GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
July 16, 2018, 04:43:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 👎⚐ ✡⚐🕆 ☞✋☠👎 ✋❄ ☼✋💧✋👌☹☜ 🕈☟☜☠ ✋ 💧✌✡ ❄☟☜ ☠✌💣☜ 🕈✋☠☝🕆💧👎✋☠☝🕆💧📬

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Silver: Legacy

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Silver: Legacy  (Read 288 times)
Smax

I GOT BETTERER GRAMMERS THEN YOU

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2012, 03:34:47 pm »

Still a little curious about Cloe. what happened to her? Oh and is it Cloe as in "Kl-oh" Or as in "Kl-oh-ie"?
Report Spam   Logged

"If the brain was simple, we could understand it, but we would be so simple, we couldn't."

-Albert Einstien
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2012, 05:00:50 pm »

She died, remember? And her name is pronounced "Kl-oh-ie"
Report Spam   Logged

Sup! Name's Silver. I got a bunch of friends on the forums. Here are a few:
Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2012, 07:24:01 pm »

Silver: Legacy. Chapter 2: Longing, Part 4: Peachy

The small group slowly walked south. They walked very slowly from pain and fear, so their trip that would have taken about 2 hours was made to 5. By the time they left in late afternoon, they arrived to Dungan's air drop by Seven O' Clock at night. Silver steadily shook Dungan's hand before walking up to the small seat inside the helicopter, sitting down, and immediately falling asleep. The rest went inside the helicopter and did the same. Dungan was confused, but he signaled to the pilot to fly the helicopter back to base. The pilot gave a thumbs up and started up the helicopter. One minute later, he started flying the helicopter toward the base. Silver started dreaming. He had more memories coming back up to haunt him. Before the first day he remembered. In the canyon. The girl who was shot, some sort of...evil thing. He woke up and started panting and breathing heavily.

The pilot called over to him. "You OK, man?"

Silver looked over at the pilot and gave a casual thumbs up. "Peachy. Just peachy.", he called back toward the pilot.

About 10 minutes later they all landed on the roof. Right when the bottom of the helicopter touched the bottom of the helipad on the roof and powered down, it caved in. The whole roof fell before them. 40 of the 80 floors were missing. Just holes. The helicopter fell and spun in a almost endless free fall. Everyone woke up and started screaming.

"ASH, SILVER, POWER UP!!!", Ion yelled out

"GOT IT!!", Silver yelled out.

A surge of energy went through Ash. "READY!"

They all unbuckled from their Seat Belts and walked toward the edge of the helicopter. They surged with energy and blasts of Green, Red, and Blue energy came from their hands. They were slowing down the copter. Their blue, green, and red eyes glowed. They were the brightest thing that was seen. Their eyes left streaks of their individual colors all the way down that they fell. They were slowing it down. But barely. Ion knew that he had to stop it. He fell down 19 more floors, and hovered down the last one. He saw that it was falling faster. He made a large blue shield in the shape of an octagon and waited for the helicopter to fall on it. He was going to catch it.

Meanwhile, Silver and Ash were summoning all of their power to get this thing to hover somehow. They used all of their strength and sent two large pillars from each of their hands. The two green and red pillars hit the blue shield and slowed the chopper down. It was going down the floors slower and slower. After about 10 minutes, the chopper was 10 floors from the shield and was completely slowed down by now. They started easing up on their energy blasts and were going down at a simple speed. Ion had the helicopter landed easily on his shield and made sure that it was completely safe. Once the helicopter landed safely, they made a check of everyone to see if anyone was injured. Of course Ash and Silver were untouched because of their healing powers, but Ion had a small cut on his arm and Alexandria had one on her face. Ion's cut was a long cut that run up half of his arm. Alexandria's was fairly small and was on her cheek. Alexandria's though was bleeding more. Ion's was barely bleeding.

"Wait.", said Alexandria. "What about the pilot?"

They all ran toward him and saw two large black spears had been skewered straight through him. One through his head, the other through his heart. They were long spears with poisoned tips. He was killed before he could be poisoned. They all were shocked. The spears were leaking of black, dark essence. A one that was all to familiar. Silver tried to examine the spear, but right as he touched it, it disappeared into thin air. Silver saw this and smashed the bottom of the helicopter. What ever threw the spears at the pilot was trying to hit Silver. The spinning of the helicopter just made the thrower his the wrong target. He could tell by the holes in the man's body and the way the spears were placed inside of the pilot. They entered him at an angle, signifying that the spear thrower had a specific target, and the spinning threw it off. Otherwise, the thrower would not have used two spears. They both hit fatal areas. No one would throw two spears at one person if one already killed him. He knew that they were after him because he was right next to the pilot when he was stopping the helicopter from falling. Silver looked up and roared as loud as he could.

They then heard a large explosion from right under them. They knew that another floor was falling. Ion grabbed Alexandria and surged from energy from right under his feet. He started to float in fear of the ground completely collapsing. Ash and Silver jumped up and surged with energy. They smashed through the floor with red and green aura. The whole floor collapsed. Ion and Alexandria hovered down very slowly while Silver and Ash took the large rubble off of themselves.

They slowly looked around and saw piles of dead bodies and black, dark essence almost splattered like paint everywhere. Whatever was destroying these floors was a strong, dark, evil spirit. And not only was it still around, It was after Silver.
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Smax

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2012, 09:03:37 pm »

some helicopter crash... geez.
Report Spam   Logged

"If the brain was simple, we could understand it, but we would be so simple, we couldn't."

-Albert Einstien
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 02, 2012, 09:33:56 pm »

Hey, it's a buildup for a better story. And you saved my sister, so be honored.
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Smax

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2012, 09:13:50 pm »

Cheesy I feel so important.
Report Spam   Logged

-Albert Einstien
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2012, 08:19:41 pm »

Silver: Legacy. Chapter 2: Longing, Part 5: The Same

Silver looked around slowly with his glowing red eyes. His claws very slowly started getting longer. They were dark grey and razor sharp. Ash slowly lifted up his large metal claymore. He held it with a tight grip, ready for anything. Ion's hands glowed a light blueish color. He was ready to zap, electrify, and blast anything in his path. Alexandria carefully took her wooded bow from her back and stroked the red string carefully with her index finger and thumb. She then carefully took out a metal bow with a firey tip, sharp as a knife blade, and glowing red. They all surveyed the room very carefully.

Silver took one step forward. The echo of his footstep rang throughout the empty, evacuated floor. Suddenly, a sharp, black spear pierced halfway through Silver's torso. It almost went through his whole torso, all the way to the ground. They all slowly turned their heads, reading their skills, weapons, and powers. They were scared to see what threw that spear.

A black as night figure stood no more than two destroyed floors above them. It's eyes had no pupils. It showed a bright yellow that radiated throughout the whole building. Silver started at it in horror. The thing jumped down about 3 yards in front of them with a smirk that Silver felt he needed to wipe off of it's face.

"It's still alive huh?", said Ash.

Silver looked back at him confused. "You know what that thing is?"

Ash nodded and sighed. "It's your clone. Created from the demon inside of you."

Silver looked at the thing and knew it was true. It looked like Silver in every way. Except the fact that that thing was a dark clone made of pure evil and hatred. The thing looked at them and was about to strike.

The thing dashed over to Ion and smashed him into the wall. The others only saw a large streak of black before Ion was smashed into the wall. He fell down and was on his knees. Ash looked at Ion being hurt and was furious. He dashed over to the clone and slashed him. The clone fell down and felt the cut. The clone gritted it's teeth and took Ash by the head. Silver tried to run over to rescue Ash, but it was too late. The clone smashed Ash's head into the pavement and a loud crash sent Silver back. The clone then went over to Alexandria and threw her near Ion. She his the wall with a crash and fell down hard. Ion went over to her and lifted her head and carefully put her head on his lap. He brushed her hair back carefully and sighed. He was praying she would live.

Silver started clashing with the clone. He bashed it in the face, and it smashed him back. All of their blows were equal. The clone suddenly dropped after 7 fierce blows. Silver was confused. It was bleeding harshly from the cut that Ash caused. Silver smirked and dashed over to the clone. It punched Silver back into the wall with massive force that would have killed any man. But not Silver. Silver just got back up and started dashing at it again. He knew that the clone could not heal. Enough force and he could kill it. The clone got up and they started clashing again. After 10 more fierce blows, they stopped and looked at each other.

The clone smirked and said, "We are the same."

"I'll never be anything like you! Ever.", Silver replied angrily

The two clashed more. Alexandria looked at Ion and coughed up blood. Ion was scared that she was dying. He loved her, even through he barely knew her. Alexandria touched Ion's face and said, "Help me brother." Ion nodded and Alexandria's hand dropped. Ion listened for a heartbeat and hear one. He sighed in relief. She would live.  He knew that he had to kill the clone and save Silver. Ion slowly placed the unconscious Alexandria down and kissed her on the head very gently. He was going to kill it. Silver kept clashing with the clone until they were hand in hand forcing each other down to the ground. The clone had the upper hand. It was slowly forcing Silver to crash through every single floor. Suddenly, both the clone's arms came off.

Ion stood there with both of his arm swords with black blood on it. He sliced off the clone's arms. Silver, who was holding the clone's now dismembered arms, was shocked. The arms then disappeared in thin air. Ion stood over the clone, who was now on it's knees, whispering pleas to live. Ion stood in front of it and made a sword out of energy. Ion looked at Silver and Silver nodded. He knew what Ion was saying. He was saying that Ion wanted to kill the clone himself. Ion took the sword, took a strong swing back, and sliced the sword as hard as he could. The clone stood on its knees, motionless. The head of the clone then fell off spewing the black blood everywhere. The clone's headless body dropped with it. Silver and Ion stood over the clone. They had beaten it.

Suddenly, a bright light appeared from the clone's dead body. They both saw it and their jaws dropped open. Silver ran toward the light with tears rolling down his face. He felt as if what he was seeing was a dream, but it was sweet reality.
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Smax

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2012, 07:03:12 am »

CLOE. IT HAS TO BE CLOE!
Report Spam   Logged

-Albert Einstien
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2012, 11:18:13 am »

You'll see.
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Smax

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2012, 03:07:32 pm »

D:
Report Spam   Logged

-Albert Einstien
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2012, 05:13:56 pm »

I won't spoil it.
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Smax

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2012, 03:41:37 pm »

alright alright...
Report Spam   Logged

-Albert Einstien
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 11, 2012, 01:02:50 pm »

Silver: Legacy. Chapter 3: Heart, Part 1: In this life...

Silver grabbed the figure with his strong hand and squeezed it tight. Watery tears streamed down his face. Ion grabbed Silver very suddenly and pulled him back. Silver let go of the hand just as a sword was just swung at his throat. It was just one small centimeter from slicing his head clean off. Silver moved back quickly with Ion to avoid every slash the figure sent at them. Silver grabbed the sword after ten furious slices and gripped it fiercely. He breathed in quickly and broke the sword clean in half. The figure stumbled back and dropped the broken sword.

"WHY?!", Silver screamed

"Silver, is that who I think it is?", asked Ion

The figure smirked and said, "What's wrong, sweetie?"

"SHUT UP!!", screamed Silver. He wasn't going to let her speak another word

"Calm down, man."

Silver roared with anger and power. "Why...Why her? She was so innocent!!!"

The figure stabbed walked up to Silver and stabbed him with a machete. Silver took out the machete quickly and he slammed the dark figure into the ground with the power of his demon.

The figure was unconscious. Silver went down to the figure and cried.

"WHY CHLOE?!?! WHY HER?!?!", Silver roared.

Ion put his hand on Silver's shoulder and closed his eyes. "She was being possessed by your clone, man."

Before Ion could finish comforting Silver, a dark explosion irrupted from the figure. Chloe screamed and opened her eyes. A tear came out as she said, "Silver, help me! Please!" Then a large pillar of smoke came out from Chloe's stomach. She screamed and became unconscious as the smoke began to materialize into a demon of some sorts. It was a large snake like figure that was black as night with yellow orb eyes that hissed with every 's' it said. Silver went over to Chloe and grabbed her with both arms. He put his hand to her chest and felt nothing.

"Who daressssss kill the demon of the one called Ssssssilver?", the snake hissed

Silver got up with Chloe in his arms. He felt no heartbeat and cried. He them placed her down slowly and exclaimed, "I AM!! THE REAL SILVER!!"

"Well then. You musssssst defeat me!! If you defeat me, you get your girlfriend back. What do you sssssssay?"

"BRING IT!!!!!", Silver exclaimed

Silver jumped up and punched the demon with as much force as he could muster. The Snake swatted him with his tail. Silver crashed into the far away wall with a large smash.

Ion ran over to Silver. "You can't fight him man!!"

"Leave me alone!!", Silver exclaimed as he jumped up and punched the Snake once more.

"You can't do it unless you have your motivation Silver!!", exclaimed Ion

"IF I KILL IT, I CAN BRING HER BACK!!!", screamed Silver

Silver grew his claws within two seconds and slashed at the demon with a flash of speed that no human could see with the naked eye. Silver crashed down and the snake fell down at the same time. Silver roared with almighty power and screamed. A large beam of energy came from his mouth as he screamed. He aimed it at the defeated Snake's body and the snake was obliterated by the red energy. Silver ran over to Chloe and felt nothing. He screamed one more with unrelenting power. Ion went over to Silver and punched him in the face.

"IT'S OVER SILVER!! SHE'S GONE!! SHE'S DEAD!!", Ion screamed

"SHUT UP!! SHE IS ALIVE!!!", Silver yelled

Just as they said that a large flash came from Chloe's body. She suddenly was transformed. Ion and Silver stopped yelling at each other and were shocked. Chloe was standing normally, but she was different than ever. Her clothes were exactly like Silver's in every way with different colors. The black jeans Silver had were blue on her, the red jacket Silver had was purple on Chloe, the dark Red sneakers Silver had were purple on Chloe, it all was the same except her clothes were purple. Her hair went from a dark black into a blonde color. Her eyes went from Hazel to a strange purple. Silver looked at this and was shocked. He felt like it all meant something. As soon as he was thinking, a drop of his blood fell to the floor. He looked at it and realized what everything meant.

It all made sense now. Everyone of their clothes and eye colors meant something. Silver's, Red, meant Rage and Bloodshed. Ion's, Blue, meant Electricity and Purity. Ash's, Green, meant Energy and Speed. Alexandria's, Dark Green, meant Flora and Fauna. Chloe's, Purple, meant Heart and Darkness. They all had different skills and personalities that made them different. Silver embraced Chloe after he realized this and they hugged each other for a long time.

"What happened?", Chloe asked

"Nothing.", Silver replied.

"Thanks. For whatever you did."

"My pleasure."

"I love you."

"I love you too. I am forever yours. In this life and the next."
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Smax

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 11, 2012, 07:42:57 pm »

Whoa. I probably should've cried, but I didn't. really good chapter though.
Report Spam   Logged

-Albert Einstien
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 11, 2012, 07:46:52 pm »

Thanks. I wasn't too descriptive, but I made up fr that with a long chapter
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher