GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
November 27, 2022, 07:06:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 👎⚐ ✡⚐🕆 ☞✋☠👎 ✋❄ ☼✋💧✋👌☹☜ 🕈☟☜☠ ✋ 💧✌✡ ❄☟☜ ☠✌💣☜ 🕈✋☠☝🕆💧👎✋☠☝🕆💧📬
 
  Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Realm RP

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Realm RP  (Read 336 times)
Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 16784



View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2022, 07:10:34 pm »

OT: Sounds good! I've been sick for the past week, so I've been a little out of it so I'll do my best to post this one.

/Henneck popped up from the ground, dusting off his tunic all while rolling his eyes/

/Henneck/: I didn't lead us anywhere, I simply protected us through the portal if there were any da-oomph!

/Henneck just about fell again, but he stumbled forward, catching himself. Someone had just shoved him aside, that someone not even caring or noticing the wizard who almost fell. He watched as the person continued on their mERRY way, eyes downcast on a glowing square item in their palm of their hand./

/.../: Watch it, will you!

/Another bystander exclaimed loudly in Henneck's ear, the wizard quickly moving to the side of the sidewalk until his backside ran into a trash can. He grabbed it before it could tumble to the ground, catching himself and watching all around him. He was finally realizing the amount of people around them and the increasingly louder noise growing from the streets and mob of people... and that smell! His nose pinched as the smell hit him harder than any person had./
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 27462


Curiouser and Curiouser...


View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2022, 11:14:22 am »

OT: Aw I hope you feel better!

/Aurora kept her stance as she glowered upon the passerbys, narrowing her gaze on their lacking figures, extravagant fashions, their complete lack of attention or manners. She didn't falter as another human barged right into her, knocking themselves backwards nearly onto their backside. The boy sputtered and growled as he looked up from the glowing box in hand, a hint of shock behind his gaze as he took in the woman before him/

/.../: Watch it! Who the hell you supposed to be - some kind.of Lord of the Rings groupie? Take your dungeons and dragons self and get out of the way!

/Aurora stomped a foot as she gripped the hilt of her blade, the boy stuttering backwards at the motioned threat/

/.../: Whoa whoa whoa! Get the hell away from me!

/As Aurora took another step, the boy darted off, a worried gaze over his shoulder as he took off out of sight/

/Aurora/: Dispicable creature...

OT: I think the boy is gonna be with Briar and her friends when they get in trouble. Not sure yet!
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 16784



View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2022, 05:51:22 pm »

/Henneck put a hesitant hand on Aurora, worried she might just unleash her sword and hack it off if he wasn't gentle enough... but he eased himself into her view/

/Henneck/: Maybe we should go easy on the weapons for a bit before we... threaten people, yeah?

/The wizard smiled sheepishly before pulling out a pad of parchment and something to write with. He started making notes of all that he saw.... The rude people, their devices in hand.../

/Henneck/: We're in an entirely new world here and we have no idea what is accepted or discouraged! It's so exciting.
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 27462


Curiouser and Curiouser...


View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2022, 05:18:02 pm »

/Aurora frowned at his words yet pulled her hand away from the hilt/

/Aurora/: I do not care for other worlds. I am here to complete my mission. The rest simply stands in the way of that.
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 16784



View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2022, 07:15:51 pm »

/Henneck/: You've got to study your surroundings if you're going to be on mission here! If the key to our realm's survival is somehow here in this world, we need to be watching for clues to it... it's not just gonna hit us square in the face.

/Henneck shook his head, disbelief spread over his expression as he wondered how anyone could not be intrigued by this new world.../
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 27462


Curiouser and Curiouser...


View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2022, 10:25:46 am »

/Aurora rolled her eyes and kept forward, those who dared to lift their eyes in their direction taking a wide berth away from the duo who seemed far too strange to be worth the time/

/The boy had darted through the streets, his heartbeat rapid in his chest as he finally skidded to a stop by a chainlink fence. Glancing around to ensure no one noticed him, he then scaled the fence and hopped down to where a small group of figures waited. He gulped for breath as he settled in beside his friend, a girl with a slanted assymetrical cut to her hair, athetic gear along her thin/muscular figure, and warm eyes forward upon the figures chattering about their next plan of attack/

/.../: B-Briar-

/The girl turned her gaze to the approaching figure, relief melting in her expression as she smiled/

/Briar/: About time you showed up Lucas. What happened? You look like you saw a ghost...

/The boy bit his lip at her words before shaking his head/

/Lucas/: N-No I'm fine. Just uh...just ran into someone along the way is all...what's going on?

/Briar gave him a studious glance before nodding to the others/

/Briar/: Bossman is divving up the roles. Sounds like they found the target...how did you find this thing anyway?

/Lucas/: Oh uh...just following some sources...you-you ok?

/Briar paused a moment at the question, the hint of hesitation bubbling up behind her calm exterior/

/Briar/: I-It's fine...as long as no one gets hurt right...just do it right and then everything will work out...

/Lucas' gaze softened on the girl as he stepped closer/

/Lucas/: You don't have to do this you know. You don't...

/Briar/: a job's a job Lucas. It's fine ok.

/The boy looked ready to speak again when a voice chimed from across the pair, the taller man who was clearly the leader now making his way towards them. The others hung back, watching the exchange with careful stares/

/Bossman/: Bout time Luc. I was beginning to think you bailed.

/Lucas shook his head at the accusation, exchanging a look with one of the others behind the boss/

/Lucas/: Just grabbing some extra gear. I had to take the longer route back. Lots of eyes on the street tonight. We're clear though...

/Bossman looked over the boy for a moment before placing a strong hand on his shoulder. There was an unspoken exchange between them before he then turned to Briar/

/Bossman/: Ok princess, it's your big debut.

/Briar shuttered at the nickname but held her tongue/

/Bossman/: Lucas vouched highly for your skills. Said you could parkour around the entire city with ease. And your dancing skills got you more agile than a cat. Well, time to prove it then yeah? You help us with this job, you get the money you need. Kapish?

/Lucas bit his lip and looked to Briar, the girl giving a soft nod before allowing Bossman to lead her over to the others to begin discussing the plan/

OT: So I have a bit of an idea here - wanted to run it by you and see if its something you'd like to roll with? Part of me wants this crew to be trying to snag the key or whatever they are looking for (and that some if not all are maybe from the other world as well). I envision Lucas and someone on the team to be discussing that he saw someone from the other world and that they need to grab the key...Briar is being used for her skills and the fact that she needs the money. And maybe there can be a whole stand off with the others or maybe something happens and Briar gets away with the key or gets hunted by others. Then her brother gets involved too? What do you think?
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 16784



View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2022, 04:53:01 pm »

OT: Yeah, lets do it! I think I understand the whole concept of your idea, but let me know if I am wrong... So they're all after a key, both the realm crew and the world crew?
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 27462


Curiouser and Curiouser...


View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2022, 06:33:30 pm »

OT: So I think some of the crew with Briar are actually from the realm as well, hunting for the key. They are devious sorts, not honorable like the wizard and knight Smiley Briar's pretty much being used to help them get it. Her brother can get involved too - though I couldn't tell you how yet. I'd probably figure that out as we rp things out. Also HIII I MISSED YOU! lol
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 16784



View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2022, 05:30:27 pm »

OT: Ok, so both groups are looking for the key! Both are from the realm, mostly. Goooot it. I'll probably bring in a couple earth side characters as well to help progress the story... I was thinking another wizard that Henneck is seeking for.  P.S. Hi I miss you!! Is life getting any less busier for you?

/Henneck had been distracted by the immense difference from his realm to this new one that he had almost forgotten the mission at hand and their next step. He pulled out a small orb from his pocket, different and smaller from the one that helped them transport through the portal. This one was golden and when he tossed it in the air, it floated. The wizard glanced at his companion with a smirk for a moment, wondering if she was at all impressed by his wizarding skills.../

/Henneck/: This lil guy will lead us to our first open door... A friend of my master's, Emma is her name I think. An outcast wizard from our own world.
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 27462


Curiouser and Curiouser...


View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2022, 05:51:44 pm »

OT: Hiiiii!!! Sounds good Smiley life's still pretty crazy but I'm taking it one step at a time. Getting a nice lil halloween themed vacation next week so hopefully weather is much better than my last one hahaha.

/Aurora watched his movements with a raised brow. If she felt anything from his skills...she hid them well/

/Aurora/: Another? So you are not equipped for the mission?
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 16784



View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2022, 10:27:02 pm »

OT: Dang, work still crazy too?

/Henneck opened his mouth to answer, but suddenly took her words for what they were... He pressed his lip into a thin line./

/Henneck/:... You want to lead the way then?
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 27462


Curiouser and Curiouser...


View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2022, 08:45:16 am »

OT: Oh yeah, just when I thought it would get better...we lose more people and its getting more and more nuts on my end. Part of me wishes I could just leave but I can't until I have something else lined up Sad

/Aurora/: You are the one leading us to another. You are the one who seems so knowledgable. I am armed and ready for the fight. The longer we dally the longer it takes to complete this mission. So hurry up!

/As the two argued aloud, a man dressed in a trench coat and slacks manuevered the streets on his own, a cane in hand to help his balance as he moved. A satchel bounced on his hip with each tussle of movement, his sights set on a contact for the evening. Another disheartening day it seemed but he needed to do what was best for his family...even if it meant selling more of the precious artifacts from his grandfather. With threats of him and his sister being thrown out on the streets, he made his way to where he knew he could cut the best deal/

OT: do we want his contact to be your wizard girl? I just wanted to get him involved in the story somehow but i can change things if we'd like!
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 16784



View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2022, 04:01:55 pm »

OT: Noooo! I am so sorry. Sad Even where I live, people are struggling to find workers and almost all the places around here have had to cut their hours and days because of it... not sure where everyone is going or how they're surviving!
Also for my wizard girl, I was thinking she could be an outcast of the realm, banished to now live on earth. She owns a small book and coffee shop, but it's also an underground trading post between realms... she could be friends somehow with your girl or your guy character if we want to connect them somehow? Or she could know the baddies haha, maybe trade some goods from the other realm with the baddies or owe them a debt? P.S. I also wrote all this before reading the rest of your post about your new guy being introduced... so it seems like we're on the same page haha!

/The wizard boy's brows arched and he huffed a stressful breath. Clinging to his satchel, he continued on his way, trying to not let his companion irritate her even more than she already had.../

/Henneck/: We will find the wizard girl in a shop called "Read it and Drink", but this little guy will lead us to it... hopefully.

/The floating orb began to move forward, above the heads of the crowds who mostly did not pay attention to the flying thing, too busy on their phones to look up./

/Meanwhile... Emma hauled another box from the back onto the front counter. It had been a slow night, everyone had left the shop a while ago since she no longer served coffee at this hour. But her shop was known to stay open in the wee hours of the night, not that it was busy... but she liked keeping her doors open to potential buyers. She slicked back her blonde hair into a messy bun that hung to one side as she began to polish some trinkets from the box. A orange cat hopped onto the counter to keep her company, purring as he rubbed his face on one of the trinkets/

/Emma/: That... is actually extremely dangerous to be cuddling with, Lial.

/She slowly scooted the cat away and picked up the silvery object to hide it from her curious cat/
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 27462


Curiouser and Curiouser...


View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2022, 04:08:39 pm »

OT: yeah the world is in a crazy place nowadays. And haha we are on the same page. She can be acquianted with all our characters in some way xD

/A clatter came from the front of the shop as the door opened, a man stepping in with help from his cane. Dylan shook the cold from his dark curls as he moved to the counter, offering a shy grin to the owner/

/Dylan/: bet you weren't betting to see me so soon...

/His voice was laced with exhaustion as he pressed himself against the counter to help his balance. He could feel the added weight of his satchel...though some of that could be the growing guilt of his decisions. Another of his grandfather's collection...about to be sold off.../

/But he had to do this...for his sister...he needed to give her a better life. Even with his studies, he was losing more money than gaining...there had to be a shift somewhere/

/Dylan/: I know it's late Em. Sorry about that...
« Last Edit: October 15, 2022, 04:14:01 pm by Makastar » Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 16784



View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2022, 04:25:27 pm »

/Emma/: Well, well... I am a little surprised, Dylan.

/Emma had stopped polishing and eyed Dylan head to toe, slowly placing her item back into the box as she noted the man's exhaustion/

/Emma/: But my doors are rarely closed these days, besides I get bored at night. You're a welcome sight.

/She pushed the box aside, ready to help her customer with a small smile that drifted to the satchel hanging from his side/

/Emma/: I'm guessing that's for me...
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Go UP



[cleans out the dust and cobwebs]



Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum

Powered by SMF | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
Privacy Policy
Page created in 0.072 seconds with 20 queries.