GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
May 22, 2018, 12:40:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 👌☜🕈✌☼☜ ⚐☞ ❄☟☜ 💣✌☠ 🕈☟⚐ 💧🏱☜✌😐💧 ✋☠ 💣☜💣☜💧📬

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Overwatch RP

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Overwatch RP  (Read 268 times)
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

Curiouser and Curiouser...

View Profile
« on: June 24, 2016, 01:26:44 pm »

OT: OH YEAH IT'S COMING! OVERWATCH RP! I figure we could incorporate original characters and actual overwatch characters in this one. I'll be working on my characters' bios and I'll post them soon ^_^
Report Spam   Logged

Social Buttons

Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2016, 06:18:14 am »

Name: Aisling (Irish/Dream-Vision) O'Brennan (Irish American)

Hair: Wild red curls, tied into braids most of the time to keep them tamed

Eyes: bright green orbs, specks of gold

Description: about 5'6 and a half, thin but muscular from her efforts on the farm with her father, she has various outfits including a loose white tank and black sports bra underneath, tight yoga capris, and shoes; her flight suit which is adorned with green and red colors; and her flight armor suit that allows her to do her flight stunts fighting.

Weapons/Skills: Her main weapons include her flight armor suit which has been specifically modified to do stunt flying unlike Pharah who's best at maneuvering through the battlefield in a linear spectrum. On the suit she has two hidden blades in her gauntlets and various guns hidden on her person. The main skill there is her ability to maneuver in the suit for fighting. She is more agile than Pharah in her suit and thus can be pretty tough to beat if you can't pinpoint her weakness.

Weaknesses: Too quick to open herself up to danger when innocents are involved, can be careless when enjoying flight, more to come.

Bio: Aisling was born to the stunt pilot father Shaemus who helped fight in the Omni war alongside Ana and the others. After the tragedies, he pulled away from any sort of fight and instead dedicated his life to his family and flying for the thrill. His wife was an American by the name of Elizabeth he met in his travels and together they had a daughter. Shaemus and Elizabeth always were at wits end with their disagreements on how to raise their child but eventually it was decided that as long as her schooling was pristine Aisling could learn to soar. So Aisling was always at the top of her class and trained every day to handle flying, she learned how to work with robotics and eventually began to put her equations to the test in building her own flight suit. Ever since she's been a stunt flyer alongside her father. When Overwatch begins to form again, Pharah comes to Shaemus under her mother's request and though he declines the offer to join the team, Aisling asks for a chance to test her skills. Pharah watches her flight and her agile abilities and sees the potential in having her along. So with a relunctant Shaemus agreeing to let her go, Aisling is given the chance to show the rest of the team she can stand with them.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 06:18:33 am by Makastar » Report Spam   Logged

Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2016, 06:44:44 am »

Name: Brendan Banner

Hair: Messy, dirty blond locks, grown in places past his ears.

Eyes: blush orbs, silverish glow around the irises

Description: 6'2, somewhat thin but muscular; his arms, body, and legs are usually covered with jackets and pants.

Weapons/Skills: As a soldier, most of his body was destroyed in an attack and a scientist decided to offer him a chance to see a fight again. Developing a sort of ebot body, the tiny specimens of robots create his new limbs to the specifications of his body. The new limbs are then fitted with a skin substitute so he blends in well with other humans. The new limbs give him a higher strength and speed boost than ever before and he's able to surge into battle and deliver destructive blows to his enemies. If any of his new limbs are destroyed, the bots will then begin work to regenerate his body.

Weaknesses: The speed of his regeneration can be slow yet he is always so willing to rush in and let his body get destroyed to get further towards the goal, thus making it difficult on the healing/support team to leave his side. He's very cold towards his teammates at times, though it is just him being unsure how to interact with them, this makes him not a very popular newcomer to the team.

Bio: As someone who grew up quiet and unable to impress his father, Brendan became a soldier with the hopes of receiving some recognition in his life. What he received however was a bombing incident which took away his arms, legs, and a lot of muscle from his body. His father long gone, likely ran off with a woman, and with little help from the world itself, Brendan opened up one night to a man over drinks at a bar. The man was a scientist by the name of Dr. William Dremmur who offered him a chance to get the recognition of a hero through his experiments. Seeing the nanobots in action, Brendan finally agreed to the experiments knowing that he'd rather die trying to return to the fight than to amount to nothing at all. Thus through long experiments he was finally able to walk and fight again. Overwatch took interest in his abilities on the battlefield when he slipped into their sights during his attacks against the enemy; however, his rather cold demeanor turned several of the members away from trusting him. Mercy offered to look after him (for a price), knowing his desires to rush forward without a care for his body. He's teamed up with the newbies, which includes Aisling. The happy-go-lucky pilot keeps trying to be best friends with her other newcomers, which makes it difficult for Brendan to understand.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 12:07:06 pm by Makastar » Report Spam   Logged

Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2017, 09:48:38 am »

OT: Just a friendly reminder to Silver... OVERWATCH RP!
Report Spam   Logged

Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2017, 09:36:37 pm »

OT: I finally figured it out.

Name: Drake Xanxel

Hair: Dark blue, messy and out the top of a bandana on his forehead

Eyes: One blue nearly electrifying eye, the other hidden with a black eyepatch

Description: About 6'0, thin and fairly lean with a bit of muscle. A blue coat over pirates gear. The back of the coat has a large thunderbolt, his boots and shirt have large ones on the front and sides. A captians hat usually sits itself on his head, blue and slung a bit over his right eye, where his eyepatch lays.

Weapons/Skills: Has two electric blunderbusts and a cutlass laser sword. His blunderbusts are battery operated and charged. Instead of reloading his guns, he puts one in a holster and lets it charge. 20 small charge shots. Can charge up shots for a larger blast. At full power he can only use 4 in a clip, at it's weakest, 10. Has the ability to warp to his charge shots and can use this for extended mobility. The higher the charge shot, the farther it goes for his warp. Can warp 10 short times for 4 longer times. Can withstand most electrical attacks. Not invincible, but can withstand them for longer periods than normal attacks. Can enter electrical outlets and move through them, but cannot enter electrical devices for more than 2 minutes. His ultimate is that he overcharges his body and takes out both guns, having twice as much of a clip with double the power for about 10 seconds. Can warp without the need of charge shots.

Weaknesses: Cocky personality can get him into situations he has a hard time getting out of. Panics when attacked with fire/explosions. Cannot swim/go into water with others around. Electricity can shock his teammates in water or even rain. Fast and smart thinking, but not the strongest. Can easily be overpowered by larger targets. Can be easily fatigued or use too much power. Overuse of power can harm himself as well

Bio: A cyber pirate who goes under the name "Electrojack", he sailed in his ship the Blue Bolt. His ship rode the open skies as a cyber ship as he pillaged and  He was nearly arrested and while he barely escaped, his ship was taken into governmental custody. He sails in any ship he can steal. While his origins are unknown, he seems to be a mixture of english and american, and his powers are a mix of both internal cybernetics and scientific experiements. He wants more money and noteriety, with the current bounty on his head being over $100 million US dollars.
Report Spam   Logged

Sup! Name's Silver. I got a bunch of friends on the forums. Here are a few:
Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2017, 06:57:17 am »

OT: Sweet~! So where do you want to start!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2017, 06:02:58 pm »

OT: Imma start this thing off the only way I know how. Imma set the scene. The isles of Portugal, daytime. Some shady business is going on in the ports. That's where I'll start.

-A man stands atop a large cyber ship, green hologram sails, electric interior, a smaller vessel. The man stands at the birds eye view, legs spread and arms grossed with a grin on his face from ear to ear. His single visible eye, blue like the sky, crackling with a spark scans over the open skies. His ship is on fire, slowly descending to the ground. It seems to be headed towards a forested area. He grabs some rope on the birds eye view and ties it, descending to the wheel of the ship, steering it slightly. The electric sails are glitching and fading, a large explosion coming from the bottom of the ship. It is severely battle damaged. It looks like someone wanted to kill him, and badly at that. The man laughed a hearty laugh as the ship kept descending-

"This will surely raise my bounty, another win for Captian Electrojack." He grinned, snagging a sack of gold from one of the floorboards and climbing his way back to the top of the bird's eye view
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2017, 07:48:31 am »

/The forest shifted with the breeze as Brendan shuffled through the brush, his frustrations piqued as he maneuvered each lofty branch that dared to enter his path. At his heels skipped a familiar redhead, Aisling grinning from ear to ear as she kept with his speed. How on earth did he get stuck with the brat on this particular mission? Surely this was Mercy's doing/

/Brendan/: Calm down already, you get too excited and once more you'll blow any cover we've got.

/Aisling/: Such a grump, no wonder Mercy wanted me to tag along.

/Brendan/: I bloody called it...

/The two had a rough start in their partnership, Brendan a fiery force of attitude when it came to interacting with those he had met in the Overwatch circuit upon his arrival. Many of his new team rather...hated his guts if they were being honest. But Aisling was more cheery than most and more forgiving of his glares and slurs. She was like that with everyone really...which Brendan saw as a weakness for the girl. He had confided his feelings to Mercy...who in turn schemed this mission up for them/

/Meant to be a simple routine mission to the ports to gather intel and supplies, Brendan noted upon landing from the port that there seemed to be a commotion up ahead. Sure enough, something was going down. And he was ready to take on the challenge/

/Aisling/: What do you think it is? Should I fly-?

/Brendan/: You're to stay on the ground until I give the word to take flight. Do not act on your own.

/Aisling pouted at his words but gave a nod of acknowledgment. It was the first mission she was allowed to attend without a senior leader of the team following her every move, specifically Pharah and Mei, so she didn't want to screw up. Besides, she trusted Brendan enough to keep her safe. After all, he was a former soldier before he joined up with Overwatch, he understood what it took to ensure the team got out safe and sound and completed the tasks/
Report Spam   Logged

Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2017, 09:33:36 am »

-The man laughed as his ship headed straight for the forest, about to straight up crash into it. The fall gained speed as he stood atop of the ship, grinning more. He took a gun from his holster and pointed it at a tunnel. The ship could be seen clearly by all now, mere seconds from crashing into unknown parts of the forest. His blue gun, shaped like a blunder bust with a blue electric power core and two wires in it started to charge up and glow. He shot a blue surge of energy about 20 feet away from the port into a small tunnel and vanished from the ship. He emerged from the tunnel, holstering his strange weapon as he dusted himself off. The ship hit the middle of the forest and exploded with a large bang, loud enough to be heard and even seen by anyone. The forest was luckily remote and no one was harmed. He fixed his captains hat and grinned, walking towards the ports-
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2017, 01:43:14 pm »

/Brendan was the first to notice the large ship incoming towards the skyline of the forest, his training forced into action as he quickly grabbed hold of Aisling and bolted for cover. His speed seemed to outmatch the towering vessel as he threw him and his companion from harm, a swirl of dust and debris nearly burying them as they collapsed onto the forest floor/

/Aisling/: W-What was it?!

/Brendan sat up as he coughed out the dust in his lungs, his eyes securing on the vessel with a frown/

/Brendan/: It's a ship...
Report Spam   Logged

Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2017, 07:57:36 pm »

-the ship was decimated, the hull still exploding as fire started spreading a bit to the trees. The captain of said blown up ship was walking with his hands in his jacket pockets, whistling as he came into view of the two, though unbeknownst to him, walking nonchalantly towards the shady business. He saw someone he recognized and grinned-

"Aye, if it ain't old Neckerbach." He said, going up to the man, a taller omnic with a slash along it's metallic face, its eyes red and one of it's legs a much newer model than some of his other cybernetics.

"Electrojack. Perfect, i wanted something to kill." He said, immediately pointing a newer model pistol right at the captain, who held his hands up about shoulder height, smirking
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2017, 06:08:13 am »

/Brendan noticed the two and shoved Aisling to the ground once more, the girl whimpering at his hold as he eyed the scene before him. Great, bloody pirates, exactly what they needed right now.../

/Aisling/: B-Brendan, the fire-.

/Brendan's eyes flashed at her words as he turned his gaze to the world around him. Sure enough, the trees has begun to spark with fire/

/Brendan/: That's going to be a problem...
Report Spam   Logged

Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2017, 08:52:00 am »

"Nah but ye won't kill me. I've been trying to find me way back to my ship. My original ship. I'll help you transport some goods ye have leavin the port here, you give me some info on where I can find 'er." The captain grinned

-The Omnic pulled back the hammer of the pistol and shook his head-

"Don't think so electrojack. The reason I lost this leg I remember was because of you. Those pistols you have there blew it to kingdom come." The omnic pressing the pistol to the captian's forehead

"Come on, ye know you just got in the way. I was making a grand exit and ye was chasing me."

"Because I was mad about this scar, which is also your fault." The omnic growled

"....okay that may be true. But. Ye can expect Overwatch to come lookin for this scrap heap if they haven't already." He shrugged. "If ye kill me, yer either caught, move less, or both." He said, smirking

-the fire began to spread more and more wildly-
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2017, 05:55:10 am »

/Brendan exchanged glances between the two threats, his decision on combating the fire becoming priority/

/Brendan/: Get that fire out now. I'll deal with this lot.

/Aisling seemingly pouted at such an order but she stepped back on her heels, jumping into the air before her jets reeved up. Once in the air, she zoomed through the trees, heading straight for the water source/

/Brendan knew the flight would cause a ruckus so he immediately launched out, his speed quick to get him towards the duo. A gun at the ready, he did not hesitate to shoot towards the ruffians up ahead/

/Brendan/: Party's over boys!
Report Spam   Logged

Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2017, 07:22:58 am »

-The Omnic was shot in the arm as he reeled back for cover, his arm short circuiting. The captain dodged a bullet as another grazed his arm. He took out two guns and shot four times around the man. All the times missing as he grinned, stopping-

"Sorry mate, you'll have to give up. My aim's too good for you." He laughed
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 06:15:51 pm by Silver Kid » Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up