GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
December 05, 2021, 09:24:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: SCIENTIST DISCOVERS HEALTH BENEFITS OF USING COMPUTER (JUST KIDDING LOL)

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Overwatch RP

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Overwatch RP  (Read 1796 times)
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

Curiouser and Curiouser...

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« on: September 06, 2017, 07:48:31 am »

/The forest shifted with the breeze as Brendan shuffled through the brush, his frustrations piqued as he maneuvered each lofty branch that dared to enter his path. At his heels skipped a familiar redhead, Aisling grinning from ear to ear as she kept with his speed. How on earth did he get stuck with the brat on this particular mission? Surely this was Mercy's doing/

/Brendan/: Calm down already, you get too excited and once more you'll blow any cover we've got.

/Aisling/: Such a grump, no wonder Mercy wanted me to tag along.

/Brendan/: I bloody called it...

/The two had a rough start in their partnership, Brendan a fiery force of attitude when it came to interacting with those he had met in the Overwatch circuit upon his arrival. Many of his new team rather...hated his guts if they were being honest. But Aisling was more cheery than most and more forgiving of his glares and slurs. She was like that with everyone really...which Brendan saw as a weakness for the girl. He had confided his feelings to Mercy...who in turn schemed this mission up for them/

/Meant to be a simple routine mission to the ports to gather intel and supplies, Brendan noted upon landing from the port that there seemed to be a commotion up ahead. Sure enough, something was going down. And he was ready to take on the challenge/

/Aisling/: What do you think it is? Should I fly-?

/Brendan/: You're to stay on the ground until I give the word to take flight. Do not act on your own.

/Aisling pouted at his words but gave a nod of acknowledgment. It was the first mission she was allowed to attend without a senior leader of the team following her every move, specifically Pharah and Mei, so she didn't want to screw up. Besides, she trusted Brendan enough to keep her safe. After all, he was a former soldier before he joined up with Overwatch, he understood what it took to ensure the team got out safe and sound and completed the tasks/
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: