GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
January 18, 2021, 05:13:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 👌☜🕈✌☼☜ ⚐☞ ❄☟☜ 💣✌☠ 🕈☟⚐ 💧🏱☜✌😐💧 ✋☠ 💣☜💣☜💧📬

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Memory Loss (it isn't about FF, but...)

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Memory Loss (it isn't about FF, but...)  (Read 143 times)
Dr. Crane
Dr. Jonathan Crane, at your service.

We have nothing to fear but fear itself.

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
« on: May 07, 2010, 01:27:11 am »

What you should know before you read;

Based off of a roleplay between me and a friend. Zeke Killingsworth has lost his memory. Not completely; just of the girl he loves.
-----------------------------------------------------
Quick background;
Zeke Killingsworth - A lawyer who has lost his memory of the girl he loves, Kyarune Aero. Recently released from the hospital, due to second-degree burns. Saved Maxi Janokade from a burning building, only to be trapped in the building himself. Cannot recall said event due to memory loss.
Kyarune Aero - Upset with Zeke for risking his life, though proud of him for doing something so heroic. Trying to convince Zeke that they know each other, though he swears he has never met her. Nearly ready to give up on him.
Maxi Janokade - Mischievous and jealous; hates Zeke for loving Kyarune and not her. Convinced Zeke that him and Kyarune have never met, and that he's always loved her. Zeke cannot approve nor deny due to memory loss.
Xeaen Ace Aero II - Kyarune's older brother. Continues to convince Kyarune to keep trying; to not give up on Zeke. Has invited Zeke over to Kyarune's house, hoping Zeke will remember. He does -- in fact -- doubt it will happen.

And on to the story;

Zeke paused, holding his head in his hands. He sat on the black leather couch reluctantly, wishing he could be somewhere – anywhere – else. The house seemed familiar. The ceilings were high and the windows were plenty.  The sun shined in, hitting Zeke’s bright blue eyes. He withdrew; sliding to the other end of the couch. He was too lazy to shut the shades, so he simply closed his eyes and leaned back. His head rested against the arm of the couch, and his feet rested at the other end of the leather couch. ‘I’m in your house; dirtying your couches,’ he thought with a devilish grin.

Zeke had finally managed to relax once his phone went off. He paused, answering the small, plastic annoyance with a scowl. He paused for a moment, groaning. Someone always needed to butt in on his time for relaxation. Whether it be Maxi or some nameless person… They usually called to remind him of dentist appointments. Doctor’s appointments. Trivial things that he had no time for. His brain finally registered who had called him.
“Hello, Maxi? What’s going on?” He asked her, noticing how rushed her speech was. “Maxi. Maxi. JANOKADE!” He shouted into the phone, growling. “Shut it, will you? I can’t comfort you if I have no idea what the heck is going on.” His tone was a bit calmer, though it was laced with contempt. He loved Maxi – or so he thought – but she was ridiculous sometimes. She slowed her speech and explained again. She was a sobbing mess; Zeke could tell.

“Ah… It makes sense,” He told her distantly. He wasn’t even paying attention to her. His mind was busy contemplating other things; such as why the week beforehand was such a blur. It remained an enigma to him. “Now, Maxi… I want you to calm down, alright? I want you to take a deep breath ‘n face it head on.” He told her with a smirk. “You go and you face your fears.” He reassured her. “I have to leave. I’m real swamped with work, Maxi. I’ll talk to you later. Kiss kiss.” He lied. He then clicked the red ‘end’ button, and dropped his phone to the floor.

Zeke closed his bright eyes again and ran a hand over his slicked-back silver hair. It was – in fact – naturally silver. It couldn’t be from age; Zeke was a mere twenty-seven years old. He considered it young, due to the fact how old people were living to be. Not that he wanted to live to be one-hundred, fourteen years old. No, no, no. Zeke was content with his age and appearance. He would hunt down the fountain of youth just to stay that way.

His features were dramatic and his eyes were deep-set. His eyes were stunning, and were often called ‘soul-piercing.’ His mouth was somewhat large and narrow, and his grin lit up his entire face. His hair was naturally silver, and his face was clear of any blemishes. He took pride in how well he took care of his skin.

Zeke then swallowed hard, knowing he had just hung up on the woman he loved. Or rather; he thought he loved. He wasn’t exactly sure, but he didn’t care. Maxi had told him that they had been together – dating – during the week he had lost his memory. No one had proof as to whether she was right or not, so he simply went along with it. Surely Maxi wouldn’t lie to him! Zeke knew she wouldn’t. She was above that… Wasn’t she?

He shook his head and closed his eyes. Of course she was. It didn’t matter now, though. All he wanted was to rest. Zeke got comfortable again, a faint grin on his face. He was at peace, and he was loving it. He paused for a moment, listening to the sound of someone sticking keys in the keyhole. ‘Darn it.’ He thought, sitting up. He opened his eyes and looked toward the white door, which matched the pristine walls.

He stiffened. The door opened and a beautiful girl – no older than twenty-three – walked in. Her hair was wavy and black as night, and her eyes were a stunning green. A pleasing emerald green, in fact. She wore nothing more than a tube-top, short-shorts, and converses. Zeke usually frowned upon such… Casual attire, though he couldn’t help but admit it worked on her. He adjusted his tie, cleared his throat, and stood.

“Hey Zeke,” she said with a grin. How did she know his name? Surely they hadn’t met before… Had they? He gave her a confused look and tilted his head to the side. “I don’t believe we’ve met…” Zeke muttered, offering his hand. “My name is Zeke Killingsworth… And you are?” He attempted a polite smile, though it came out awkward and it seemed as though he were trying much too hard.

She paused for a moment, before shaking his hand. “Kyarune Aero,” she replied sweetly. Zeke could feel his heart melt in his chest. That smile of hers… Those eyes… Her voice, even… He knew he’d encountered them before. But “where” was the question. Where had he heard her voice? Seen those eyes? Taken a glance at her heart-melting smile? It was as though part of his memory was missing…
Could it be a strange memory loss, perhaps?

TO BE CONTINUED.
(The text is a bit messed up, eheeheehee.)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 01:28:42 am by Elder Luisenverg » Report Spam   Logged

~Dr. Crane was here, striking fear into the hearts of "crazies"~
  DeviantART -- Gaia -- Twitter -- YouTube -- Roliana -- Formspring

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

Curiouser and Curiouser...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2010, 07:11:53 am »

-sits and waits for more- Cheesy i love this plot sooo much and very nice descriptions! perfect balance of descriptions and dialogue -applauds- more more more!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Dr. Crane

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2010, 12:19:30 pm »

-sits and waits for more- Cheesy i love this plot sooo much and very nice descriptions! perfect balance of descriptions and dialogue -applauds- more more more!!!

Thank you! It's one of my more... Normal fanfics. Eheeheehee. c:

I'll try to write more soon. I'm sick, sooo... I'll be doing a lot of nothing. xD
Report Spam   Logged

Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

Curiouser and Curiouser...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2010, 09:04:53 am »

Thank you! It's one of my more... Normal fanfics. Eheeheehee. c:

I'll try to write more soon. I'm sick, sooo... I'll be doing a lot of nothing. xD

The best way to cure a whole lotta nothin' is filling it with a whole lotta something XD such as writing more!!! Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Dr. Crane

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2010, 09:47:11 am »

The best way to cure a whole lotta nothin' is filling it with a whole lotta something XD such as writing more!!! Tongue

xD True! I'll try and write more, soon. This week is filled with nothing, soo... xDDD
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2010, 12:06:09 am »

I am sooo sad! Sad You have not wrote anything.... I love the whole story. The plot, the characters, they all awesome. lol So I am going to want to read more of your genius work! So make some magic! ^^
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: