GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
October 28, 2020, 06:55:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: My mum made me take care of her virtual fish in some mobile game on her phone but they talk and flirt with me every time I feed them and this is the most uncomfortable I've ever been like I am not 'boutta yiff no stinkin fish.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Even the Mail in FuFa is Acting Strange xD

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Even the Mail in FuFa is Acting Strange xD  (Read 166 times)
Mayito
Mexican
Exclusive Member

Yeaaa buddy =]

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« on: April 29, 2010, 07:56:13 am »

Lol i was doing mission then i get them mission Email from the person sayin stuff right lol i thought i also got a mail from a buddy but i didnt but i also saw that where it says when it was sent was wack also lol cuz it said that all my mails were sent to me -467 or something like that days ago lol MAn FuFa going downhill Fast and i think The GM's know it also.
Report Spam   Logged

Anyone want me to have a phrase or pic or something of you in this box... Sig thing... Pm me =P

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Roxas6631
Item Hunter
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2010, 09:05:04 am »

Just moving this thread to the appropriate section is all...  Smiley

Carry on...
Report Spam   Logged
Number 2

behind these walls...these walls of pain

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2010, 09:26:42 am »

soon fusion fall will be dead of common players and filled with low levels. it makes me sad  Embarrassed
Report Spam   Logged

http://s789.photobucket.com/albums/yy179/nails64/   My fusionfall album on photobucket
Mayito
Mexican
Exclusive Member

Yeaaa buddy =]

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2010, 10:53:24 am »

Lol it's like Jurassic park lol we are the dinosaurs that onced ruled FuFa
Report Spam   Logged

Anyone want me to have a phrase or pic or something of you in this box... Sig thing... Pm me =P
Number 2

behind these walls...these walls of pain

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2010, 11:11:09 am »

lol soon we will be extinced, and the newbies will take over
Report Spam   Logged

http://s789.photobucket.com/albums/yy179/nails64/   My fusionfall album on photobucket
Mayito
Mexican
Exclusive Member

Yeaaa buddy =]

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2010, 12:12:34 pm »

Yea lol and F2P is our meteor or wat ever killed dem dinos
Report Spam   Logged

Roxas6631
Item Hunter
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2010, 07:12:59 pm »

Lol, ok you two let's make sure we swing back to the topic that this thread is about.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Alse
Resident Night Owl
Administrator

[logs in, sh*tposts, logs out]

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2010, 09:13:19 pm »

I tried to send an item to a friend via mail the other day.
I didn't type anything in the subject or the message body because of the filters...

And it wouldn't go through, because somehow the filter was still tripped.

Can I get a FAIL? XD
Report Spam   Logged

Your cold and heartless exterior of a mod troll is like an ice pack.
Mayito
Mexican
Exclusive Member

Yeaaa buddy =]

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2010, 09:29:22 pm »

yea that happen to meh to i just want to send something and it said it has inapropriate stuff dat crazy plus check yo mail lol or da mail dat was sent to you by friends lol and check the date and how it say when it was sent to ya.
Report Spam   Logged

Amendment
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2010, 02:18:57 am »

The Email System is well censored.  Along with the fact that the Body itself protected, the subject line is as well.  "No Subject." Is how the Blasted bird refers to as "bad language".  By editing the Subject line with, Hi or Hey would be suggested.  The day system just tracks the time from witch it was sent and keeps going, I have emails past 400 Days.  If something else is up, let me know so i can contact the Dev's.

Thanks

The Amendment
Report Spam   Logged

The Amendment
TurboBullet
Global Moderator
Exclusive Member

TurboBullet@GMail.com

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2010, 01:12:41 pm »

It's so stupid! You can't even say the word "How" but you can say "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious". So stupid...
Report Spam   Logged

Finally graduated college with my bachelorís, landed the job of my dreams, and married my college girlfriend on January 4th, 2020. Stay safe out there and be smart with this awful COVID-19 situation. (Updated 4.18.2020)
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

Curiouser and Curiouser...

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2010, 01:52:34 pm »

It's so stupid! You can't even say the word "How" but you can say "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious". So stupid...

...srsly? that's messed up...
Report Spam   Logged

Fiona
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2010, 08:23:51 pm »

The Email System is well censored.  Along with the fact that the Body itself protected, the subject line is as well.  "No Subject." Is how the Blasted Bird refers to as "bad language".  By editing the Subject line with, Hi or Hey would be suggested.  The day system just tracks the time from witch it was sent and keeps going, I have emails past 400 Days.  If something else is up, let me know so i can contact the Dev's.

Thanks

The Amendment

Email is having problems in conjunction with the general chat right now.  Both are being censored by that Blasted Bird  (that's what i always call it too   o_O ) Nothing is going through on the email sysytem, one cannot type a simple "Hi" and have it sent, because the filters have gone haywire.  So yes, something else is up, I'm sure the Dev's know, but the more info they have - the better, so please - be my guest and notify them, that would be great!  Thank you!   Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

Curiouser and Curiouser...

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2010, 08:52:19 pm »

The Email System is well censored.  Along with the fact that the Body itself protected, the subject line is as well.  "No Subject." Is how the Blasted Bird refers to as "bad language".  By editing the Subject line with, Hi or Hey would be suggested.  The day system just tracks the time from witch it was sent and keeps going, I have emails past 400 Days.  If something else is up, let me know so i can contact the Dev's.

Thanks

The Amendment

Email is having problems in conjunction with the general chat right now.  Both are being censored by that Blasted Bird  (that's what i always call it too   o_O ) Nothing is going through on the email sysytem, one cannot type a simple "Hi" and have it sent, because the filters have gone haywire.  So yes, something else is up, I'm sure the Dev's know, but the more info they have - the better, so please - be my guest and notify them, that would be great!  Thank you!   Smiley

OMG Blasted Bird. We can get one word emails through as long as there is a subject line. No Subject is of course censored because of the NO so you have to have a subject to get something through. Sadly you won't be able to send anything really besides a word or two. Gosh I just despise the system so much now but at least I've been sending in my complaints and suggestions and getting my views out there. I just ask for everyone to do the same.
Report Spam   Logged

Amendment
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2010, 08:26:08 am »

Having a live chatting system would be nice, such as a Xat Chat box.  You can say Chat [enter] Box [enter] and it could be your signal to head for a chat box, which you have already planned, and move forth from there.

Thanks

The Amendment
Report Spam   Logged

The Amendment
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: