GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
January 18, 2021, 04:17:56 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please take the time to read the rules here.
(LOLOLOLOL.)

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Writers Guild :3

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Writers Guild :3  (Read 915 times)
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

Curiouser and Curiouser...

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2010, 07:33:31 am »

Sure thing you can join! Here are the Current members of the guild:

1. Alice Freeangel
2. Kitty Cheesethird
3. Agent Gold Dasher
4. Number 2
5. Coweater
6. Boomer Crimsontorch
7. Lucky Girl

Thanks to everyone for joining ^^ Just post up some pieces of writing and we'll go from there all right ^^
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 10:02:10 am by Makastar » Report Spam   Logged

Spike Spiegel
The Bounty Hunter

How Much Are u Paying For The Bounty Again?

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2010, 09:49:31 am »

you do know that i have a new  name right

ALICE SAYS: Yeah I know, just didn't change the name in the list. All done ^^
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 10:02:54 am by Makastar » Report Spam   Logged

R.I.P Raul u were a good friend
Lucky Girl

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2010, 12:07:18 pm »

Well in my Fan Fic, I am having some trouble thinking of what the next chapter will be...
Any help?
Report Spam   Logged

The darkness will overcome you, yet the light will free you...
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2010, 12:11:25 pm »

I'll look at your current chapter and post any comments here or in your fic's comments for you, how about that? I'm currently occupied with my time at the moment but I should be able to do it sometime today. ^^
Report Spam   Logged

Lucky Girl

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2010, 12:18:12 pm »

Aww thanks Maka! Anytime today is fine I have to go now but thanks. ^^
Report Spam   Logged

Spike Spiegel
The Bounty Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2010, 02:53:18 pm »

hi so when do i post my poem 
Report Spam   Logged

Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2010, 02:54:38 pm »

You post whenever you want to post, it might take a lil bit to get the edits back though. All depends on my workload or others workloads. I'll get to it as soon as i'm done with Lucky Girls ^^
Report Spam   Logged

Spike Spiegel
The Bounty Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2010, 03:00:06 pm »

all right cool
Report Spam   Logged

Lucky Girl

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2010, 05:50:29 pm »

Hey Boomer, I'd like to see your poem. Can you post it?  ^^
Report Spam   Logged

Spike Spiegel
The Bounty Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2010, 06:38:59 pm »

um i am still working on it  Laugh Laugh i just want to knew when is it do but there is no do date
Report Spam   Logged

Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2010, 10:05:38 am »

All Right Lucky Girl!!! Here's your fic and my corrections! I strongly suggest you guys go read this fic :3 It's really a good storyline!

Prologue:

Carter Anderson: A 16-Year-Old Teen who is usually quiet but loves her family and her life. She is twins with her Brother Cade who is a total opposite of her. She is quiet and very shy but brave. He is bold and very friendly but also brave. Cade’s dream is to be a warrior. He plays football and is a straight A student. He has many friends and is pretty popular.  Carter on the other hand, loves writing stories and painting. She does not play a sport and struggles in many of her subjects and hardly anyone notices her in school. Her Parents both own a business of Real-estate agents. Her younger brother Kyle is 7 years old and is very much like Carter. But he is different in the same way. He is quiet and shy but very friendly. He loves video games but also loves reading. Carter’s family "don't really need the and her part Tongue" lives in Townsville Park.

Where the story picks up: Carter’s parents, Adam Anderson and Emily Anderson, Just dropped off Cade at football practice and on there way to there job of Real-estate agents. Carter is walking home after school as Kyle is at home playing video games.

Chapter One:  Uncertain

Carter was walking by the football field as she saw her brother talking to the team mates. She stopped a moment to watch him and wondered if he would see her. She slid her hands in her jean pockets and sat down on a bench near the field. Her dark black hair waved in the Autumn wind as she watched the Football team practice. She looked up in the sky watching the grey clouds move around. She then squinted as she saw a unusual shape. It was also an unusual color... Green in fact. The clouds then moved over the object leaving Carter to her thoughts. ‘Probably just my imagination. ‘

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“ Hey, Cade! “ A voice screamed out. Cade swirled around to find the team Captain, Tod running up to him. “ Dude you ready for that test tomorrow? “ Tod said holding a football with one hand and his helmet with the other.

Cade smiled and said. “ Are you kidding me. I have been studying for that test ever since Tuesday... last week! “

Tods face looked nervous as his thoughts ran through his head. Probably thinking he would fail as usual. But he quickly shook it off and looked over Cade’s shoulder.

“Hey, Isn’t that your sis over there? “

Cade then turned to where Tod was looking and saw his sister looking over at him, smiling. He smiled and motioned her to come over.

“ Yeah... She is supposed to be at home watching my little brother. “

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Carter hopped over the fence and walked over to her brother. She smiled as she approached him. She then said shyly.  “ Hey Tod. “

She gulped as she said it and knowing how popular he was she was expecting him to just ignore her but then Tod smiled at her and let out a little laugh. “ Heh hi Carter. You look ni- UMPH “

Cade and Carter both jumped back both surprised. It seemed as if one of the team mates was trying to catch the ball when he knock over Tod and tumbled to the ground with him.  Tod jumped to his feet and looked over at the team as they laughed there heads off. He then looked over at Carter who was trying not to bust up laughing.

Before anything else happened Carter exhaled and said, “ Well I better be getting home now. See you later Cade. “ Carter ran back to the bench where she was sitting and then walked along the sidewalk of Townsville Center.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(This is just a little tip ^^ When starting off a section, usually you would want to start off with the Character's name and then after that you can use She or other ways of saying it like 'The girl' and so forth. Hopefully that's helpful ^^) Carter walked through her neighborhood as the rain started to fall. Carter then put up her hood and walked in her driveway to her house.

“ Hey Carter, long time no see.” Carter  spun around seeing a young man sitting on her front porch wearing a black jacket with black jeans. His hair was blond and long covering his dark blue eyes. Carter recognized the voice.

“ Did not expect to see you here John. What are you doing here? “

John pulled back his blonde bangs and looked up to the bright blue eyed girl. “ I just wanted to see if you were okay. “                                             

The rain now pouring down as the two teens stared at each other.

“ Well I’m fine. But I am getting a little worried now since you showed up. “ 
She had her hands in her jacket and her hood fell off during her sprint to her house.

“ Well I have this funny feeling, you know the one I get when a storm is about to come? But this feeling is a little more. Something is
coming. “

Carter then got closer to John and said. “ Well then tomorrow I’ll bring an umbrella. Thanks for the warning. “

Without a reply, she  passed him and went inside and slammed the door. She was in a mood as thoughts returned from when she met John. He started a club that she was in. The club would try to be like heros but a year later it fell apart. They had much adventures though. She loved the thrill of it.

Carter then sighed seeing Kyle playing around on his game system, she smiled and said. “ Hey Kyle I’m home! “ 

She moved her way to the couch where Kyle sat. She sat down watching her brother playing some Mario game. His eyes were glued to the Tv as he dodged Mushrooms and turtle-looking things.

“ Hi sis. “  Kyle said without even looking at his sister.

After a hour of watching him dodge mushrooms and jump over drain pipes, Kyle yelled out. “ Oh n-no! Oh man! “

It seemed Mario got hit by the mushroom and Kyle lost his last life. Kyle then shut off the game and the Tv. Carter hugged Kyle and Kyle gave a big hug back.

“ So when is mom and dad coming home Carter? “ Kyle asked.

Carter looked at her watch. “ About a half an hour. And Cade will be home in a couple minutes at least he better be. “

She stood up and walked her way to the fridge opening it to find the OJ and poured herself a cup.

“ One of his buddies is dropping him off or something. “

Kyle then slouched on the couch and looked out the window that was near the Tv. He was very quiet for some reason. Carter then realizing her brother was in doubt.

“ You okay bud? “ She was half way through her beverage but set it down on the counter.

“ I don’t feel so good...” 

“ You feel sick? “ Asked Carter.

“ No I feel like something is going to happen. I want mom and dad to come home. “ 
 Kyle was almost in tears. Carter was very confused. She was wandering why her brother was being so dramatic. She then started thinking of John and how he felt something was about to happen. But her thoughts were interrupted as her cell phone rang.  She flipped her phone up and answered.

“ Hey Cade. Where are you? You were suppo- “

She was interrupted to an unusual voice. “ Uh yeah this is Tod. I am just using his phone. “   Carter’s eyes widen.   “ Oh uh, Hey... Is there a reason why your on my brothers phone? “ 

“ Yeah sorry um he is driving so he told me to Call you. We are in your front yard. “
 Carters eye brows raised as she walked to the front door and looked to the window near the entrance. She saw her brother leaning against the car with Tod and another team mate talking outside. She hung the phone up and went outside.

“ Uh hey guys. Where have you been? “
-End Story

Very interesting ^^ I'm excited to see more! Hope I could be a little helpful in the edit ^^
Report Spam   Logged

Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2010, 11:59:40 am »

As some of you have already heard, I love to write (DUH!) I'm currently writing a story that I will most likely post somewhere here. It's got nothing to do with Fusionfall but I really like it and I'm sure that some of you would like it as well. Anyway, here's a little snip-it of the story; its more like some parts are in the story and some parts are just there for explanation. I haven't really decided yet, I'm still working on the first couple of chapters before I post it. Tell me what you thinK:

Bailey stumbled through the hallways of the steam-powered aircraft, gasping for breath with each step. The sounds of the angered mob after her reverberated off the bolted metal walls, aiding the girl's motivation to keep pushing forward.

Wherever this world was, it was certainly not her own. Kidnapped from her small oceanside cottage, she was now in an airship sailing amongst the clouds.

"Run all you want, my dear. You're only prolonging the inevitable. Soon you'll be nothing more than a beautiful corpse!"

The voice of the captain rang over the loud speakers of the craft, urging Bailey's steps to speed up. The girl caught sight of a door at the end of the hall, recognizing it as the door to the airlock. There had to be some kind of craft she could use to escape from this steampunk hell she had found herself in.

"Heh, thought so."

Bailey's fingers reached for the door, the girl cursing as it ripped open by itself. The untied shoelaces finally made their attack, Bailey screaming in fear as she fell forward over the railing. Her fingers managed to wrap around the bar but she could fell the strain with each passing second as she lingered there.

"I told you before that you were only prolonging the inevitable, my dear," Captain Jaimus
stepped forth from the shadows, cackling to himself as he brought his hands upon Bailey's. "Well, my dear, your death will be one beautiful sight indeed. You should pray that the shock kills you before the actual impact. Farewell to you, dear Bailey Wilkins."

Bailey's heart almost stopped as Captain Jaimus ripped her hands off of the railing, sending her down towards the airlock. However, the sounds in her ears were enough to hint to her that the airlock was opened. The wind ripped at her clothes as Bailey fell downwards into the clouds, watching the ship as it drew further away from her.

So there it is! What do you guys think of the little snip-it? I'm working on it right now but the basic story is pretty simple. It's kinda a mix of several influences. Girl gets brought into a world that is a mix of steampunk and futuristic sci-fi, Air Pirates and so forth roam the land, etc. etc. lol. I am enjoying the story itself, its a nice lil project to pass the time with.
Report Spam   Logged

Spike Spiegel
The Bounty Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2010, 12:14:04 pm »

nice poem or story  Laugh Grin
Report Spam   Logged

CTRL ALT Dead
Ser Pouncelot
Exclusive Member

From Fabletown with Love

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2010, 12:23:47 pm »

« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 12:25:45 pm by Rucka's nucka » Report Spam   Logged

"We now have a dog and Alistair is still the dumbest one in the party." - Morrigan
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2010, 12:27:14 pm »

I just died at that picture Rucka Tongue And thanks, its a story not a poem xD It'll probably be making its first chappie appearance this week.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: