GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
September 18, 2019, 12:45:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: I log on every month or so at 3AM just to make tiny adjustments to the code and no one notices.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Official How Was Your Day? Thread

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Official How Was Your Day? Thread  (Read 2584 times)
XXzeroaftershockXX
FusionFall Player

You are reading dis, am I correct?

View Profile
« Reply #390 on: February 08, 2011, 05:57:06 am »

Lolz
Annnnnyway..I just woke up.. got an update on what happened yesterday
Report Spam   Logged

If you are bored, DON'T ask me what to do. Wasting time, xD
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

Curiouser and Curiouser...

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: February 08, 2011, 08:21:43 am »

Lol I actually dislike football Tongue but I love the Green Bay Packers xD Don't ya love how that works out?

Anyway, I'm still working on limited sleep and working on my updates for the fics while balancing school Tongue Don't worry, I'll have more updates for you soon! I PROMISE!
Report Spam   Logged

Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #392 on: February 08, 2011, 03:37:31 pm »

GUESS WHAT!?!?!?! .......ok so this is my day. i woke up at 5:00, (blegh) my dad gave me a watch in exchange for my old one (he found it), when i get to school, i notice its a G-SHOCK!!!!!!, weird huh? i just have to find out how much its worth.
Report Spam   Logged

Sup! Name's Silver. I got a bunch of friends on the forums. Here are a few:
Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #393 on: February 08, 2011, 09:05:41 pm »

lolz u guys and ur gshocks.

Today was all right, I'm now chatting with sum buddies <3
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #394 on: February 10, 2011, 02:45:07 pm »

Days been good. Been a bit lazy recently! Just doing school and coming home, and relaxing on the sofa. But tonight, tomorrow, and Saturday morning I have work and I'm not looking forward to it. But in a way I am. Valentines is right around the corner! Or what others like to call it Single Awareness day. xD Love that.
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: February 10, 2011, 04:16:13 pm »

Awwww! xD Well, I hear ya on the work thing :3 I'll work on all them chappies since I'm going to have some freetime balanced in with working on my films.

Today's been pretty chill I guess. I got mad this morning about the snow storm we had and they didn't even bother to delay school (yet they cancelled it for a snow storm that didn't even happen). Anyway, I am pretty sure I didn't do so well on my psyc test but oh well *shrugs* i've had straight As in that class until now so if I messed up one test I'll be a-ok :3
Report Spam   Logged

CTRL ALT Dead
Ser Pouncelot
Exclusive Member

From Fabletown with Love

View Profile
« Reply #396 on: February 11, 2011, 01:54:16 pm »

Oh my Fu- just FIve fridgin' points away. But no, no letter of acceptance.
Just a letter saying "Thank you for taking our test." My day was just perfect right until the end. But now, it will be hard to find anything good.

Okay, those words of madness are about my Specialized High School exam results. I took it a couple of months ago, and got the results today. You had to score 500 points to get any offerings. Got a 495. Gosh darn it. Why? Why so close? Why couldn't I get like, a freaking low score? That way, I wouldn't have so much to be mad about since I would know I'm an idiot.

Next month is my High School results. Hopefully I can get into the H.S I selected.
Report Spam   Logged

"We now have a dog and Alistair is still the dumbest one in the party." - Morrigan
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #397 on: February 11, 2011, 02:01:51 pm »

Oh my Fu- just FIve fridgin' points away. But no, no letter of acceptance.
Just a letter saying "Thank you for taking our test." My day was just perfect right until the end. But now, it will be hard to find anything good.

Okay, those words of madness are about my Specialized High School exam results. I took it a couple of months ago, and got the results today. You had to score 500 points to get any offerings. Got a 495. Gosh darn it. Why? Why so close? Why couldn't I get like, a freaking low score? That way, I wouldn't have so much to be mad about since I would know I'm an idiot.

Next month is my High School results. Hopefully I can get into the H.S I selected.

Sounds I beat someone up and get you them 5 points you need? *gets out the baseball bat*
Report Spam   Logged

CTRL ALT Dead
Ser Pouncelot
Exclusive Member

From Fabletown with Love

View Profile
« Reply #398 on: February 11, 2011, 03:54:02 pm »

Sounds I beat someone up and get you them 5 points you need? *gets out the baseball bat*

If it was that easy, I'd be in B.T by now, graduating with honors in (whatever).
I am so happy, though. Three of my best friends got into Brooklyn Tech. And the two other people that got into their Specialized High School are also friends of mine. So that's like, five awesome people that will most likely win at life. And that made me happy.
Report Spam   Logged

"We now have a dog and Alistair is still the dumbest one in the party." - Morrigan
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: February 11, 2011, 07:09:50 pm »

im sooooooo bored it hurts. and cn is on the fritz so i cant watch anything. oh an alice, g-shocks are really expensive. some cost up to $200 dollars. so i think finding one that is worth $99 is pretty cool.
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
XXzeroaftershockXX
FusionFall Player

You are reading dis, am I correct?

View Profile
« Reply #400 on: February 11, 2011, 07:54:58 pm »

I know what you mean, im sick, YET AGAIN -.- Tongue and well, not good for valentine's day and all, but i dont honestly care
Report Spam   Logged

If you are bored, DON'T ask me what to do. Wasting time, xD
Smax

I GOT BETTERER GRAMMERS THEN YOU

View Profile
« Reply #401 on: February 12, 2011, 06:22:54 am »

You know, I thought I'd love a snow day, I thought I'd love the cold, but once I step outside, it's so flippin cold I cant stand out there (much less run) for five minutes without my face and ears turning red, and craving hot chocolate.
Report Spam   Logged

"If the brain was simple, we could understand it, but we would be so simple, we couldn't."

-Albert Einstien
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #402 on: February 12, 2011, 11:37:31 am »

i looooove hot cocoa. with giant marshmellows.

i am starting to play kingdom hearts 2 im honor of valentines day. (once again, i am awesome for that) i will continue to play all the kingdom hearts games i have (re:coded, 358/2 days, 2.), and i am actually planning to buy the original kingdom hearts from gamestop. i will even read my kingdom hearts strategy guide, and download a keyblade wallpaper for my ipod. (already did that). so i will continue to be awesome. and if someone happens to give me a valentine, i will be shocked. but alas, i just dont care.
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #403 on: February 12, 2011, 11:47:12 am »

Today is a beautiful day here, I'm probably going to be filming for a cooking segment today so I'm getting ready to head out. I can still use my phone to post though *shrugs*
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #404 on: February 12, 2011, 09:45:38 pm »

Today was warm and made work hard to, well, work in. After work this morning, I started on some homework, and that was not fun. After work, I called my good friend to hang out. She said she was sewing... Yeah sewing. And that she would call me back later. *5 hours later* Still waiting! Seems sewing must have been a bit more important then a life long friendship!(I know. I'm just complaining) Long, long, very long, day.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: