GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
September 25, 2018, 08:06:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: SCIENTIST DISCOVERS HEALTH BENEFITS OF USING COMPUTER (JUST KIDDING LOL)

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Silver: Legacy

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Silver: Legacy  (Read 290 times)
Smax

I GOT BETTERER GRAMMERS THEN YOU

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2012, 04:42:52 pm »

Cool. I'm wondering where this series will go, have you planned it out at all? How it's going to end? (DONT TELL ME, but just say if you have planned how its going to end or not)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 04:43:21 pm by Smax » Report Spam   Logged

"If the brain was simple, we could understand it, but we would be so simple, we couldn't."

-Albert Einstien
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2012, 05:14:03 pm »

Dang right I do.
Report Spam   Logged

Sup! Name's Silver. I got a bunch of friends on the forums. Here are a few:
Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Smax

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2012, 09:40:12 pm »

Cool.
Report Spam   Logged

"If the brain was simple, we could understand it, but we would be so simple, we couldn't."

-Albert Einstien
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2012, 06:49:29 pm »

Silver: Legacy. Chapter 2: Longing, Part 2: Lies

Silver ran for at least a mile. He constantly heard the ringing of screams of pain. A small infant baby crying for it's mother. A cry for help. He ran and reached a cave. He stopped suddenly. He heard soft footsteps in the leaves behind him. He slowly turned around and saw the figure with pink hair and a flower dress. She smiled and looked at him with green eyes. Silver looked at her with hate.

"What's wrong sweetie?", she said with a strange smile

"Go away!", Silver said with anger in his heart

"Don't talk to me like that!", she snapped back

"Make me!!", he roared "Your not my mother!!"

The figure walked slowly to him and he stepped back quickly.

"Honey, I am."

"LIES!", Silver roared with anger. He lost his mother years ago and wanted to hear no more of it. He knew his mother like the back of his hand. "My real mom had a birthmark on her right cheek. She had one inch longer of hair. She dyed her hair a darker shade of pink. And she loved me for who I am!!"

She walked toward Silver and touched his face with a pale, pinkish hand. There was a dark flash of energy being emitted from the figure's hand. The figure chuckled slightly and dark as night aura started pouring from her hands into Silver's forehead. She was poring memories into him. Fake memories that made him believe that she was really his mother. Silver's eyes turned a snow white and his facial expression was blank. After two minutes of the dark aura flowing into Silver's mind, he fell over into her arms. His legs gave up on him.

"Honey, are you OK?", she said. She smirked with an evil, hateful chuckle. Her lime green eyes turned yellow, like a snake's. She was changing.

Silver looked up and said. "Yeah." He smiled and showed his sharp fangs. He took the figure and smashed her into the ground, forcing the dead leaves to break under the force. The forest stood silent at that moment. The woman was shocked. The birds few away in distress and Silver stood tall with his eyes closed. He smirked and opened his devilish eyes. He then looked at her with his evil eyes. "You think that will work? My demon spirit inside of me won't let you do that little trick. You can't break me!! You can't save me even if you tried!! I've stood in the darkness of my soul and heart for long enough! I've been waiting all this time for my mother to come back to me!! And You are not her!! You are everything she is not!!" He grew longer, sharper fangs and looked straight at his mother with spinning red pupils. They were making some sort of symbol.

The figure was shaking. Silver kicked her to the ground even harder with his sneakers. They were stained with blood now. He knew that it had worked. She would not just let him kick her. She would have moved or fought back. He knew that he was hypnotizing her with his spinning pupils. His red eyes did not move. The blackness inside did. They formed a ancient pattern. And that pattern told lies. He convinced her into thinking that he was some sort of demon who was invincible. A feared one. One who controlled all the rest with a Iron fist. She started backing up from Silver. She was scared for her life. In her mind, he was the great and feared demon. He yelled in a demonic voice, "I'VE CONTROLLED THE WORLD, ONE PERSON AT A TIME!!" He knew that was what she feared. She actually believed that Silver could control the world, and her with it.

He lunged at the figure with great speed. The leaves under his feet crumbled and were swept away in the wind when he ran. He grew claws and grinned a evil smile with white, sharp fangs. His claws were long, sharp, and as grey as metal. They left a red trail of aura behind them with each movement they made. He closed his evil eyes and took a big sigh. He opened them for a quick second and he slashed at the figure with speed no one could see. The only thing that was seen was a large red flash. He was on one knee. There was a great wind and then silence swept throughout the forest. He grinned a large grin. There was blood dripping from his claws. The figure was sitting up Indian style. Her expression was blank.A tear came from her eye. Suddenly, blood gushed from her neck. Her head fell off and her body with it. Silver had conquered his worst fear. His mother. His teeth went back to normal and his pupils stopped spinning. His claws went back to hands.

He rose from his one knee and took out a necklace that was hidden under his jacket. It was a silver heart with a blood stain on it. He opened it and there were two pictures. It was of him and his mother. There was a blood stain on the picture of his mother. He ripped it off and tossed it on the dead body. He started to walk away when he stopped. He looked back and saw his mother. He whispered, "I'm sorry." A watery tear came down slowly from his eye and dripped down his face. It quickly hit the ground. The only sound that was heard in that silent forest was the sound of that tear dropping. He walked away from the body with a thing greater than victory. He had gotten closure.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 09:39:15 pm by Silver Kid » Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Smax

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2012, 07:02:37 am »

:O whoa. That was incredible. Could I have a day or two to think this over? It's like a few TV Shows, you can't watch them side by side or else you won't get the story.
Report Spam   Logged

-Albert Einstien
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2012, 07:38:42 pm »

Sure. Why not. I will post one say, Friday or Saturday
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Smax

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2012, 09:08:43 pm »

Perfect. Now I wouldn't consider you a pro writer, but if you would like to get good, just keep writing stories like this. I am in fact in the middle of a story called the Parasite if you'd like me to post a few chapters.
Report Spam   Logged

-Albert Einstien
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2012, 10:02:00 pm »

Fire away
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Smax

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2012, 06:05:28 am »

Grin Wonderful. The Parasite will be up eventually, but don't let that distract you from your story.  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

-Albert Einstien
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2012, 06:02:40 pm »

NEW CHAPTER TONIGHT! BUILD HYPE!
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2012, 08:40:54 pm »

Silver: Legacy. Chapter 2: Longing, Part 3: Storm's Coming

Silver took his sweet time heading back to his unconscious allies. The cool spring wind calmed him down as he walked back to his friends. It slowly blew crumpled leaves toward him. He walked for 10 minutes trying to remember what he was incapable of. He ran his fingers through his wavy fire red hair. He slowly looked up toward the sky with his blood red demon and saw that the clouds in the sky signified a storm was headed toward him. He took a deep breath out and walked toward all of his friends. He knelt down to Ion first. He slowly shook him awake. Ion was dazed and confused. Silver slowly placed his hand on Ion's shoulder. He was saying that he appreciated what he did back with his mom. He couldn't verbally say it, but he trusted Ion. No matter what happened throughout that past. Ion placed his hand on Silver's shoulder and was saying the same. Silver slowly helped Ion get up and they walked toward Ash. He was smashed through two trees with the force of 10 bulls. The trees looked like they were chopped down by a chainsaw.

"What happened to him?", asked Silver

"That  girl..She just waved her wrists and we were sent flying. Ash can take it though. He sure as hell took your beating.", replied Ion with a smirk

Silver grinned widely and saw that Ash was getting up by himself. He knew that he could take it. He was tough as nails. He turned his attention to his sister. He ran over to her and knelt down before her. She was motionless with her blue eyes wide open. He put his hands on her chest to check her breathing. He felt nothing. He put his head down by her head and chest and heard nothing. Her heart was no longer beating. He looked to the ground and said nothing. He smashed the ground with his fists and the earth shook. He roared with anger once more. He would not stand for it. He raised his hands over her chest and surged with energy. He was glowing red as blood, and Alexandria with him. He surged with red aura and a shock-wave shook the earth. There were many shock-waves in succession. Almost like the pattern of a heartbeat. He roared with all of the dark and evil energy he could muster. Suddenly, she took a deep breath in and started coughing. He had brought her back from the dead. Ion and Ash ran over to them.

"What the hell just happened?", Ion asked, shocked. He could barely fathom what just happened.

"S-silver. He brought me back..from Hell. I was dead...I was about to enter the point of no return when he grabbed me and refused to let me stay.", said Alexandria.

Ash was shocked. He looked at Silver quickly and saw that Silver was on his back with his legs spread out and had his eyes closed. He was also breathing very heavily. "That's not all, it it? I can tell that you two saw something else."

"It was him...", Silver cut in. "The demon spirit..The Gian. There's a storm coming.", said Silver still catching his breath. "And we have to be ready."

"For what?", asked Ion with fear in his voice.

"...War.", Silver replied with a shocked look on his face

They all looked at each other and knew that they were anything but ready. But Silver was holding back on the information that he saw. He knew what the Demon Spirit really had. His past. And it was just waiting to kill him.

Silver slowly got up and said, "We might not be ready now, but we sure as hell can be." He extended his hand into what seemed like the middle of a circle that they had formed. "I'm gonna be ready for whatever crazy crap they throw at me! Are you guys gonna help me fight? Because we might die later, but you can be dang sure that we will fight with all that we got!!"

Ion put his hand on top of Silver's. "I'm with you all the way!"

Ash put hand his on top of Ion's. "I won't go down without a fight."

Alexandria then put her hand on Ash's. "I will fight aside you until my dying breath!"

Silver smiled and he knew that Dungan had his team, and they were all ready to give their lives for the common cause of protecting others.
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Smax

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2012, 09:35:20 pm »

It's about freaking time! now the real action starts?
Report Spam   Logged

-Albert Einstien
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2012, 08:22:12 am »

You betcha. I got so much action for the next few parts, and the next chapter will be all action.
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Smax

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2012, 12:03:55 pm »

HEEEEEECK YEAH!
Report Spam   Logged

-Albert Einstien
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2012, 01:24:48 pm »

I don't wanna spoil stuff, but be ready for anything
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher