. I was beginning to think you bailed.

/Lucas shook his head at the accusation, exchanging a look with one of the others behind the boss/

/Lucas/: Just grabbing some extra gear. I had to take the longer route back. Lots of eyes on the street tonight. We're clear though...

/Bossman looked over the boy for a moment before placing a strong hand on his shoulder. There was an unspoken exchange between them before he then turned to Briar/

/Bossman/: Ok princess, it's your big debut.

/Briar shuttered at the nickname but held her tongue/

/Bossman/: Lucas vouched highly for your skills. Said you could parkour around the entire city with ease. And your dancing skills got you more agile than a cat. Well, time to prove it then yeah? You help us with this job, you get the money you need. Kapish?

/Lucas bit his lip and looked to Briar, the girl giving a soft nod before allowing Bossman to lead her over to the others to begin discussing the plan/

OT: So I have a bit of an idea here - wanted to run it by you and see if its something you'd like to roll with? Part of me wants this crew to be trying to snag the key or whatever they are looking for (and that some if not all are maybe from the other world as well). I envision Lucas and someone on the team to be discussing that he saw someone from the other world and that they need to grab the key...Briar is being used for her skills and the fact that she needs the money. And maybe there can be a whole stand off with the others or maybe something happens and Briar gets away with the key or gets hunted by others. Then her brother gets involved too? What do you think?

 3 
 on: September 30, 2022, 09:57:52 am 
Started by Makastar - Last post by Makastar
/Netta watched him for a moment, pausing her steps as sge thought on his words/

/Netta/: Perhaps your people...simply aren't trying to be unified...too many clashing personalities can bring about extinction if not careful...you all must be able to work together, overcome differences, etc.

 4 
 on: September 11, 2022, 07:16:48 pm 
Started by Makastar - Last post by Jamie Canyon
/Asa/: I'll take care of them. Where's their last known location?

/The Jedi girl stood up, ready to leave the room and avenge the smuggler girl/

 5 
 on: September 11, 2022, 07:15:51 pm 
Started by Jamie Canyon - Last post by Jamie Canyon
/Henneck/: You've got to study your surroundings if you're going to be on mission here! If the key to our realm's survival is somehow here in this world, we need to be watching for clues to it... it's not just gonna hit us square in the face.

/Henneck shook his head, disbelief spread over his expression as he wondered how anyone could not be intrigued by this new world.../

 6 
 on: September 11, 2022, 07:13:22 pm 
Started by Makastar - Last post by Jamie Canyon
/Will/: I wish my people had the same unity yours has... Or else we wouldn't have lost our home to tyrants. So lets hope its enough to save us all.

 7 
 on: September 11, 2022, 05:19:08 pm 
Started by Makastar - Last post by Makastar
/Netta/: We are always ready to fight for our home. Though this will be a first we have opened up our ranks to strangers. I am curious how this will play out.

 8 
 on: September 11, 2022, 05:18:02 pm 
Started by Jamie Canyon - Last post by Makastar
/Aurora frowned at his words yet pulled her hand away from the hilt/

/Aurora/: I do not care for other worlds. I am here to complete my mission. The rest simply stands in the way of that.

 9 
 on: September 11, 2022, 05:16:19 pm 
Started by Makastar - Last post by Makastar
/Ruci frowned at Asahi's words, visibly wincing at her final question/

/Ruci/: Well...yeah...the hunters from before got a bounty oht for me. So there's that. Until they are taken care of and the bounty is fully wiped...yeah...

 10 
 on: September 10, 2022, 05:54:49 pm 
Started by Makastar - Last post by Jamie Canyon
/Kovu made a mental note of that... shifting his grip on the luggage as he thought about the last time he and Ruci were out and about. Her past haunted her so, even the mention of the hunter's name sent her into a frenzy. Still, he hoped this new scenery would refresh the group, especially Ruci./

~*~

/Asa blinked,  gathering all the info/

/Asa/: Oh, me? I've just been... forced to become a Jedi again and have finally succumbed to the Jedi ways, I guess. But I'm... fine.

/The corners of her lips were forced into a semi-smile./

/Asa/: You're being hunted though?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
Powered by EzPortal
Go UP



[cleans out the dust and cobwebs]



Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum

Powered by SMF | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
Privacy Policy
Page created in 0.064 seconds with 17 queries.