GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
May 25, 2019, 01:52:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: My mum made me take care of her virtual fish in some mobile game on her phone but they talk and flirt with me every time I feed them and this is the most uncomfortable I've ever been like I am not 'boutta yiff no stinkin fish.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

humanities last stand

Poll
Question: like it
no - 0 (0%)
yes - 2 (100%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: humanities last stand  (Read 92 times)
thestoryteller
Newcomer

View Profile
« on: March 15, 2012, 03:42:35 pm »

Chapter 1 Part 1
The Arrival

As night approached I ran into the forest trying to outrun the bounty hunters. My son was crying loudly, I wasn’t surprised why; he was scared he was only about 6 months old at the time but he was humanity’s only hope for survival. For you see, in the year 2598 the earth was visited by an advanced alien race that knew humans and have visited them before during the time of the roman empire, and the building of the pyramids. They were back but this time to take my son due to the coding of his DNA. My name is Omega, I have no last name due to being an orphan but it won’t matter these aliens want our lives for my sons coding to clone us into weapons. It started when I was only 25 had a beautiful fiancé, we were happy as can be, then a year later we were married. The church bells where ringing, my wife’s nieces and her sister where tossing rice into the air I don’t know why.  Then 2 years later I got a call from the government telling me to head to capitol, Dexter was there with the head of earths defense. Dexter told me to give them my son due to the coding of his DNA, as a father I denied and questioned “why” I know I would soon regret asking, “your son is our only hope and we need to use his DNA to help us win this war” Dexter replied seriously. “What!?!” I yelled at Dexter in shock and anger. Blossom walked in wearing a long red dress “Hello Dexter how is our progress to finish the war?” Blossom said in a calm yet serious voice. “Fuse is on the move and expanding, making new monsters.” Dexter said in a concerned voice. My phone would begin to ring; I would pick it up “Hello?” I said in a confused voice wanting to know who was there. “Hello omega, meet me in green maw.” The lady on the phone said before hanging up. “Grab Omega.” Dexter said before Blossom grabbed me and walked me to a time portal. “Omega I am going to send you to the past to help us end this war.” Dexter said while he handed me the blade of the fusion Phoenix. I walked into the portal to arrive into a neighborhood, a person around the age of 13 helped me up “Are you ok?” the person said. “Yeah. What is your name?” I said to the person. “My name is Silver.” Silver said as he helped me onto a bench. “What year is this?” I asked Silver. “2397” Silver said.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 03:44:00 pm by thestoryteller » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: