GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
December 14, 2018, 08:39:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 404 - Announcement Not Found.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 72   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Avatar: The Legend of Korra RP  (Read 3107 times)
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

Curiouser and Curiouser...

View Profile
« on: April 12, 2012, 11:38:34 am »

AN: I know I enjoyed the original Avatar: The Last Airbender RP we did some time ago and was bummed when people started to move away from the forums and it was left unfinished. Iím pleased to announce though that Iím starting up this Avatar: Legend of Korra RP to go along with the newest installment of the franchise. We will be able to interact with the Legend of Korra characters and move around in the world of Avatar. If youíre joining, please provide a bio and wait for approval. Iíve tweaked my bios for my characters from the last RP and adjusted them to fit this timeline. Iíll post them now. Please follow the set-up when creating your bio:

Name: Ariana
Power: Air Bender
Weapons: A bladed fan, but prefers tonfas
Family: Mother - Lonia; Father - Wayes; Half - Uncle - Nier; Half-Brother - Marcol
Pets: Lemur Twins, Zanook (the shy one) and Sizun (the curious one); Flying Bison, Dokan; Koala Sheep, Braille
Description: Fair skin, black hair pulled up into moon rings. She sports puffed pants and a halter top that she made herself. Sky blue eyes.
Bio: Her father was an air bending master from a secret society that had stayed underground even long after Aang made his stand; however, he could not end his curiosity for the world that his people once knew. When he traveled to the islands, he met his future wife and her son; the family soon joining together and giving birth to Ariana. She is an easy-going girl who tends to give off the impression that she doesnít think before she acts nor does she care about the consequences. In reality, Ariana is very fearful of showing herself off as an air bender and tries to hold back her bending skills at all costs. She dances in the street sometimes to earn money and tends to hide Dokan from view so that people donít know he exists. When the new avatar is announced, Ariana makes a point to gain the approval of the air benders in the society to come forth and make themselves know so that Tenzen and his family donít have to feel alone anymore.

Name: Rufio
Power: Fire Bender
Weapons: A chain scythe that his fire bends around
Family: Father - Octane; Mother - ; Oldest Brother - Kaido; Older Brother - Amir; Older Sister - Seri
Pets: None as of right now
Description: Tanned skin with midnight hair that is ruffled and singed, he eventually forms it into sort of a Mohawk. He wears fire bending armor and red colored clothes when heís being casual. Reddish-brown eyes.
Bio: He was born into a strong family and was trained in combat from an early age. His father wants him to become an officer and thatís how he came to stand against Tahna and the group. He first encounters Ariana and the two of them brawl it out with one another, eventually ending in a draw where he is left behind by his fellow officers and taken in with the group. Heís a hotheaded man who at first finds little joy with being with the group; however, he eventually warms up to them and even goes out of his way to make sure theyíre alright. He genuinely feels accepted by them which was something he never felt with the officers and with his family.

Name: Marcol
Power: Earth Bender
Weapons: A steel hammer as well as earth swords and clubs
Family: Mother - Lonia; Father - Routon; Stepfather Ė Wayes; Uncle - Nier; Half-Sister - Ariana
Pets: Koala Sheep, Braille (He truly belongs to Marcol but Ariana likes to steal him away to cuddle with)
Description: Tanned skin, Rugged features, dusty brown hair thatís shaggy. He usually sports workers clothes of earth bending colors. Dark chocolate eyes.
Bio: Marcol was born to an Earth bending father and non-bending mother; the boy claiming his fatherís bending skills with ease. When his father dies, he is left with his mother and his uncle. His mother finds an air bender from a secret society, the man careful not to show his mastery of the nearly lost techniques but wanting nothing more than to marry the woman. They got married and had a daughter, the girl claiming the air bending skills from her father. Marcol is very tough on his sister mainly for the fact that he values her and treasures her too much to let her get hurt. He can be very stoic and calm and sometimes hard to read; however, when he is angry he makes the ground shake. He doesnít agree with his Uncleís anger towards the air bending father of his sister or the bending nation in general and hopes that heíll eventually see the light instead of being their enemy. Marcolís journey begins in the story as he moves to Republic City to get a job; his sister following him when she hears that Tenzen lives there and there has been talk of the new avatar.

Iím going to start off the RP with Marcol and Ariana; Rufio doesnít come in until we have some sort of conflict. Please feel free to make bios for more than one character. Right now, Iím going to ask that we have a limit of three main characters each. We can eventually build more characters soon.

Without further adieu, let us begin this new RP!

*~*~*~*~*

/The air was less than fresh in Marcolís opinion as he stepped out of the automobile that brought him into Republic City, the earth bender tossing his tote over his rugged shoulder as he examined the surroundings with dark eyes. So this was to be his new home? From the dingy air to the rampant crowds flooding the streets, he could understand his motherís constant worrying as he made plans for his trips. Even Wayes, his step-father, shows a sort of caution when he went over the map; making sure to circle and label each section for the earth benderís use/

/Driver/: Hey kid, if youíre done with my services then get your stuff and give me my money.

/The earth bender relinquished a sigh as he nodded, diving into his pockets and retrieving a couple silver pieces and tossing them to the driver. Then, he waved goodbye after pulling all his bags out of the automobile; the driver speeding off to join the rest of the traffic towards the main bridge. Marcol was about to begin off towards his next destination; however, he noticed a figure standing awkwardly across the street from him and sighed/

/Marcol/: Are you serious, Ariana? You stowaway! You actually snuck out here and followed me?

/The air bender gave a hesitant grin at the accusation, the girl darting through the street with her pack and dodging the cars and motorcycles that passed by. Once at her half-brotherís side, the girl took a moment to catch her breath before she spoke/

/Ariana/: Well, you said you were going to be working in the Republic City and I just couldnít help myself! You know whoís here, donít you? Tenzen and his family: heís the youngest son of the former avatar Aang! Itís one of my dreams to meet him! I figured I would come stay with you and get my chance; donít you think that sounds awesome?

/Marcol/: Not in the least; Mom and Dad are going to be furious!

/Ariana/: Well yeahÖbut they know Iíve always wanted to come here. Maybe theyíll go easy on us.

/Marcol/: You mean Ďyouí; and thatís highly unlikely.

/The earth bender groaned at his half-sisterís meddling before finally relenting a sigh and beginning his trek towards his new home/
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 12:26:45 pm »

OT: I'm so happy you got the RP up! Can't wait to get things started! Cheesy

Name: Tahna
Power: Waterbender
Weapons: Prefers to use her bending as a weapon.
Family: Aunt-Sereni, uncle- Tonyen, cousin- Koji.
Pets: A polar dog that she had to leave behind, when she moved to the Republic city.
Description: The typical Northern Water tribe appearance. Dark brown hair set in a long braid; side bangs to the right, hair loopies to the left. Tanned skin, soft features. Tahna likes wearing her tribal uniform, but once she moves to the Republic City, she wears the casual everyday clothing of the people with a waterbenderís flare. Charcoal colored pants, light blue and silver top, braided bun, and of course her side loopies.
Bio: Though the peaceful Northern Water tribe will always be called home to Tahna, she knew it she had something greater to discover in her future. Tahna, finding the excuse of venturing to new places in visiting her aunt and uncle, traveled to the Republic City alone. She has lived in the Republic city for over two years now. She is a kind-hearted peacemaker, but has a terrible curiosity and is good with sneaking around, though she hates getting into trouble and tries to avoid it.

OT: I was hoping to maybe bring in Killik at the game/arena place. Maybe Tahna and Ariana can meet in the streets but then meet up in the arena to watch the games? If not though, thats fine.

Name: Killik
Power: Firebender
Weapons: Two long hooks used for climbing and combat.
Family: Father-not a bender, Mother- not a bender, and sister- Shoki, young earth bender.
Pets: A mischievous Meadow vole.
Description: Fair skin, medium long shaggy hair, and deep blue eyes, which he inherited from his mother who lived in the Southern Water nation. Wears commoners clothing.
Bio: Killik is a rebellious teen that ran from the boring town of the fire nation and into the heart of the Republic city. He is usually caught making some sort of trouble. He works in the (Dueling ring building that Korraís team he fire ferrets live?) but hasnít had the chance to compete in the games, though longs for the opportunity.
~*~*~*~

/Tahna leaned back against the stone wall, her eyes fixed on the busy streets through the alley way. The honking of horns and screeching of breaks just about broke Tahna from her silent and patient wait. The door next to her opened and Koji poked his head out. Tahna twisted her body so that she was leaning on her shoulder, now glaring at the boy with crossed arms./

/Tahna/: I've been waiting for over an hour, Koji...

/Tahna sighed as she spoke. The boy in the doorway lifted his eyes brows and gave Tahna the puppy-dog face that she couldn't stand. But the boy was surprised when Tahna mirrored his puppy-dog face./

/Koji/: Not fair! That's my face!

/The Waterbender then smirked and pulled the boy from the doorway and dragged him toward the busy streets, both now making their way to the stores of the main street/
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 12:49:16 pm »

OT: Sounds epic to me Cheesy maybe the group can attend a match and they run into Kilik on accident?

/The walk was more an annoyance than anything else for poor Marcol as he moved, Braille's pin in hand as he marched along with Ariana close at his heels. Various slurs of nonsense were spouting from her mouth as she followed, each word revolving around Tenzen and air bending. The earth beneath his feet shuddered just a little as he came to a halt, twisting around to meet her gaze/

/Marcol/: Ariana, shut up; you are talking about air bending too much. What if something happens and people start to question you; they might learn what you are. You don't want that right?

/Ariana's cheerful demeanor was gone as she listened to Marcol's speech, her face pale as she remembered no one was meant to know she was an air bender/

/Ariana/: I-I'm sorry...

/Marcol relinquished another sigh as he patted the girl's shoulder in acceptance, letting a small grin form on his lips as two lemurs bursted out of his sister's pack and cooed at their master/

/Marcol/: Don't worry about it; we'll just have to be on our guard and handle things as they come. I guess I'll admit that it's nice to have someone here with me that I know. It makes living here a little better.

/The siblings exchanged smiles before Marcol turned to leave, nearly running into two forms before him/

/Marcol/: Ah, sorry...
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2012, 12:59:00 pm »

OT: Oops, forgot to answer your OT. Sure, that sounds great!

/Koji had slammed right into the Earthbender's legs and bounced back into his cousin./

/Koji/: Hey! Watch where your going! What, did you just step off from the ferry or something?

/Tahna quickly wrapped her hand around Koji's mouth and smiled apologetically at the strangers before her, Koji scowling up at her./

/Tahna/: Ah... Sorry. Excuse my cousin. It was entirely our fault.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 01:41:44 pm by Jamie Canyon » Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2012, 02:02:05 pm »

/Cheeks tinted pink at the scene as Marcol bowed in embarrassment towards the pair/

/Marcol/: No, sorry; it was all my fault. I hadn't been paying attention and knocked into you. I hope you two aren't hurt.

/While Marcol babbled apologies, ariana took a moment to peek at them with wide eyes/
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2012, 02:05:12 pm »

/Koji caught the girl's stare and his glare softened, curiosity written in his eyes. Before Tahna could reply to the earthbender, Koji released himself from her grasp and jumped toward the girl/

/Koji/: You don't look like your from around here.
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2012, 03:43:55 pm »

/Ariana leapt backwards at the boy's pestering, a hesitant smile on her lips as she chuckled/

/Ariana/: Well, we're not. We're from a small village in the earth territory.
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2012, 06:10:56 pm »

/Koji/: Must be nice in the Earth territory...

/Tahna/: What brings you both to the Republic City?
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2012, 06:35:44 pm »

/Marcol ushered Ariana behind him as he spoke/

/Marcol/: I'm Marcol and this is my sister Ariana. I was offered a job here and am making the move.
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2012, 06:43:00 pm »

/Tahna/: Oh, well good luck then.

/Tahna smiled, reaching for Koji. Koji maneuvered around to see the girl behind Marcol, tilting his head as he looked at her funny. He smiled, deciding he liked her/

/Koji/: Hey you should come to the Arena tonight! You look like someone who likes bending, am I right?

Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2012, 07:13:26 pm »

/a slight blush formed on the girl's cheeks as she stared at the boy. Zanook and Sizun stared him as well, Marcol quickly stepping between them/

/Marcol/: The arena? I'm sorry but we should really settle in and all tonight. But thank you for the-

/Ariana/: I-I like bending.

/The earth bender glanced over his shoulder at his sister, the girl staring back at him with hopeful eyes/
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2012, 07:18:32 pm »

OT: I forget what the Arena's true name is, same with the sport :/

/Koji/: Tahna and I are going there tonight, maybe you can come with...

/Tahna smiled and looked between the siblings also with hopeful eyes/
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2012, 07:24:33 pm »

OT: the sport is pro bending but idk what the arena was.

/Marcol was at a loss; he couldn't help but notice the hopeful eyes staring from all directions. He finally relented and nodded/

/Marcol/: Very well; we thank you for the invitation.
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2012, 07:32:54 pm »

OT: Then we can just call it the arena. Smiley

/Koji grinned/

/Tahna/: We can meet you two at the arena tonight. We don't have the best seats, but...

/Koji/: But who cares?! We get to see benders in action! Man I wish I could bend... see you tonight...
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2012, 08:10:58 pm »

/Marcol nodded with a smile and waved at the pair before dragging Ariana behind him towards his new home. The little building was tucked between two larger buildings; the perfect size for the duo. Marcol opened the door and ushered Ariana in before shutting the door behind him/

/Marcol/: we were lucky; that kid seemed awfully interested in you. He could have noticed your air bending.

/Ariana/: But he didn't...

/The duo stepped into the home and smiled, admiring the furnished home that was now their own/

/Marcol/: I'm going to send word that you're here. I want you to stay out of trouble while I work.

/Ariana/: No promises.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 72   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: