GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
May 22, 2019, 01:42:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ✋☞ ✡⚐🕆 ✌💧😐☜👎 💣☜ ☞⚐☼ ✌ ☝☹✌💣👌🕆☼☝☜☼📬 👌🕆❄ ✋❄ ❄🕆☼☠💧 ⚐🕆❄ ✋ 👎⚐☠🕯❄ ☼☜✌☹☹✡ ☜✠✋💧❄📬 🕈☟☜☼☜ ✋ 🕈✌💧 ⚐☼✋☝✋☠✌☹☹✡ 💧❄✌☠👎✋☠☝📬 ✌ 🏱✋👍❄🕆☼☜ ⚐☞ ✌ ☝☹✌💣👌🕆☼☝☜☼ ☼☜💧❄💧 ⚐☠ ❄☟☜ ☝☼⚐🕆☠👎📬

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

humanities last stand

Poll
Question: like it
no - 0 (0%)
yes - 2 (100%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: humanities last stand  (Read 92 times)
thestoryteller
Newcomer

View Profile
« on: March 17, 2012, 12:40:27 am »

Chapter 1 Part 2

The after shocking paradox

“2397!?!?!” I yelled in shock. “Dexter sent me to far back, this is the year fuse invaded!” I yelled at silver.  “Fuse? What is a fuse?”  Silver asked in a confused tone. “Hello omega, I am Jasper. Your handler, Dexter sent me to keep an eye on you.” Jasper said in a neutral tone of voice. “Hello Jasper, I am here to stop Fuse.” I said in a voice that sounded serious yet scared. “Fuse is coming tomorrow so enjoy meet some people, and don’t sleep with your great grandmother.” Jasper said in a voice that at first was serious but then filled with a joke filled manner. A young fusion spawn would jump onto omegas lap and began to cuddle into his stomach “hey guys it likes me!” I said laughing. “No time to joke around Omega.” Jasper said in a tone that confused me but ohwell.  The fusion spawn would begin to sleep, “They sleep.” Jasper would say before bursting out laughing. “What are you guys talking about?” Silver asked. “You will know what it is in a few days.” Jasper said. I would have disappeared cause I would be walking to a ice-cream shop in Pokey Oaks square “So Eepo, you like ice-cream?” I said to the fusion spawn. Eepo would begin to purr “I’ll take that as a yes Eepo.” I would say to the fusion spawn in a happy mood. “Where did Omega go?” Silver asked. A huge group of women would be crowding around a table, “I found him” Jasper said in a tone that sounded like he knew why.

TUNE IN ON MONDAY! Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: