GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
July 20, 2018, 09:07:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: /looks at Ultra/ Boy am I glad he's frozen in there and that we're out here and that he's the admin and we're frozen out here and that we're in there and I just remembered that we're out here but what I wanna know is where's the owner.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Silver: Legacy

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Silver: Legacy  (Read 288 times)
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« on: May 20, 2012, 07:31:35 pm »

All right, My Origin is clear, my path is set, and i got a bunch of you to help me. YEAH! OK, if you wanna be in it, tell me who your name in the story, strengths and weaknesses.

Epilouge:
My Story was a painful one. It took me a long time, four years to be exact, to remember my past. I had many people with me. Some of them are gone. Some are wandering around somewhere. Now, i want to tell you that story, but once you go in, you never go back. There's no backing out, even through the death, pain, and blood splatter. Hope your ready, cuse it's gonna be a wild ride. My name is Silver, and this is the legacy that has been passed through grandchildren with fairy tales. This fairy tale happens to be mine.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 10:06:31 pm by Silver Kid » Report Spam   Logged

Sup! Name's Silver. I got a bunch of friends on the forums. Here are a few:
Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead

Social Buttons

Smax

I GOT BETTERER GRAMMERS THEN YOU

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 05:41:25 am »

Name: Ion

Strengths: (STILL IN TRAINING) Ion Blasts, Ion Swords extend from wrists, Ion shield generates on backside, uses Ion rays to fly.

Weaknesses: Fire, Water, Mobility on ground, weight.

Im so excited XD
Report Spam   Logged

"If the brain was simple, we could understand it, but we would be so simple, we couldn't."

-Albert Einstien
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2012, 08:04:38 pm »

Silver: Legacy. Chapter 1: Learning, Part 1: Any Plans?

There were rapid footsteps. There were gunshots heard round the village. Two boys were being chased by the army. One of them was using energy blast, the other was shooting a gun. They were running for their dear lives.

"Can ya keep up?", said the one on the left

"Worry about yourself.", said the other smirking

"What do you plan we do here?", asked the one on the left

"No idea.", said the other

"Got any more blasts?"

"Too tired out dude."

"Any plans?"

The one on the left looked to a ledge and smirked. He had a plan. "Just the usual one. Get ready!", he said.

The other knew just what he was thinking. They both jumped off the ledge, dodging the bullets and gunfire. They saw a lake and took their opportunity. The one on the left couldn't believe that in two short weeks, he was dodging the army, gunfire, and jumping off the ledge with a guy who shot energy out of his hands. He reflected and thought, "How did it come to this?"

Two Weeks Earlier

The boy arrived at a HQ for special services. His name was Silver. He entered the building and saw Agent Dungan. He had met him a week ago. The Agent shook Silver's hand and took him into a room with a giant screen.

"How are you son?", The agent asked

"Cut the crap Dungan. You fly me out first moment you can, pay for my trip and ride, and offer me 100 grand up front? What's the deal?"

"I see your well. I'll cut to the chase. We need you to apprehend a boy named 'Ion.'"

"What kind of name is Ion?", Silver asked

"The one of this individual.", said Dungan who turned on footage of a boy destroying a whole city.

Silver got up and turned serious. The dude had skill. He barley knew any of his powers. Ion was blocking all of the military bullets with a shield and blasting them. After about two minutes of destroying everything, he casually walked away. Silver smashed his first against the table and broke it in half. He went over to Dungan and lifted him into the air.

"What is he?!" Silver demanded answers. He was told that no one else had powers. He was told he was alone. He felt like he was the only Mutant, Cursed, or Special thing out there.

"He is a energy being. A EMP went off in his town when we needed to take down some planes that were going rogue. It was during a Lightning Storm. He was right next to the bomb. Lightning struck it and it blew up in his face. He became a energy being. He can absorb, implament, and use all energy except human energy.", Dungan replied.

Silver let Dungan down and grew fangs. He looked at Dungan, who could see his red eyes through his black as night sunglasses. Silver was not pleased with having to kill another person who was like him.

Dungan extended his hand and asked, "Will you help us?"

Silver swatted his hand away. "Forget it. I won't kill him."

Dungan laughed. "We don't want you to kill him. We need him brought back here. Alive. You two are going to make a team for us. You two are going to help people. Your team will soon grow, and you will protect us from the supernatural."

Silver was confused. "What like Superheroes or something?"

"You could say like that. But for now, it will only be you two."

Silver nodded and said, "I'm in." He liked the fact that he wasn't alone. He could have some people who felt his pain. He could protect others with his curse. And he would do anything to prove it.
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Smax

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2012, 08:22:33 pm »

I'm liking it so far. Perhaps someone in particular had detonated the EMP. that person will become and enemy or ally. I dunno, just trying to contribute. I do love that bio you made for Ion though, I hadn't thought nearly that far.
Report Spam   Logged

"If the brain was simple, we could understand it, but we would be so simple, we couldn't."

-Albert Einstien
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2012, 08:40:49 pm »

No spoilers  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Smax

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2012, 05:51:02 am »

hehe I is good at the predicting things.
Report Spam   Logged

-Albert Einstien
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2012, 08:42:24 pm »

Silver: Legacy. Chapter 1: Learning, Part 2: Knowing

Silver was on a flight to a small town in Virginia. He looked down from a helicopter and saw a small house he was supposed to break into. He was supposed too find Ion, and fight him at all costs. Dungan said he was a real threat and they could help him. He believed them. He was helped when he totaled a entire city three years ago. He looked up and took a deep breath. He jumped from the plane with no parachute. He knew nothing bad would happen to him. He surged with energy and crashed into the building at full speed. He slowly got up and saw the house was totaled. He looked around only to find a boy charging up a energy blast. Silver saw that far too late. The blast was hurled straight at him and he smashed through five more buildings. The boy in the house was Ion. And he was peeved off. He walked casually out of the house and saw a streetlight. He touched it and absorbed all of it's power. He laughed as he surged with energy.

He looked at Silver and said, "You're finished!" He started charging up a large energy blast.

Silver got up from the buildings without a scratch. He saw his jacket had a rip. He saw this and looked at Ion. He casually said, "Oh hell no!" He ran up to Ion and punched him with all of his force. Ion stopped charging the ball. He spit out blood and was sent across the town. He was scratched and had a broken arm. But luck was on his side. He saw a car pass by and absorbed it's energy and he healed from his wounds. Silver jumped to where Ion was and landed with a red energy crash. He made claws and looked at Ion with red as blood eyes. Ion looked at him back with blue as lightning eyes. They were opposites at that moment. Silver looked at Ion confused and fell to his knees with his brain aching. He remembered something. Or someone. It looked walked, and seemed just like him. It was a dark him. Who was it? He looked back up and roared with rage. Whenever he remembered something, it brought back a new power. He surged with energy. Ion looked shocked. Silver was radiating with aura. Ion made bombs out of energy, and so did Silver. They were the same in some ways. Ion looked like he was worried. He was out matched. He charged up energy and tried his best to do something with his wrists. He looked at Silver as knew that he had it together. Ion had been training with his powers, but never knew his full potential. He charges up as much energy as he could and made swords out of his wrists. He looked pleased. He charged at Silver and slashed him a few times and stabbed him. Silver kicked Ion with the force of 10 wild bulls and he flew back. Ion landed a mile away and got up shaking. He smirked and looked at Silver.

"So what they said about you is true. You don't remember anything."

"What are you talking about?", Silver asked

"You destroyed that whole town, killed thousands of demons, saw your dark half, and you can't remember a thing about it, can you?"

Silver was confused. He did all of those things? He couldn't have. He was weak. He got angry at these lies. "LIAR!!" He surges with energy, grew fangs, and grew longer claws. He felt pain when this happened.

"Start knowing, Silver! Ask that 'Agency' what you really are! Your a freak! Just like me!", Ion said while charging up energy.

Silver roared and yelled, "BRING IT MCGRATH!!"

The two charged at each other with all of their force, sending shock waves of blue and red energy with every clash. They hit one another a few times before charging up all of their energy into one fist. They both yelled and swung at each other. They hit each others fist and clashed. They were both sent back for miles from that clash. One was on the top of Virginia, another at the bottom. Dungan saw it all and sighed. "Bring them both in for debriefing. This is gonna be a long few days."

The McGrath thing is a reference to the popular video game series inFAMOUS on the PS3.
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Smax

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2012, 09:30:48 pm »

awesome. <3 the Mcgrath joke. It seems to remain Epic in every part. Sorta reminds me of Dragon Ball Z
Report Spam   Logged

-Albert Einstien
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2012, 06:47:31 pm »

Silver: Legacy. Chapter 1, Learning, Part 3: Tell Me Something

Silver woke up in the headquarters. He rubbed his head. He crashed through 20 miles of houses and trees. He showed no emotions, but he was hurt. Alot. He went to the holding cells to find Ion. He was struggling in his prison. He was bound by his hands and legs. He slowly looked up and saw Silver.

"Thanks for imprisoning me, Jerk!", Ion exclaimed.

"Cut the crap Ion. What do you know about me?"

Ion smirked. "The question is, what don't I know about you."

Silver had no patience. "Tell me all you know."

"Hell no."

"I will kill you where you stand!"

"You think I believe that? You won't lay a finger on me or you won't learn anything."

Silver looked down and smashed the glass. "What will it take for you to tell me something? Anything."

"Tell me something. What do they want with me? I'm a guy who can't control his powers. I don't even know what I'm doing half the time."

"They want to make some sort of team. Pull us together for a common cause. To help others."

Ion smirked. "The Dynamic Duo or something?"

"I don't know."

Dungan walked in and saw the two talking. "Good, you two are together. You two are being sent to the militia. There is a drug lord there. We need you two to stop his shipment, and keep him from killing innocent people."

Silver knew that together they could make a difference. He looked at Ion, and Ion looked back at Silver. They both thought the same thing. No more running. No more fear. They both would fight for others. They both accepted the offer. They were on the first flight out. They saw the militia and they saw the shipment from the plane.

"You got a good sense of timing, Dungan.", Silver said.

"Shut up and jump.", Dungan replied.

Ion surged up energy and jumped out of the plane. He hovered down to the ground. Silver smirked and thought that that was the boring way of doing things. Silver jumped from the plane and used his energy to go down faster. He headed straight for the drug shipment. He regretted that. He slammed into the truck and it exploded. The drugs were sent everywhere. He was proud of that. But the whole village heard the explosion of the truck. Ion landed and hid in the bushes. He wasn't as hasty or hard headed as Silver. He thought things through. When he saw the militia running toward the truck, he knew their cover was blown. He sent out a shock-wave of energy throughout the forest. The militia were blown away. Silver ran toward the center and found Ion.

"Hey.", Silver said.

A thousand more militia members were headed for them with tanks, machine guns, and much more firepower. They saw that and knew that they screwed up. They needed to start learning what a team really was. Before it got them both killed. They ran away as fast as they could. Silver grew claws and saw two militia members. Silver stabbed them and took their guns. He needed to save energy. He threw one to Ion and took the other for himself. They were going to get out of the village the loud way.
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Smax

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2012, 09:11:22 pm »

I would encourage a part in the story when it wasn't completely action, maybe something that doesn't involve stabbing or shooting, but overall great.
Report Spam   Logged

-Albert Einstien
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2012, 09:59:26 pm »

I'm getting there.
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Smax

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2012, 06:43:57 am »

Wundaful
Report Spam   Logged

-Albert Einstien
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2012, 08:23:18 pm »

Silver: Legacy. Chapter 1: Knowing, Part 4: Come Again?

Silver and Ion cheesed it. They ran for a long time and jumped off the cliff. Silver looked back and realized something. He needed to find out what Ion knew about him. He dropped 20 feet and landed on his feet and broke his legs. He looked at them and snapped them back into place. Ion hovered to the ground. He was unharmed. They ran for about two more miles before seeing a cave. They went into the cave and hid. The militia was searching the whole forest that they were hiding in. Ion and Silver decided to make themselves comfortable. They got some wood and sticks when the militia was distracted. Ion snapped his fingers and the spark from the energy lit the fire. They were silent for a long time. Ion was staring at Silver.

"What kind of name is Silver?", he asked

"What kind of name is Ion?"

"One of someone who can't control himself. And yours?"

"I don't know. Why don't you tell me of all the things you know about me."

"I was bluffing back there. I know very little about you. Tell me what you know about yourself, and i can fill in some of the blanks."

"Well, I was a only child...."

"Wrong.", Ion interrupted

"What?", asked Silver confused "I remember that I was adopted. I was a only child."

"No. You shouldn't remember this. You have a demigod sister."

"Come again?", Silver asked

"You have a sister that is part god, part human."

"Gods don't exist."

"Yes they do. Now, your dad married you mom. After a few years, your dad didn't love your mom. He found comfort in a new woman. Artemas. The Greek Goddess of The Wild. She went by the human name Ashley. He slept with her and she got pregnant. Around that time, he found out that he actually loved your mom and made you. Artemas was consumed with jealousy and killed your dad. Your mom gave you to a orphanage in fear that she would be killed. Your sister was born a life of a demigod. She learned how to use a bow, and how to use it well. She knows how to kill 20 men easy. I knew her. She was really nice, and i liked her. The agency told her about you 2 years ago, just after the incident you found yourself in with the dead girl. She dedicated her life to finding you. If you really want to know where she is, her best friend is a guy named Alshary Sharpshoot. He is in a similar situation as you when it comes to being special. He is quick, wields a claymore, and can heal like you. But he is weak. We can find him, and find her once we get out of this. He lives in a small village where he is treated like a god. He can fight and win against everyone. He is very arrogant. We need to find him, get him with us, and find your sister. We need her to be with us. We need both of them on this team. They both have their strengths, and weaknesses, but we need them."

Silver was taking alot in. He had a sister, and everything he thought was thrown out the window in a matter of two minutes. He heard the militia leaving and got up. "Where do we go?", he asked

"North. The village is hidden. We need to get in as quickly and quietly as possible to find Sharpshoot."

Silver was dedicated to finding his sister. She would know all he didn't. He needed to find her.

My sister had been begging me to put her in the story, so i did. HAPPY NOW?!
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Smax

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2012, 08:43:24 pm »

Aw cmon, don't steal that from Percy Jackson! btw you spelled Artemis wrong.
Report Spam   Logged

-Albert Einstien
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2012, 08:09:16 am »

My freaking sister begged me too. She claims that Artemis has no kids or something. She begged me for hours and hours and i finally said OK.
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead