GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
May 23, 2018, 12:23:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 404 - Announcement Not Found.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

humanities last stand

Poll
Question: like it
no - 0 (0%)
yes - 2 (100%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: humanities last stand  (Read 91 times)
thestoryteller
Newcomer

View Profile
« on: March 09, 2012, 12:43:26 pm »

hey guys im going to be posting a cool fanfiction soon and i would lvoe your feedback ^^ also if you want to be int he story fill out this app

charecter name:
charecter age:
charecter bio:
Any added info you want your charecter to have for example: how they come up in the story or how they get out of the story
Report Spam   Logged

Social Buttons

Smax

I GOT BETTERER GRAMMERS THEN YOU

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 08:13:57 pm »

I'm gonna take a guess and say that this is gonna be some alien, or zombie apocalypse like the other ones, but just to boost ur self esteem, Wink

Name: Jasper
Bio: Unlike most people in his neighborhood, Jasper was raised quite well, knowing how to be polite and civilized, while his classmates grew up to be failures. Jasper has learned in college to take risks, but don't take suicide missions. Jasper was skating down a rail one day when his colleague fell and bled to death. this flipped a switch on Jasper. He learned that true panic, is devastating, and he always protects his friends.

Any Added Info: Hiding when found, I guess?

Remember to thank me for posting  Wink I remember when I was one of the new ones (I don't want to say noobs XD) I would always come home too see that my topics were barely viewed. nice first post, friend.
Report Spam   Logged

"If the brain was simple, we could understand it, but we would be so simple, we couldn't."

-Albert Einstien
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 08:24:53 pm »

To support thee, i shall make a bio. I guess.

Name: Unknown, but calls himself Silver
Bio: His father was a crime lord. His mother took drugs. Dispite his terrible childhood, the young boy was a happy child. His father wanted him to run his business, so he taught him how to shoot almost any gun, and properly use it. His father died when he was 9. He was shot to death by one of his own, wanting his fathers fortune. The boy took revenge and had the backstabber's blood stained on his hands. His mother killed herself soon after. He then raised himself. He abandoned the name, life, and memories he used to have, and started over. He called himself 'Silver,' for his mother gave him a silver coin for his birthday at the age of 5. It was a heirloom that was his only memory of his family.
Any Added Info: Not one for revealing any memories, is stubborn and headstrong, has good amount of strength, knows how to shoot a gun.
Report Spam   Logged

Sup! Name's Silver. I got a bunch of friends on the forums. Here are a few:
Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
thestoryteller
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2012, 02:50:51 pm »

you guys are now in the story and please wait for chapter 1 to be posted here
and i would love more detail if ur good or evil ^^ or you wanna be a 1 time person, thank you for your support im working on the story as you read this
Report Spam   Logged
thestoryteller
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2012, 03:42:35 pm »

Chapter 1 Part 1
The Arrival

As night approached I ran into the forest trying to outrun the bounty hunters. My son was crying loudly, I wasn’t surprised why; he was scared he was only about 6 months old at the time but he was humanity’s only hope for survival. For you see, in the year 2598 the earth was visited by an advanced alien race that knew humans and have visited them before during the time of the roman empire, and the building of the pyramids. They were back but this time to take my son due to the coding of his DNA. My name is Omega, I have no last name due to being an orphan but it won’t matter these aliens want our lives for my sons coding to clone us into weapons. It started when I was only 25 had a beautiful fiancé, we were happy as can be, then a year later we were married. The church bells where ringing, my wife’s nieces and her sister where tossing rice into the air I don’t know why.  Then 2 years later I got a call from the government telling me to head to capitol, Dexter was there with the head of earths defense. Dexter told me to give them my son due to the coding of his DNA, as a father I denied and questioned “why” I know I would soon regret asking, “your son is our only hope and we need to use his DNA to help us win this war” Dexter replied seriously. “What!?!” I yelled at Dexter in shock and anger. Blossom walked in wearing a long red dress “Hello Dexter how is our progress to finish the war?” Blossom said in a calm yet serious voice. “Fuse is on the move and expanding, making new monsters.” Dexter said in a concerned voice. My phone would begin to ring; I would pick it up “Hello?” I said in a confused voice wanting to know who was there. “Hello omega, meet me in green maw.” The lady on the phone said before hanging up. “Grab Omega.” Dexter said before Blossom grabbed me and walked me to a time portal. “Omega I am going to send you to the past to help us end this war.” Dexter said while he handed me the blade of the fusion Phoenix. I walked into the portal to arrive into a neighborhood, a person around the age of 13 helped me up “Are you ok?” the person said. “Yeah. What is your name?” I said to the person. “My name is Silver.” Silver said as he helped me onto a bench. “What year is this?” I asked Silver. “2397” Silver said.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 03:44:00 pm by thestoryteller » Report Spam   Logged
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2012, 04:09:41 pm »

Nice man. I'll stay in. It expresses me perfectly. I would help someone. I would say I'm good, but I get very angry when the time is right. I don't express much emotion besides anger and calmness. Just so you know. Thanks for including me in the first chapter! I'll stay in for sure!!  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Smax

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2012, 06:14:05 pm »

Let me redo how I come in, I didn't realize this was the plot of the story. maybe I come in as a new recruit that has been assigned to be Omega's handler?
Report Spam   Logged

"If the brain was simple, we could understand it, but we would be so simple, we couldn't."

-Albert Einstien
thestoryteller
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2012, 12:01:06 am »

ok and tomarrow chapter 1 part 2 will be out
Report Spam   Logged
Smax

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2012, 07:14:38 am »

Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

-Albert Einstien
thestoryteller
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2012, 01:58:46 pm »

ok im working on chapter 1 part 2 right now and part 3 will be out maybe on sunday or saterday
Report Spam   Logged
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2012, 05:59:29 pm »

Sweet. I GET MORE PARTS IN A STORY!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Smax

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2012, 09:46:09 pm »

NOOOOOOOOOO I LIKE PARTSIES!
Report Spam   Logged

-Albert Einstien
thestoryteller
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2012, 12:40:27 am »

Chapter 1 Part 2

The after shocking paradox

“2397!?!?!” I yelled in shock. “Dexter sent me to far back, this is the year fuse invaded!” I yelled at silver.  “Fuse? What is a fuse?”  Silver asked in a confused tone. “Hello omega, I am Jasper. Your handler, Dexter sent me to keep an eye on you.” Jasper said in a neutral tone of voice. “Hello Jasper, I am here to stop Fuse.” I said in a voice that sounded serious yet scared. “Fuse is coming tomorrow so enjoy meet some people, and don’t sleep with your great grandmother.” Jasper said in a voice that at first was serious but then filled with a joke filled manner. A young fusion spawn would jump onto omegas lap and began to cuddle into his stomach “hey guys it likes me!” I said laughing. “No time to joke around Omega.” Jasper said in a tone that confused me but ohwell.  The fusion spawn would begin to sleep, “They sleep.” Jasper would say before bursting out laughing. “What are you guys talking about?” Silver asked. “You will know what it is in a few days.” Jasper said. I would have disappeared cause I would be walking to a ice-cream shop in Pokey Oaks square “So Eepo, you like ice-cream?” I said to the fusion spawn. Eepo would begin to purr “I’ll take that as a yes Eepo.” I would say to the fusion spawn in a happy mood. “Where did Omega go?” Silver asked. A huge group of women would be crowding around a table, “I found him” Jasper said in a tone that sounded like he knew why.

TUNE IN ON MONDAY! Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2012, 08:36:45 am »

It's good. But I'm not always calm in a situation where i don't know what's going on. I would get kind of angry and then demand awnsers
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Smax

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2012, 09:15:08 pm »

Also, its a bit hard to read, and know whos talking when. make sure that the paragraph is several different ones, not just one blob. get some advice from Alice.
Report Spam   Logged

-Albert Einstien
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: