GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
July 20, 2018, 09:09:15 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Bored? Check out the Arcade!
...Or, yknow, just utilize the unlimited entertainment The Internet™ has to offer, or read a book, go outside, set yourself on fire.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

njp random fan fic brave's story ( when njp and brave went there seprate ways)

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: njp random fan fic brave's story ( when njp and brave went there seprate ways)  (Read 52 times)
Bglizard
Beware my hammer.
Exclusive Member

my randomness has arrived

View Profile
« on: September 28, 2012, 05:16:18 pm »

Hi all I have decided since njp will probably not be posting anything new to his fan fic I would make my own about what happened to brave after njp got on the ship and left his old friends behind this is brave's story if you ask me I might put your character in a few chapters yes this is the same brave from ff forums Smiley if you don't remember him his name is brave buttonforth he is best friends with njp and he hates hoverbaords because they are evil his favorite weapon is hammer ( mostly to smash hoverboards ).

to start it this is the final chapter of njp's random fan fic from the ff forums I managed to remember some of it and I will add to it with my own story.

The Begining ( chapter 1 of 5 )

njp: gets on boat I'm going miss you guys
ladywolf: I'll miss you to njp why do you have to go  Cry
njp: because I am needed somewhere else I can't stay I'm sorry
admiral: well be sure to vist njp
njp: I'll try to and brave
brave:  Sad what?
njp: I got this for you ( hands gift to brave )
brave: what the its a new hammer Cheesy Cheesy
njp: yup its something to remember me by and smash hover boards with
brave: thanks but don't go njp  Cry ( jumps on njp's back )
njp: oh crap ladywolf and admiral could you hold him off so he doesn't jump on me or run on the boat
ladywolf: sure ( grabs brave and holds him back )
brave: No! don't go njp!
njp: I'm sorry brave but I have to, keep smashing hoverboards  Smiley ( boat leaves dock)
ladywolf: well I guess this is it guys time to go our seprate ways see ya brave
admiral: yes I think so I have stuff to do
brave: wait don't go admiral or ladywolf stop... ( ladywolf and admiral go there seperate ways )
brave: now I'm all alone... I think I will chase njp! by land I can't swim... I will find you njp I swear! ( runs along the land )
? ? ?:perfect now that the group has seperated it will be so much easier to capture them
? ? ?: yes it will be so much easier now that brave has left the other 3 isn't that right fusion brave
fusion brave: yes we will get ladywolf then admiral then njp then we will find and capture brave
? ? ?: brave was the only thing stopping us from getting them remember the time njp gave him glasses that made us look like hoverboards
fusion brave: DON'T REMIND ME I'm still sore from how many times he hit me with his hammer...
( flashback Brave: AHHH EVIL HOVERBOARDS
fusion brave: no wait I'm not a hoverboard OW OW OW
brave: why won't you die evil hoverboard flashback over )
fusion brave: ( shutters ) right lets go find them.

thats all for this one should be posting 2 sometime within a week probably.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 06:51:43 pm by Bglizard » Report Spam   Logged

When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and let the world wonder how the hell you did it.

Social Buttons

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: