GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
July 16, 2018, 11:15:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: SCIENTIST DISCOVERS HEALTH BENEFITS OF USING COMPUTER (JUST KIDDING LOL)

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Star Wars The Old Republic RP

Pages: 1 ... 136 137 138 [139]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Star Wars The Old Republic RP  (Read 5686 times)
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

Curiouser and Curiouser...

View Profile
« Reply #2070 on: June 19, 2017, 05:14:48 pm »

/Rikku took the counter in stride as he then gripped his hair/

/Rikku/: You working with the smuggler? You working with the Republic?
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #2071 on: June 19, 2017, 05:37:51 pm »

/Rex's attempt at kicking her didn't come without pain and now a small pool of blood had formed on his bedside. He reached for her throat as she held his hair/

/Rex/: You take no for an answer?! I don't work for either side, stiff!
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #2072 on: June 20, 2017, 06:25:14 am »

/Rikku growled louder before slamming him into his bed, the woman managing to pull away before she pulled away, aiming her gun at the man/

/Rikku/: I know you aren't loyal to us in the least. There's an order out for your arrest from the empire. Dead or alive. The only one who seems to care if you live is Rummi...but she truly doesn't get a say in the matter. I've also received word of some craziness that happened on Hutta? Apparently you turned your guns on a Sith. Now the (Censored) Sith are breathing down our necks because of your actions.
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #2073 on: June 20, 2017, 02:24:44 pm »

/Rex/: Take a look at me sweetheart... Do I look like Imperial material to you? If the Sith are on you for what happened in Hutta, they should have no reason to blame you. I'm a bounty Hunter, no sides, no loyalties. You pay me, I get the job done.
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #2074 on: June 21, 2017, 06:07:00 am »

/Rikku/: You were contracted by the Imperials in case you forgot. You, Rummi, and the other hunter. Even though you dashed away before the contracted jobs were complete, you are still hereby employed by the Empire. Which means, your actions reflect them. You have been a thorn in my side since they issued your team to ours. But I can tell you right now I will no longer put up with your attitude.

/Rikku stared down at the upgraded armor before glancing Rex's way once more/

/Rikku/: I will be gathering intelligence on Dresden's ship and crew to best understand what could have possibly tied you to him. If I find you were working with that man...there will be more to answer for. As for now, you are contracted by the Empire and thus you are working with us. Continue to fight and we will have to break that contract...and we will only do that with your death. Do you hear my words hunter?
Report Spam   Logged

Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #2075 on: June 22, 2017, 06:47:51 am »

OT: So, I think from reading back I realized that I didn't really cover what were reasons Rex was snatched? So I had it in my mind that Rex was part of the hunting team of Magnus, Rummi, and himself who were offering up their services for coin. Rummi had the contact (Rikku) with the Imperials and got them a gig to track and murder a Jedi and his padawans (or something else, idk yet who they were after, we can make that whole thing a story). I figured Rex would have gotten bored or something happened that made him hightail it with his share of the credits before the job was done and that's why they were after him.

I figured the job itself would be a big one which is why the Imperials cared so much. In the long run none of the hunters have much loyalty to each other (I'm not sure about Magnus since he's your guy but Rummi will sell anyone out for coin. She don't care at all lol). Does this sort of make sense? I figured from Rex's responses that we must not have actually discussed what was going on. We can change it up of course. Up to you. I was just giving you an idea of my vision.
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: June 22, 2017, 05:35:12 pm »

OT: Yeah I was a little confused and just thought i had forgotten. No it's good! Rex could've just signed the contract because he's very influenced by Rummi. He can just regret it now.  Azn i'm just going to delete my comment before and redo the reply.

/Rex shook his head with clenched fists/

/Rex/: Whatever, Stiff... Don't let the door hit you on the way out... But.. can you send a medical droid... or Rummi?

/The hunter groaned in pain as he had adjusted into a higher up sitting position./
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #2077 on: June 23, 2017, 06:33:49 am »

OT: Ok! Sorry about that xD I must have dreamed out conversations about it hahaha.

/Rikku rolled her eyes before slipping her gun on her back, the woman giving a nod while turning on her heels/

/Rikku/: I'll bring you a droid...but for now Rummi is on a job. I can send in Magnus if you like.
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: June 30, 2017, 03:03:07 pm »

OT: No biggie =D

/Rex/: ...Just send Rummi when she returns... I have questions for her.
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #2079 on: July 03, 2017, 04:59:08 am »

/Rikku rolled her eyes at the statement before exiting the room/

/Rikku/: fine...

OT: Where to next?
Report Spam   Logged