GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
December 05, 2020, 04:48:05 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: I log on every month or so at 3AM just to make tiny adjustments to the code and no one notices.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Even the Mail in FuFa is Acting Strange xD

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Even the Mail in FuFa is Acting Strange xD  (Read 166 times)
Fiona
Global Moderator

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2010, 04:16:05 pm »

The Email System is well censored.  Along with the fact that the Body itself protected, the subject line is as well.  "No Subject." Is how the Blasted Bird refers to as "bad language".  By editing the Subject line with, Hi or Hey would be suggested.  The day system just tracks the time from witch it was sent and keeps going, I have emails past 400 Days.  If something else is up, let me know so i can contact the Dev's.

Thanks

The Amendment

Email is having problems in conjunction with the general chat right now.  Both are being censored by that Blasted Bird  (that's what i always call it too   o_O ) Nothing is going through on the email sysytem, one cannot type a simple "Hi" and have it sent, because the filters have gone haywire.  So yes, something else is up, I'm sure the Dev's know, but the more info they have - the better, so please - be my guest and notify them, that would be great!  Thank you!   Smiley

OMG Blasted Bird. We can get one word emails through as long as there is a subject line. No Subject is of course censored because of the NO so you have to have a subject to get something through. Sadly you won't be able to send anything really besides a word or two. Gosh I just despise the system so much now but at least I've been sending in my complaints and suggestions and getting my views out there. I just ask for everyone to do the same.

Thanks Alice for all that you're doing in trying to get the notification out there about the email / chat system right now.  Cheesy

To All:  Every letter counts!  Don't be intimidatd, and think you're views or suggestions won't be noticed. Everyone, and every thought is important, Express Yourself,  let them know what's happening, the good and the bad, and how you feel about things.  They really do appreciate all the feedback!
Report Spam   Logged
Mayito
Mexican
Exclusive Member

Yeaaa buddy =]

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2010, 09:12:23 pm »

lol funny before this Thread was dead  Tongue Then Someone post and lol more people post xD  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Anyone want me to have a phrase or pic or something of you in this box... Sig thing... Pm me =P
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: