GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
December 04, 2021, 02:11:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 👌☜🕈✌☼☜ ⚐☞ ❄☟☜ 💣✌☠ 🕈☟⚐ 💧🏱☜✌😐💧 ✋☠ 💣☜💣☜💧📬

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Playing Fusion Fall in 2021 (and Possibly Beyond?)

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Playing Fusion Fall in 2021 (and Possibly Beyond?)  (Read 38 times)
Agent Gold Dasher
Global Moderator

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« on: May 15, 2021, 06:45:49 pm »

I'll keep it brief. Can you still play Fusion Fall in 2021? For the moment, the answer is yes.

Those interested should investigate the projects advertised on reddit's Fusion Fall subreddit. I've played a few hours via the Open Fusion client and found it easy to install and relatively stable. A well-maintained Discord facilitates bug fixes, client updates, and communication amongst players.

It is a surreal experience playing the game again after so long - I've not played since the official client shut down in 2013. Everything is there - except for the people.

I encourage those who read this post to consider giving the Open Fusion recreation a shot. Other preservation initiatives are likely in the works. Perhaps you have already heard of them and I am behind the curve. Regardless, I've shared a link to the subreddit below.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Fusionfall/

In closing, to those of us who have truly left the game behind - it was a blast playing with you. I hope you are all well. Love and peace.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

Curiouser and Curiouser...

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2021, 12:28:21 pm »

I'll have to give this a lookover whenever I have a free moment. It would be nice to explore this game again. Though a big part of why I loved it was the friends I made in the game Smiley could be fun to explore though!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: