GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
May 24, 2018, 06:33:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: My mum made me take care of her virtual fish in some mobile game on her phone but they talk and flirt with me every time I feed them and this is the most uncomfortable I've ever been like I am not 'boutta yiff no stinkin fish.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Silver and Alice Side Story

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Silver and Alice Side Story  (Read 417 times)
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 11, 2017, 10:53:51 am »

-Silver grinned a bit and looked at Alice-

"I never took you for the kind to ask questions you already know the answer to." He stepped over some tree roots and moved along in the forests. "Plus if this gets too bad, you and me both know that the people we care about will be in 100 times more danger than me. I'd rather give my life for some form of the future rather than just stay back and watch, knowing that things may be worse off." He sighed. "But the thought does cross my mind from time to time."
Report Spam   Logged

Sup! Name's Silver. I got a bunch of friends on the forums. Here are a few:
Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

Curiouser and Curiouser...

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 12, 2017, 05:56:59 am »

/Alice/: I don't agree with you but to each their own...sometimes you need to pass the mantle to others and find your next path.
Report Spam   Logged

Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 12, 2017, 08:33:53 am »

-Silver smirked a bit and looked at her-

"I think if someone like me came to your door, you'd kick their asss." He said, reaching the outside of the forest soon enough. "Looks like we're out of your neck of the woods. No pun intended." He shrugged. "So, to get to the bottom of this Aries stuff, we need to go to this library in Greece. Said to have mythology on him but also about a prophecy that went unnoticed. I got a tip from someone."
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 08:34:27 am by Silver Kid » Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 13, 2017, 06:06:43 am »

/Alice/: I suppose mythology is to be expected. Aries is the god of war. Of course it is.
Report Spam   Logged

Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 13, 2017, 07:12:50 pm »

-Silver shook his head a lit up a cigarette, putting it in his mouth-

"This one's different. This kid didn't just take on a reincarnation. He straight up overpowered and absorbed Aires. I'm not scared about Aries, I'm scared about a kid who overpowered and took on the power of a god. This could spell out serious trouble." He said
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 15, 2017, 01:09:45 pm »

/Alice/: Powers of gods should scare you. But yes, this kid is something to be cautious about. This should be done by a full team, not just a couple of us.
Report Spam   Logged

Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 16, 2017, 09:02:26 am »

-Silver shook his head-

"This can't be. If we even could bring in everyone, this mission could go south. And you and me are equipped with a lot that can adapt. Ash is strong but protecting Zoey may distract him from the mission, and that could spell danger. Zoey is great too but her powers and...complications mentally may also spell danger. You and me can take hits and won't need to hold back."
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 18, 2017, 06:08:04 am »

/Alice shook her head as they continued/

/Alice/: We aren't invincible Silver, no matter how much you hope it to be true.
Report Spam   Logged

Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 21, 2017, 12:02:40 am »

-Silver nodded a bit and fixed his hat. He let out a small sigh as the two approached a small plane left out in the middle of the forest, hidden with camoflouge-

"We may not be invincible, but we sure as hell are the only people who can fight off stuff like that, and you and me. Our realms of angels and demons fall right into this spectrum of gods."
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 21, 2017, 05:56:41 am »

/Alice shook her head at his words before climbing into the plane/

/Alice/: Someday you may realize that we should trust in the abilities of others. Because I won't be around to help you anymore.
Report Spam   Logged

Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 15, 2017, 10:09:08 am »

-Silver sighed and got into the plane, flicking on the switches and making sure the plane was secured and safe to take off-

"I have no doubt in other's abilities, but who they are and where they are is yet to be seen. I know of possibly one person who may help, but me and him are not on the greatest of terms. He may be able to help us at this library." He said, starting the engine of this small biplace
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 17, 2017, 06:14:26 am »

/Alice/: Not on the greatest of terms? That doesn't even sound like an ally to me. Who is it? What happened?
Report Spam   Logged

Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 18, 2017, 12:13:56 am »

-Silver adjusted his hat as he took off in the plane, setting off to the skies-

“His name is Juain. He’s a bit of a...mystery. He’s either an angel, a demon, or both. He lost his memory a while back. I found him as basically a glorified bodyguard for the underworld of society. Hitmen, mafia, black market dealers, he did it all. He...well when you see him you’ll know why. He doesn’t look like much, but you know he’s strong. And he grew this reputation of being feared among the blackened of society. So one day I was investigating this mafia family, just as a favor, and he was there... safe to say we both fought and I won. It’s been years since I used my full power, and he brought out the closest I’ve come. But after this happened, the underground decided not to hire him out of fear of otherworldly trouble following him. I basically put him into an early retirement and humiliated him.” Silver sighed a bit, rubbing his finger against his nose. He remembered his fight with this person and he gripped the controls of the plane a bit tighter.
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 20, 2017, 07:36:04 am »

/Alice/: So you are facing others who rival your power hm?

/The angel settled back in her seat as she thought about what Silver's story. This person sounded dangerous. She wondered if they could be trusted at all/
Report Spam   Logged

Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 22, 2017, 10:05:35 am »

-Silver lit a cigarette in his mouth and breathed in the smoke a bit. He kept it in his lungs as he looked at Alice-

"I know that look on your face. Two things. One: He's not stronger than me, but he's one of the strongest I've seen. He caught me on a day after I used.....well *that* form." He said. He was referencing one of the demon forms he achieved in his earlier years. Something of a true monster. Black skin, large horns, the wings of a demon, and the eyes of a monster. Something he only could achieve in his younger days when he grew extremely angry, or emotionally wanted only death for others. He could now achieve it much easier, but it put a large strain on his body.

"I didn't use it too long, just to settle something that got me angry. But it still takes a toll on my power for the next few days and my healing. I'd say physically, he's stronger than Zoey and Ash, but they could both beat him easily with their powers. That's just in terms of raw strength, but it's still impressive. His endurance is probably the thing that should scare you. He can take a lot of hits and a lot of damage and still stand there, even bloody and bustled and beaten to a (Censored) near pulp and he can still stand there, holding this sword thats as big as his own (Censored) body. Two: He can be trusted. He's a kid who doesn't know his way, and under any other circumstances maybe he can't be trusted. But he knows I can beat him, and this is for his own personal gain as well since it may give him a glimpse at his past. Also this is the best chance we got to find out more about Aires. Because we have 0 now, and going in blindly could spell out death." He said, leaning back in his seat as he kept piloting the plane
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead