GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
May 22, 2018, 03:20:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: My mum made me take care of her virtual fish in some mobile game on her phone but they talk and flirt with me every time I feed them and this is the most uncomfortable I've ever been like I am not 'boutta yiff no stinkin fish.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Silver and Alice Side Story

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Silver and Alice Side Story  (Read 417 times)
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

Curiouser and Curiouser...

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2017, 06:09:09 am »

/Rex eyed the other for a moment, unsure of what to say with that reaction. However, he sighed in defeat before stepping away to the kitchen, pouring two black blends into mugs before returning to his friend and offering him the cup/

/Rex/: Nothing special mind you. I've got a few creamers, milk, sugar, whatever you need to sweeten the deal. Alice doesn't drink coffee so I keep things pretty simple.

/He paused a moment before taking a swig of his drink/

/Rex/: Have you talked to Zoey and Ash by chance?
Report Spam   Logged

Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2017, 10:30:49 am »

-Silver smirked and started drinking the coffee straight black, sipping on the hot beverage slowly-

"Nah it's perfect. I like my blend dark and strong." he sighed in relief at the goodness of the beverage. He slowly slipped his fingers through the handle of the mug and sniffed a bit, the cold air having made his nose a bit runny. "I have spoken to them. Just not much. It's been what. 25, maybe 30 years since we beat whatever the hell that god's name was. Our mission was basically done, the other side gone. We all kinda went our separate ways."

-Silver looked at Rex. He was not the Rex he formerly knew, but this world's version of him. He had the same memories of the one from the other side, but they both knew they were not the same. He leaned back in his chair as he sipped the coffee once more-

"We arrived in a world seperate from ours, you being one of the few exceptions of remembering. And that was mostly due to some technological thing that I can't even understand. We, even now, are myths. We all decided to live on our own. I saw them recently, they have a good life. They seem....." he paused for a moment. "Happy. For the first time in maybe forever. This world freed us of that war. Of that pain. I keep myself busy with small stuff like this, even though Eve isn't completely all for it. She bugdes after a bit though." he smirked, twirling a small ring on his own finger. He adjusted his hat and smiled. "She keeps me on a better path." he said

OT: I think i mentioned this to you, but the main way we branched off from the CN world was we jumped to the "normal" universe. Rex came through and as such became a different version of himself from this world but kept his memories. Magic mumbo jumbo JUST LETTING YA KNOW IN CASE YOU FORGOT
Report Spam   Logged

Sup! Name's Silver. I got a bunch of friends on the forums. Here are a few:
Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2017, 01:39:36 pm »

OT: Lol I didn't know that but now I dooooo~ So he's no longer an "EVO" or whatever?

/Rex gave a sad smile as he took another swig of his drink/

/Rex/: Yeah women do that...make us better people...Alice has done so much for me. I want to give her the universe if I can...but...well, we've been trying so hard to build a new life...a fuller life out here. Every now and then I can see her heart break with things not working out. But yet she keeps on moving, keeps on trying.

/Rex paused as he remembered the world they had long since departed/

/Rex/: She's my everything. But I know keeping her from this will only make her worry about you. I know she will do everything she can to help you. Just don't...let her fall into bad habits. Don't let her get herself hurt for things she shouldn't have to.
Report Spam   Logged

Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2017, 09:56:14 pm »

OT: I guess but idk, you can keep calling him one. Also get ready for some improvisation, if you don't like it, I'll cut it out. I was thinking possible transitions between Banko and Old Alice. Thoughts?

-Silver sniffed and drank some more of the drink, sipping it slowly as he breathed out a warm breath-

"We both know I'd take a bullet for her if it came to that. We both know I can heal and take more than my fair share of bullets, swords and the like." he said, adjusting his cup. "Look, I feel like you two will have a life. Just try not to sweat it. Things may happen but nothing comes close to the pain this war has brought us. Nothing at all." he sighed, fixing his hat.

-Silver tapped the table and looked towards the end of the house, then back outside with a slight smile-

"Our adventures don't end here. I'm sure of it." the man laughed slightly

-----------
-----------

-Nearly 20 Years Later, in the very same cabin, this very same story was being told-

-A boy with dark maroon hair, long as it went over his left eye, wearing a beanie, a plaid long sleeved over-shirt with a t-shirt sprouting a familiar logo sat down at the same table. His eye, a maroon color, looked fiercly at the woman across from him. It was a much older Alice. He looked towards the room other end of this house, two teenagers staring back at him slightly. Both looked confused. Rex was not in at the moment-

"So. You and him just went on this grand adventure. Apparently." he said with a scoff. "Y'know i came all the way out here, looked for months but all I come to find is a bitter old woman." He stared at her, leaning back in his seat with an unamused expression. "Where's the warrior who fought along side him, eh?" He asked, his tongue clicking slightly
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2017, 07:18:08 am »

/Alice seemed to chuckle at this boy's words, rolling her haunted eyes as she leaned forward in her seat. So this boy was Silver's grandson. Well, he certainly had the attitude that belonged to Silver in his younger days/

/Alice/: Seems to me the bitter one is you brat. Last I checked you came barreling into my home looking for something. Guess your expectations have been dashed? How unfortunate for you.

/Her tone dripped with sarcasm as she kept studying this child before her. He definitely held the blood of her friend from long ago/

/One of the teenagers, the boy, stepped forward, his eyes narrowed upon the newcomer as he took position beside his mother. The other teenage, the girl, chose to remain back, her head tilted as she observed the scene before her. There was an odd fascination in her gaze/

/Ren/: Mom, I can throw him out. Just say the word and I'll-.

/Alice/: I can throw him out too, don't you worry love. But not yet. He still has things to say after all. So come on boy. Tell me what it is you have to say to me.
Report Spam   Logged

Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2017, 09:25:00 am »

-the boy stared at the one named Ren and then back at Alice, smirking. He adjusted his beanie slightly and sat up in his seat, pulling the chair towards the table a bit more as a grin plastered his face-

"I got no doubt the woman can throw me out but are you positive he can?" he said, raising his left arm. A glove and long sleeve covered it, but the arm had circuts on his fingertips and looked like it covered his entire arm. Electricity crackled on it slightly. That was the Tech blood inside him. The boy stared back at Alice. "I'm not leaving until I hear this full story. Zoey told me most of what his life was like, but all I know was that this was one of the stepping stones that led to his death. They heard when you two got back that you had this adventure. They know nothing about it." He grit his teeth. The boy seemed angry at the things hidden from him. His eyes snapped to Alice once more

"He said to protect his legacy." He said motioning to himself. "Well here I am. Guess when you finally got kids his words meant nothing to you. I thought you were one of his closest friends. I thought if anyone would guide me it'd be you. Turns out it was Ash who's doing that." he said, glaring at her. "I heard you didn't even find his body until a day later. And I heard you screamed the loudest as you held it. Did the guilt that you didn't protect him wash over you or did the powerlessness you had---" he was cut off abruptly
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2017, 01:52:23 pm »

/A rhythmic echo of a slap pooled through the room as the cabin was filled with a mighty glow. It was an instant that Alice shot up from her chair, the woman suddenly in a full set up armor and angel wings sprouted from her back. Her arm outstretched, she had swung her hand before securing it across the boy's face in a powerful attack. Her son had let out a gasp at the impact, her daughter remaining on behind with a curious gaze/

/Alice/: It's as if Silver was reincarnated into you...bloody brat...always spouting words and seeing who he could **** off and push away next. You're rude and arrogant, a devil daring to try and rewrite a story he had no part of. You want to have a civil conversation boy? Then shut the hell up and act like you deserve such consideration. And until then...

/The room was suddenly engulfed with diamonds before they shot from every direction, latching onto the boy's clothes before sending him sprawling backwards and outside the door/

/Alice/: Get the hell out of my house.
Report Spam   Logged

Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2017, 02:14:24 pm »

-the boy stood up, wiping some blood off his lip as he dusted off his clothes and walked back towards the door, toward the inside the house and stood right in the face of Alice. He stared at her with a fire in his eyes, and the same exact look that Silver used to give her-

"I'm not his reincarnation. I'm his blood. His legacy. And I think I have some god dam right to know why he died. Why you slapped me the second I saw you and invited me in. Why the mention of his death gets you so riled up." He said, clenching his hand into a fist. "His death. Wasn't your fault." He grit his teeth. "And you know that. I can see in your eyes you learned something about him. Something that lead to this death. And I'll be damed before I don't find out." He said, sitting down again and folding his arms

"If you want me out you better kill me instead of some slap that we both know you held back on. We both know you could take my head off in an instant. Why don't you? Either you know I'm right or you never intend to hurt me aside from some discipline." He took out a napkin and spit blood into it, crumpling it up and placing it on the table. "I'll hold my tongue."
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2017, 02:36:59 pm »

/Alice frowned at the boy's words, her green eyes completely filled with light as she held up her hands/

/Alice/: So you misheard me then?

/A new set of diam-NO the diamonds suddenly morphed into swords created from light. These swords filled the room as she then lashed out once more, sending the boy thrown out once more/

/Alice/: I will not tolerate that attitude of yours. Just like him. Just like him. You're just like that brat was when he was younger. Actually no, you're worse. A child in need of guidance. But I won't simply let you get off easy for your words. I don't know how the others tolerated this attitude but I won't. Just like I never tolerated his.

/Alice slammed the door behind her as the light began to dissipate/

/Alice/: Best get comfortable outside boy. I think you'll be stuck out there for awhile.

/The evening had already began to roll in as the daughter stepped out of the house to see their new guest, an interested smile gracing her lips as she waved to the newcomer/

/Ruby/: You made mama mad. Heh you got her blood boiling.
Report Spam   Logged

Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2017, 02:49:13 pm »

-The boy was sitting down on a tree stump outside the house, smoking a cigarette as he looked towards the door the the new girl who had spoken to him-

"See, she didn't kill me twice. Or even stab me. She can't hurt me like that. She's just hurt. I think deep down I remind her so much of him that she is either reliving things they went though or she just feels guilty. She hasn't hurt me twice when she just could have. That has to mean something even if im misreading this entire situation." He sighed, rubbing the back of his head. "I mean she didn't even punch me. She just stabbed into my clothes and forced me out. Im not afraid of her or intimidated by her. She may hate me, but she never hated him. That's the only reason I'm still alive." He breathed in more smoke. "You can laugh all you want but I'm just gonna sit out here until she tells me everything."
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2017, 02:58:19 pm »

/Ruby giggled at the boy's words before sitting down beside him, taking one of his hands and forcibly shaking it with her own/

/Ruby/: Ruby Reese Freeangel at your service!

/She continued her giggle fit as she settled in for a talk/

/Ruby/: Mama's not gonna kill without a good enough reason to. You aren't malicious so what threat do you pose to her? To us really? If you did step out of bounds, she'd end you on the spot. But you'd be a real fool to step out of bounds with her. Ha!

/She winked at the boy at her side/

/Ruby/: Of course you remind her of that person if you hold his blood and act like him. But you clearly know very little about her. She doesn't stand for someone throwing an attitude. Believe me, I've seen my fair share of punishment with her.

/The girl was an odd sort as she sat with the boy, her happy-go-lucky grin a welcome change to the seriousness of Alice/
Report Spam   Logged

Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2017, 03:11:49 pm »

-The boy quirked an eyebrow at her and tilted his head. How was this cheery and happy girl the daughter of that bitter and angry old woman. He shook if off and breathed smoke out of his mouth-

"Banko. Banko Wolfbane. And no I don't know anything about her. I heard stories of her but didn't know her personally or her personality. And I did step out of line but even when I first came her she smacked me. And she turned away and cried a bit." He scoffed

"She called him a brat. She said my attitude was just like his. She really must have actually hated him if she sh*t talks him that much.@
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2017, 03:23:12 pm »

/Ruby/: If she hated him, she wouldn't have given him the time of day silly. I think you have things slightly backwards Bane-ko. Hehe you'll be around for a bit huh? You're a fun sort. I think we'll have some fun for sure.
Report Spam   Logged

Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2017, 03:46:09 pm »

"Then why does she look so mad everytime he's brought up.... it doesn't make sense. And yeah. Yeah I'll be here for a while. I need this story to finish. This is one of the things that led to his death. I'm sure of it." He said with a sigh. "Looks like I'll be sleeping out here." He said, looking up at the trees and like
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2017, 07:12:45 am »

/Ruby/: Hm, perhaps you should enter into a conversation with her completely void of frustration or attitude. Speak to her as if you are just as you said, someone looking to finish a story. If you are willing to truly listen and allow her to speak, then she will. But the way it's been...you come in with guns blazing and she won't give you the time of day. Believe me, those walls of hers aren't going to fall.

/The girl then climbed to her feet with a grin/

/Ruby/: I've got a tent you can use. Mom won't let you back in today. But we can at least set up a shelter for you. Someplace to call home, even for just a little while.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: