GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
July 20, 2018, 05:09:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Is there even a character limit for these? Could I paste the entire Bee movie script? Let's find out.
Update: I can't beelieve that worked. However it crashed the forum every time it showed up on the announcements. Amazing.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Silver and Alice Side Story

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Silver and Alice Side Story  (Read 443 times)
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« on: May 23, 2017, 09:50:54 pm »

OT: Just as a FYI, this is a closed thing for only me and Alice. Me and Her have decided that while we wait for the others to continue the main RP (Insanity Thread) that we will start a side story involving us. This RP is mainly for us continuing on our own kinda adventures/story without interfering with the main story. That being said, this specific RP takes place after the main RP, about 20 years or so afterwards. There is a story me and her have worked out so anyone seeing this (which is probably nobody) who is looking to join just stay clear. No introductions needed, me and Alice already know of our own characters. Let's begin.

-The fire headed man started wandering through a large forest. There was some rain dropping down through the branches onto this man's hat. He breathed in deep, letting out a breath that turned into smoke in the cold air. He looked at his fingertips, a cigarette in hand freshly snuffed out due to the rain. He sighed and rubbed his hand on the back of his head. He considered how unlucky he was that a large drop of water from a leaf above decided to land right on the end of his cigarette. He flicked the now useless bud in front of him and grumbled a bit to himself as he kept walking. He adjusted his hat so it sat comfortably over his eyes. The man walked over a large root as he stepped with extreme precision over some trees and onto others, like if he was reciting a pattern. He touched his shoulders, his beige trench coat damp from the rain as he shook his head-

"Hell Alice, if I knew you lived this far deep into the wilderness, I'd have asked to meet you someplace closer." he sighed to himself
Report Spam   Logged

Sup! Name's Silver. I got a bunch of friends on the forums. Here are a few:
Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead

Social Buttons

Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

Curiouser and Curiouser...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2017, 09:47:22 am »

OT: Yay Cheesy

/A small cabin rested deep within the canopy of the forest, away from civilization and the continuous prying eyes of the broken world. To some, the idea of such a hovel would be maddening. But to Alice and Rex, this place was home. A place where they could raise a family and live out their days in peace, away from war...away from loss.../

/The purple-haired woman stood out in the rain, her hands raised up to accept the drops as they curved along her palms. She wanted to hold this meeting away from Rex as he rested inside, especially with who was coming to visit. She had hoped she had moved away from such jobs but when Silver reached out to her, she knew she would need to hear what he had to say/

/Alice/: Come on then...let's see what you have for me...
Report Spam   Logged

Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2017, 10:40:48 am »

-Silver sighed to himself and reached into his coat, pulling out a Manila folder. He adjusted his hat and handed it over to Alice. He reached back into his pocket and pulled out his pack of cigarettes as he slumped against a tree, hidden from some of the rain-

"You familiar with Ares? Well I guess that's a stupid question, of course you are." He said, tapping the back of the pack lightly so a lone cigarette fell out. He put it in his mouth and pulled out the cigarette with his lips, pushing his pack back inside his coat pocket.

-Silver looked up and examined some of the trees. His eyes glinted the soft red like they always do. He had long abandoned the sunglasses and simply pulled his long hat over his eyes whenever he wished to hide who he was to the world. He was a legend but to some he was a demon-

"Well if you look in there, you won't exactly see a god. You'll see a kid who has his powers though." He said, pushing on the end of the cigarette, the end lighting softly. He took in a deep breath and breathed out slowly, smoke coming out his mouth into the air
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2017, 11:49:45 am »

/Alice's green orbs, their brightness from childhood long since vanished, scanned the documents repeatedly as her lips curved into a frown. Ares - the god of war. He held a great power of destruction and madness that could disseminate entire civilizations/

/Alice/: I thought we had finally left these wars behind us?
Report Spam   Logged

Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2017, 12:09:01 pm »

-Silver smirked and breathed in deeply, more smoke entering his lungs as he slowly breathed out, more smoke entering the air. He tapped the ashes off of his cigarette and looked at Alice-

"Cmon, you didn't *really* think our work would ever finish, did you? I couldn't ask Ash or Zoey. They're living life on their own. Zoey I don't think can handle another scare where she possibly loses Ash or vise versa. But you and me can handle this on our own. The documents don't explain how he got that power." He said

-Silver fixed his hat on his head and looked back towards the cabin where he had just seen Rex. He sniffed due to the cold air and twirled the cigarette between his fingertips. He looked back over at Alice-

"Look I know you got something here. You got a quiet life away from all this. I came to you because I did need a bit of help, sure. But also because I haven't seen you in maybe 5 years. I came by to say hello and ask for help but. I also can't fully ask you to walk away from this life." He put the cigarette in his mouth and sighed. "You say the word and I'll go alone."
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2017, 06:13:25 am »

/Alice rolled her eyes at the man's words as she stretched her tired limbs, thoughts buried deep in her mind as she thought her words carefully/

/Alice/: Well of course you need my help. This kid sounds like madness. Lucky for you, I have seen my fair share of crazy and I think I can manage the fight...but this isn't a solo decision anymore. I'll need to discuss this with Rex before I go off to save the world again...

/Rex/: You could just invite me into the conversation instead of talking around me?

/The evo stepped out from the cabin and aimed for his wife's side, his arm wrapping around her shoulders lovingly before he nodded to the newcomer/

/Rex/: Silver, what have I told you about stealing my wife to go on adventures? Even the deadly ones?
Report Spam   Logged

Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2017, 08:18:45 am »

-Silver smirked and extended his hand to Rex, shaking his hand firmly as he put his hands back in his pockets-

"Sorry Rex, but in all honestly I didn't even expect her to consider it. I know you two have a life here so I just expected the old 'sorry I quit this life.' Kinda thing. I need her help but if I'm careful enough I might be able to do it alone." He said taking the cigarette out his mouth.

-Silver looked at the Evo then looked down, kicking the ground softly. He was nothing like how he was in the past and it was painfully obvious. It looked like his concern was more in those two than his own safety. He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck a little, shaking his head-

"I won't say how either, but I heard you two have been....*trying* for a bit. I wouldn't wanna jeopardize that either.... you know how I feel when it comes to kids. If I ever lost Ann I...." he stopped mid sentence and stood upright, tossing the cigarette bud to the side and looking at the two again. "You don't have to come if you don't wanna. That's all."
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2017, 11:04:51 am »

/There was a visible flinch from both sides at the mention of "trying" from the newcomer, Rex offering his wife a saddened glance as he wondered how she would react. In truth, they had been trying for quite a while it seemed. However, an Evo and an Angel warrior...well, it seemed their bonding was not very efficient when it came to possible off-spring. There were days filled with depression, Alice slipping off somewhere in the woods to be alone as she hid her tears from the world. Rex would always be close behind, never revealing himself as he moved. He refused to add more turmoil in his wife's heart. She had seen enough through her years already/

/Rex/: Alice-

/There was a brief moment of silence from the woman before she stepped back into the conversation/

/Alice/: We have time...I refuse to settle for anything less than that...

/The woman then turned fully to face her husband, griping his hands tightly in her own as she looked up to him with the most loving expression/

/Alice/: I won't make this decision myself. We're a unit after all.

/Rex/: I wish we could be a unit and tackle whatever problem it is together...

/Alice shook her head at the Evo's words as she stifled back a tear. With everything in the past Rex had gone through, it had become harder and harder for him to keep his body functional in both his humanity and extraordinary gifts he was given. Though he tested himself and his abilities often, it was almost painful for him to use his powers anymore. And there were days when even breathing hurt. All those wounds from his past had piled up far too much. And with that pain, Alice begged him to promise he would never enter a fight again unless absolutely necessary. The woods were a beautiful resting place for them both...but especially for the Evo as he dealt with his painful past/

/Alice/: I wish-I wish we could do this together too. But until that day comes where we are fighting side-by-side once again, I will carry the mantle for us. In truth, I wanted to be rid of this fighting lifestyle. I wanted to be rid of these wars. But-

/She then nodded to the newcomer with a knowing smile/

/Alice/: This job won't be easy. But someone has to be there to protect fireball over here. We'll watch each other's backs. And when I return, we will pick right back where we left off. I promise I will come back alive and well.

/The Evo's sigh echoed in the clearing before he wrapped his arms carefully around his wife, breathing in her scent as he kissed her purple hair/

/Rex/: I won't break my promise if you don't break yours, you hear me. You have to come back to me. I love you too much to let you get hurt out there. You don't come back within the month, I'm coming after you.

/He then glanced Silver's way as he held tight to his wife/

/Rex/: Silver, you hear this, Alice is not to be hurt...or else it's your head.

/Alice/: Oh shush you, being all protective

/The woman smiled and pulled her husband forward, the two sharing a passionate kiss to seal their decision before they pulled away, both of them turning to Silver as they nodded/

/Alice/: I'll gather my things then. Let's move.
Report Spam   Logged

Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2017, 12:29:08 pm »

-Silver shook his head a bit as he breathed slowly. He looked down and pulled out a small picture from his pocket. It was of someone they knew well, the now woman Evelyn Tech and a small girl. She had blonde hair and a smile from ear to ear, as did Evelyn. Silver sniffed a bit of the air and put the picture back into his own pocket-

"Rex, you know theres no need for that. As I recall I've taken more than my share of bullets for the both of you, and even if you and me have clashed a bit you know I'd do it again. I just didn't want something to happen and you both not know. You remember that day I came back after those three years of war." He paused for a bit, gritting his teeth. "You remember how badly Alice cried over me... and I wasn't even dead."

-Silver paused and adjusted his hat. He took in another deep breath and looked away from the two, leaning back on the tree as the rain slowly settled down, his hat dropping a bit of raindrops down to the ground. He cracked his knuckles and sniffed a bit, looking for the right words to even say-

"Things are different now. We all have things we need to protect. I was told that the day I got killed all those years ago, that Alice felt something. That she physically woke up from her sleep and knew something was wrong with me. I don't want her to feel like that again...which is why I'm asking for her help. I can go alone. There's no need to feel like you have to protect me. But." he stopped, pulling his hat over his eyes once more

"If some sh*t does happen to me....you need to know something." He said, looking back towards the two. "You need to continue on whatever legacy I leave...you need to live if I ever fall." He said, looking away again. "That's all."
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2017, 12:45:15 pm »

/At such a serious tone Alice broke from her husband and stepped forward, swiftly punching Silver in the chest as she smirked up at him/

/Alice/: Yeah we all have things we want to protect...and I want to protect you Fireball.

/With that, she vanished into the house to gather her things, leaving Rex and Silver to eye one-another in silence/

/Rex/: She hasn't used her armor or her powers in quite some time...I worry about her Silver...please keep her and you safe...
Report Spam   Logged

Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2017, 12:57:58 pm »

-Silver nodded and smirked a bit as he touched his chest from where Alice had hit him-

"I will. But you also gotta know, she can handle herself. I don't think I've ever seen a time where she couldn't handle herself. She just needs to re-learn things. Like riding a bike. If anything happens, I'll make sure I'm the one protecting her." He said, stretching out a bit
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2017, 01:17:26 pm »

/Rex gave a nod before gesturing towards the house/

/Rex/: Yeah...but sometimes she can't handle herself...and her pride gets in the way. Be there for her especially at those moments. Might as well grab some coffee while you wait. She'll probably be picking out weapons to bring along.
Report Spam   Logged

Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2017, 01:42:19 pm »

-Silver furrowed his eyebrows and nodded a bit, following Rex. Did Alice need weapons? Silver never did. He always relied on the brute strength and powers he was gifted with to settle a fight, never something else. He only remembered Alice doing the same. He rubbed his head and pondered. Maybe he was just getting older-

"Is my memory getting the best of me, I don't recall her ever using weapons on a mission." he said
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2017, 02:00:14 pm »

OT: She used swords and her powers lol

/Rex blinked at the comment before turning again with a raised brow/

/Rex/: She used weapons, swords mostly. I suppose her trust would be more in her angel powers however. But she isn't so strong as to never use weapons. On the contrary, she uses her weapons to keep her in top form in battle.
Report Spam   Logged

Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2017, 03:59:02 pm »

-Silver looked down and shook his head. He seemed upset slightly. He breathed softly and tapped his head with his knuckle-

"Yeah, yeah. Must have had a brain burp or somethin. Anyways, what kinda coffee you got." He said, entering the house with Rex

OT: THERES A REASON FOR HIM NOT KNOWIN I GOTCHU I GOTCHU
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon