GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
September 25, 2018, 07:51:23 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 👎⚐ ✡⚐🕆 ☞✋☠👎 ✋❄ ☼✋💧✋👌☹☜ 🕈☟☜☠ ✋ 💧✌✡ ❄☟☜ ☠✌💣☜ 🕈✋☠☝🕆💧👎✋☠☝🕆💧📬

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Silver Kid Origin *Ending Posted*

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Silver Kid Origin *Ending Posted*  (Read 170 times)
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2012, 12:07:23 pm »

I'm not done. There will be one more part. Part 9: Forever Yours. What a kick butt ending title.
Report Spam   Logged

Sup! Name's Silver. I got a bunch of friends on the forums. Here are a few:
Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Smax

I GOT BETTERER GRAMMERS THEN YOU

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2012, 12:42:27 pm »

Aw nice. Can't wait.
Report Spam   Logged

"If the brain was simple, we could understand it, but we would be so simple, we couldn't."

-Albert Einstien
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2012, 01:55:59 pm »

The Silver Kid Origin, Part 9: Forever Yours

There was whiteness. The boy looked around. He saw a large spike through him. He panicked. He didn't know how he was still alive. He slowly slid up the large spike until he was on the ground. He backed away. He saw a giant hole through his torso. He threw up and saw it slowly healing. He saw his heart, lungs, and skin heal. He touched his chest and felt beating. He looked around and knew nothing. He didn't know his name, where he was, or what happened. He saw holes in the mountains, the ground, and a gun on the floor. He felt a giant headache. He touched his head and felt a sort of metal. He pulled it our of his head and saw a bullet. He panicked even further. He had been killed twice. He heard a faint groan. He went to where is was and saw a girl. The girl smiled.

"Your alive!", she said happily. She coughed up blood, but she kept smiling.

The boy was confused. How did she know him? He knelt down to her said, "Do i know you?"

The girl laughed. She thought he was joking. She looked at him and touched his face with a bloody hand. The boy saw that she was shot. She had not time left. She would die within a minute. She kissed him and he kissed her. He didn't know why, but he loved her. She said, "I love you. I am forever yours. In this life and the next." He was confused. He said confused, "I love you... too?" She smiled and her hand dropped. There was blood on his face. Her blood. He touched her blood and remembered something. Who was she? He loved her. It was a long time ago. His mother? He didn't know. Who was this girl? He lifted her up and walked toward the nearest town with her in his arms. Everyone around him was afraid of him. He did not know why.

Some one went up to him and said, "Dude, what have you just done?"

The boy was confused. The stranger said, "Hey, do you have any idea who you are or what just happened here?"

The boy said, "No. I don't even know my name."

The stranger said, "Your name is Silver. The dead girl you are holding was your girlfriend, Chloe. Did you kill her?"

Silver shook his head. "She was shot when I found her."

"Good. At least we know you didn't kill her. Everyone around here has been scared out of their pants seeing the crazy crap that you have done. We need to have you examined and have Chloe buried."

"OK", Silver replied.

3 short years passed. Agent Dungan of the Supernatural Researcher Department or the SRD for short had arrived in the small town that had been destroyed 3 years ago. Everything looked brand new. Agent Dungan asked almost half the town of what happened that day. They didn't forget a single detail. They were still recovering from the damage that had been done. Dungan learned that "The Saving Destroyer" had moved into the middle of a desert. Dungan went there as soon as possible. There was one small house there. Dungan knocked on the door and a boy answered.

"What do you want?", the boy asked

"Are you Silver?", the Agent asked

"What if I am?", the boy replied

"Then we need you. We have a problem on our hands. We need you to accept and help us ASAP."

"No."

The boy was about to shut the door when the Agent put his foot in it. "Your not alone son. There are other 'Talented' individuals out there. That commotion that you caused in that small town 3 years ago has a war brewing. We need you there."

The boy looked at the man and saw that he was serious. He knew some of his powers from the notes and recordings at his house, but not all of them. Silver looked up and said, "I'm in."

The Agent smirked and said, "Good. Because this War isn't as far away as you think. We will tell you who you need and why. Until then, we will keep in contact."

Silver shook the man's hand and closed the door. Dungan walked away, knowing that that boy would save this world. Knowing that we were safe.

FIN

I had alot of fun writing this. Stay tuned for "Silver: Legacy" starting next week.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 01:58:36 pm by Silver Kid » Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Smax

I GOT BETTERER GRAMMERS THEN YOU

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2012, 08:57:35 pm »

Lol is this a rerun of the Avengers? either way it sounds awesome. Is Silver: Legacy the one that I'm gonna be in?
Report Spam   Logged

"If the brain was simple, we could understand it, but we would be so simple, we couldn't."

-Albert Einstien
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2012, 10:02:30 pm »

Yup. It's epilogue is up.
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2012, 07:33:43 pm »

The Silver Kid Origin: Epilogue

That's the story of Silver. He went through much more. More than any human can bear. He looked for answers and found them. He even had a sister. She was a demigod. And she was just as fierce as him. She could kill in the blink of an eye and knew how to use a bow. She and Silver had the same father. His father cheated with a god. The Greek God Artemis. She learned how to use a bow, had strength, and kicked Silver and his friends butts. If you want to learn how he met her and how he did the impossible, I can tell you that story. But is a much longer and harder story. Thing is, I was there through it all.
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead