GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
May 21, 2018, 12:24:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: My mum made me take care of her virtual fish in some mobile game on her phone but they talk and flirt with me every time I feed them and this is the most uncomfortable I've ever been like I am not 'boutta yiff no stinkin fish.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Silver: Legacy

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Silver: Legacy  (Read 288 times)
Smax

I GOT BETTERER GRAMMERS THEN YOU

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2012, 09:44:40 pm »

I agree, try to incorporate both next time, but I didn't notice it, so you might be good as long as you are somewhat descriptive with the long chapters.
Report Spam   Logged

"If the brain was simple, we could understand it, but we would be so simple, we couldn't."

-Albert Einstien
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2012, 02:55:24 pm »

Silver: Legacy. Chapter 3: Heart, Part 2: Love

Silver sighed in relief. It was a quick sigh. He felt safer with Chloe at his side. He kissed her on the forehead and picked Chloe up. She was as light as a feather to Silver. She rested her head on Silver's shoulder and put her arms rightly around his neck. He walked toward Ion and gave him a quick nod. They all needed rest. Silver left the building fairly slowly with Chloe in his arms. He went toward his home. He needed to rest with her. For only a day or two. She felt the same. This was a tiring night that would have killed most people. But they both felt that in their heart of hearts, the bad situation brought the greatest reward in the world. Each other.

Ion stood over Alexandria and picked her up in the same manor that Silver did. She woke up and smiled at him. He smiled slightly back at her. His feet light up and he started flying out of the building. He stood tall and straight the whole time he was flying. They both kissed each other and flew toward the forest. They both did not say a word, but they both knew that they were in a relationship. They both loved each other. They both saved each others lives more than once, and that was more than enough reasoning to be in a relationship.

Ash was the only one left at the building. He slowly got up and coughed loudly. It echoed throughout the whole building. He got up very slowly and steadily. He grabbed his arm and winced in pain. His arm was dislocated. He pulled it back quickly and snapped his arm back into place. He screamed in pain and spit out a large trail of blood. He steadily walked toward the exit when something hit him in the neck. He touched it and felt a sharp dart. He took it out quickly, but not quick enough. The world slowly started spinning and turning in all directions. He could not tell up from down.

A shadowy figure dressed in all yellow came out from the shadows. She laughed and walked over to Ash. Ash tried to hit her, but the effects from the dart took it's toll. The figure kissed Ash before he fell straight down to the ground. She then proceeded to tie rope around Ash. Ash struggled, or he thought he struggled, for about two minutes until he started to slowly close his eyes. The figure waved to Ash before he fell asleep.

There was a bright light. Ash shook his head quickly left to right before being slapped in the face very hard. He gritted his teeth and turned toward the figure with a growl. She smiled and slapped him again.

"What do you want?", asked Ash, gritting his teeth once more.

"Answers", the figure replied

"I might have one. For a price. How about another kiss, sweet-cheeks?", Ash replied sarcastically with a large grin.

"Shut up, Sharpshoot!", she replied impatiently. "Tell me where he is!"

"Ion is with the girl.", Ash replied, knowing that wasn't what she wanted to know.

The figure got very close to Ash's face. About two inches from kissing him. "I will ask this once.", she said

"I might reply once.", Ash smirked

"Where. Is. The Gian?"
Report Spam   Logged

Sup! Name's Silver. I got a bunch of friends on the forums. Here are a few:
Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Smax

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 13, 2012, 09:32:31 pm »

Quote,"They both kissed each other and flew toward the forest. They both did not say a word, but they both knew that they were in a relationship. They both loved each other. They both saved each others lives more than once, and that was more than enough reasoning to be in a relationship."

HA, LIKE THAT COULD EVER HAPPEN IN THE 21st CENTURY! lol... Great chapter though, a bit on the short side, could've gotten into Silver and Cloe, Ion and Alexandria, or even Ash.
Report Spam   Logged

"If the brain was simple, we could understand it, but we would be so simple, we couldn't."

-Albert Einstien
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 14, 2012, 03:20:59 pm »

Well, it was meant to be short. I am going to post a looooooong chapter tonight
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Smax

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 15, 2012, 05:53:49 am »

YOU MEAN LIKE.... THIS LONG!?

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Report Spam   Logged

-Albert Einstien
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 15, 2012, 01:14:49 pm »

Well, this is Awkward. I thought i posted the next chapter, but i guess my session timed out or something. I also have a job so i haven't had the time to post the new part. Without further ado, here is the next part.

Silver: Legacy. Chapter 3: Heart, Part 3: Wild Ride
Ash's look immediately turned serious. He looked up at the girl and knew she wanted Silver. Ash didn't reply to the girl. He stood silent. She grew impatient and smacked him. He slowly turned his head back toward her and gritted his teeth. He was getting angrier by the second. She smacked him once more, saying "I will not ask twice."

"And I will not answer once.", Ash replied with a low growl.

"I don't want to have to kill you.", she said grabbing a small pistol from her side holster.

"You can try. But it won't work, sweet cheeks. You would have more luck catching me than killing me."

She shot him point blank in the head, but he just looked back up and smirked.

"That one kinda tickled", Ash smirked

"Ah. So that's what you meant by I'd have better luck catching you. Your a Sharpshoot, are you not?"

Ash gritted his teeth once more. He didn't want to hear a word of his past, or his now extinct clan. He looked away from the girl, but she already knew.

"So, you are the last of the Sharpshoot clan, are you not? The only survivor in a extinct world of lost time?", she said as she smiled. She was sure she was getting to him.

Ash knew he couldn't take much of this. His eyes glowed a bit and his claymore rose from the ground and flew out of the place he was in. It flew towards a place in the middle of nowhere. Two figures saw it in the air. The two were Silver and Chloe. Silver landed and sent Chloe into his house. Silver looked back up slowly and saw the claymore headed towards him. He quickly grabbed it and felt a sort of message being sent towards him. It was pleading for help. He knew it was Ash. He quickly headed towards what he thought was a insane asylum of sorts. He didn't know why he was there. He just knew that he needed to help Ash.

Silver quickly peeked into the Asylum and saw Ash being interrogated. He saw she had red hair and yellow clothes. Happiness through Death. He quickly ran in and saw Ash gritting his teeth. He was going to kill her. Silver ran over to her and kicked her against the wall. He cut Ash loose and looked back at the girl. She started shooting at them. They  both dodged the bullets and ran out of there. She was in front of them in a second. Silver knew she didn't run that fast. She teleported. Silver punched the ground and sent her into the air. He lunged at her, but she teleported behind him and shot him. Silver slammed against the wall from the blow. Ash ran towards her and kicked her. She was sent flying.

"Who are you?", Silver asked

"I'm Janice. The hunter. I hunt species like you and kill you. You are the Gian boy, are you not?"

Silver looked confused. How did she know him?

"I have been spying on your for quite a while now. And especially your girlfriend. Chloe is it?", she smiled evily.

Silver surged with rage. He ran over to her and started fighting her with great power. She blocked and countered almost every punch and kick he sent at her. She avoided a few, but she mainly countered. Silver grew even angrier and roared with almighty power once more. He was about to send a giant beam of energy at her that came from his mouth. She teleported over to him and chopped him in the neck. He spit out blood and fell to the ground. She just stopped him from killing her. It was so quick too. He didn't know what to do.

Ash came into the fight. He started fighting her, but he was too fast for her. He punched her about 20 times in a few seconds. She was stronger though. She kicked him once and he was sent to the back of the Asylum. He got up and saw that his arm was dislocated. He snapped it back into place and fought her once more. She was hit by Ash with a energy kick that sent her about 20 feet away. She spit out blood. That must have really made her angry, because she ran over to Ash, took him by the head, and smashed him into the ground with a force that no human could achieve. Ash countered by kicking her once more with a energy kick that slammed her into the wall.

Silver got up and saw the girl. He surged up his energy and got ready to kill her. She got up after being hit the energy kick and surged up energy of her own. A white energy. She was getting ready to kill Ash. But Silver wouldn't let her. He ran in front of Ash and yelled. She ran towards him. He jumped toward her and yelled. She did the same. They both punched each other in the face and knocked each other out cold. They were both sent flying in different directions of the asylum. They both slammed against the walls of the asylum unconscious. Ash looked at the two and sighed. He knew this was going to be a wild ride.
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Smax

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 19, 2012, 09:17:30 am »

aw, where's Ion? It's always Silver isn't it? Can't Ion and Ash have a fight to the death with someone? lol jk. overall, this was an awesome, epic chapter. again tho, I felt it had too much action, and the battle went on for too long, taking away from the chapter. I would also recommend adding in a few people from the Origin so that you don't keep adding new enemies to have these long battles with.
Report Spam   Logged

-Albert Einstien
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 19, 2012, 10:29:58 am »

You and Ash will have a battle. And she isn't dead bro
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Smax

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 19, 2012, 01:51:38 pm »

I know she isn't, my point is that the battle went on for too long already, and it's still going. I can't assume this, but it seems like you're making this up as you go along.
Report Spam   Logged

-Albert Einstien
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 19, 2012, 09:36:31 pm »

Battles over. We both knocked out
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Smax

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 21, 2012, 04:53:37 pm »

ohhhh I didn't see the "Knocked out cold" thing.
Report Spam   Logged

-Albert Einstien
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 21, 2012, 07:50:45 pm »

It's fine. New chapter in a day or two
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Smax

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 23, 2012, 12:37:50 pm »

kk. awesome.
Report Spam   Logged

-Albert Einstien
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: