GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
September 17, 2019, 11:56:25 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ✋☞ ✡⚐🕆 ✌💧😐☜👎 💣☜ ☞⚐☼ ✌ ☝☹✌💣👌🕆☼☝☜☼📬 👌🕆❄ ✋❄ ❄🕆☼☠💧 ⚐🕆❄ ✋ 👎⚐☠🕯❄ ☼☜✌☹☹✡ ☜✠✋💧❄📬 🕈☟☜☼☜ ✋ 🕈✌💧 ⚐☼✋☝✋☠✌☹☹✡ 💧❄✌☠👎✋☠☝📬 ✌ 🏱✋👍❄🕆☼☜ ⚐☞ ✌ ☝☹✌💣👌🕆☼☝☜☼ ☼☜💧❄💧 ⚐☠ ❄☟☜ ☝☼⚐🕆☠👎📬

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Official How Was Your Day? Thread

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Official How Was Your Day? Thread  (Read 2584 times)
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

Curiouser and Curiouser...

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: January 27, 2011, 10:53:54 pm »

I'm excited, I'll be heading to a friends house over the weekend. ^.^ Haven't seen her in forever, and when I say forever I mean the girly way of about 4 months. v_v yes four months. It's been forever! But I'll have fun over the weekend.

I hope you have a super fun time ^_^ I'm going to be spending time with a friend I haven't seen in almost a year and a few others so yeah xD I also met one of my favorite AMV artists apparently without even realizing it O_O it's one of my best friends boyfriends xD
Report Spam   Logged

Roxas6631
Item Hunter
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: January 28, 2011, 08:40:34 am »

...You know, I'm not sure where to start considering I've been absent for well over a month now. Let's see...

When I'm not messing around on the computer, which isn't much these days, I have been helping out with repair work in the kitchen area. For over a year, we've noticed that our water bill was higher than usual but could never find out why. Well, we did and with surprising results...

Part of the flooring in the kitchen had been damaged from water, so much so that where it originated, the area had been growing mold of some kind. It was one thing after another, as we found how much it had spread. The floor had to be completely replaced. With that in thought, we believed it was for the best to do so in other key areas of the house. With money expenses to think over, we have finally accomplished this. Then again, when it comes to completing a task, I only mean the kitchen... We still have a lot more work to do with the addition we made to the house back a few years ago.

Honestly, I feel like crawling back into bed and forgetting what else that needs to be done...

The few times that I do mess with my computer now, is mostly when I either been playing LEGO Universe or just web browsing. Their is a build feature in the game that I have been practicing with by recreating a model I use to have a while back. Well, that is till a certain cat of mine knocked it off and shattered it into pieces. Lol, I'm still not sure if I have all of them collected to this day.

Well, that is all for now... I do have other stuff to say, but I'm running short on time.

-_-...Maybe if most of this "hassle" can blow over, I can actually remember to log in here at the site.

-General Data-
Report Spam   Logged
Smax

I GOT BETTERER GRAMMERS THEN YOU

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: January 28, 2011, 09:09:34 am »

TGIF. Even if I still don't have school.
Report Spam   Logged

"If the brain was simple, we could understand it, but we would be so simple, we couldn't."

-Albert Einstien
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: January 28, 2011, 01:55:56 pm »

Lol I have a day-off automatically on fridays' now xD I rock at making a schedule. That just means though that I'll be filling my fridays with lots of different things this semester.

I do agree though, TGIF!
Report Spam   Logged

Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: January 28, 2011, 01:58:48 pm »

TGIF all the way. all the way man.

i had like a half day. had to take my spanish final. i passed with a 69. im celebrating tonight. im not that good in spanish. so me passing is awesome. what else. oh. this girl.....ok if you wanna know more about the weird part of my day, just pm me cuse i dont want everyone comment on it. its just, weird. and comments are hurtful somethimes. continuing. i may be getting this awesome hat with mittens on it with the face of gir.
Report Spam   Logged

Sup! Name's Silver. I got a bunch of friends on the forums. Here are a few:
Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Smax

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: January 28, 2011, 05:01:23 pm »

Lol, Laugh now everyone's  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley gonna say TGIF  Roll Eyes before they say anything. (pass it on)
Report Spam   Logged

"If the brain was simple, we could understand it, but we would be so simple, we couldn't."

-Albert Einstien
XXzeroaftershockXX
FusionFall Player

You are reading dis, am I correct?

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: January 28, 2011, 05:06:54 pm »

TGIF lol well anyway, getting bored so.. OH ITS DINNER TIME! bye guys
Report Spam   Logged

If you are bored, DON'T ask me what to do. Wasting time, xD
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: January 28, 2011, 06:27:58 pm »

TGIF! Also, what's the story silver O_O u can pm me if u don't wanna post it here xD
Report Spam   Logged

Smax

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: January 28, 2011, 06:33:05 pm »

Story? Lol PM me too. (oops, almost forgot) TGIF
Report Spam   Logged

-Albert Einstien
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: January 28, 2011, 07:47:15 pm »

TGIF! Hahaha I'm chillin' with a bunch of friends right now but its been an interesting night. Fire happened somewhere in the building, one of our friends got a concussion. Lord! This night is soooo weird!
Report Spam   Logged

Smax

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: January 28, 2011, 08:23:38 pm »

Scary. I remember last night I looked out my window and on the other street I saw a power line sparking.(this had been after a huge snowstorm. The power blacked out) I was real anxious that the house in front of it would burn. Do you know how your friends fire started?
Report Spam   Logged

-Albert Einstien
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: January 28, 2011, 09:36:20 pm »

The fire wasn't in our place but it was in the building, apparently someone had a fun time trying to cook and ended up catching their kitchen on fire. They got it all taken care of though so its all good.
Report Spam   Logged

Smax

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: January 28, 2011, 09:47:17 pm »

Rofl! I'll bet when he walked calmly (ran screaming) out of the building his calm (screaming) friends were like "REALLY? You just had to try and cook the-" and that's were he ran into a pole and got the concussion.

Lol TGIF almost over. Well, for me. I'm in a different time zone than most people.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 09:49:32 pm by Smax » Report Spam   Logged

-Albert Einstien
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: January 28, 2011, 10:20:47 pm »

TGIF! I have less than an hour left of friday. I'm on the east coast Tongue And lolz, he actually got a concussion from trying to play football with a football player near lots of trees haha.
Report Spam   Logged

Mayito
Mexican
Exclusive Member

Yeaaa buddy =]

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: January 28, 2011, 10:31:25 pm »

It Waz chill nah JP It Was Freakin Legit haha one of my homies broke up with his girl and we was just all laughin and callin him Well Happy(Lol u know what I mean xP) and when she passed him his cuzin yelled out hey he's right there and she said okay what do u want me to do about it clap lol and then another one of my homies yelled out Call Me!! I'm a Junior!! I'm bigger it was just Freakin G haha you had to be there
Report Spam   Logged

Anyone want me to have a phrase or pic or something of you in this box... Sig thing... Pm me =P
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: