GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
May 25, 2018, 09:08:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: /looks at Ultra/ Boy am I glad he's frozen in there and that we're out here and that he's the admin and we're frozen out here and that we're in there and I just remembered that we're out here but what I wanna know is where's the owner.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Silver Kid Origin *Ending Posted*

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Silver Kid Origin *Ending Posted*  (Read 169 times)
Smax

I GOT BETTERER GRAMMERS THEN YOU

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2012, 06:17:51 pm »

Aw so we're already halfway through? D:
Report Spam   Logged

"If the brain was simple, we could understand it, but we would be so simple, we couldn't."

-Albert Einstien
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2012, 08:33:27 pm »

Halfway through thhe Origin. I plan to do about where i am now with some of my friends in it.
Report Spam   Logged

Sup! Name's Silver. I got a bunch of friends on the forums. Here are a few:
Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Smax

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2012, 08:41:30 pm »

Awesome. btw, it says Orgin in the title. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

"If the brain was simple, we could understand it, but we would be so simple, we couldn't."

-Albert Einstien
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2012, 08:57:44 pm »

CRAP! I'm gonna fix that
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Smax

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2012, 06:29:25 am »

Lol it's no big deal, I hadn't noticed it until last night.
Report Spam   Logged

-Albert Einstien
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2012, 08:42:10 am »

The Silver Kid Origin, Part 6: War

Silver sat down in his house thinking alot about what he would do. He didn't want to make her sad, but he didn't want to go out with her. He thought that if this became a serious relationship, he would lose her. Just like he has his mother. He swore to never love again. He stood up and breathed out deeply. He knew that he was going to do the right thing here. But he would not love her. He put on his sunglasses and walked to the subway to get to her house. No one had seen his eyes ever since the day of the curse. He got off on his stop and left the station. He went to her house and rang the doorbell. He instantly regretted that decision. He thought she looked beautiful. He could not take his eyes off of her. She walked over to him and asked "Ready to go?" He shook his head and tried to snap out of it. "Yeah.", he replied. He tried throughout the whole night to not fall in love with her, but throughout every twist and turn of the night, he found out he loved her more. He could barely resist breaking his promise that he would never love. The night soon ended and he took her back to her house. He was about to walk away when she stopped him.

"Why are you wearing sunglasses?", she asked

"Long Story.", he said.

"You've been through some sort of pain. I can see it.", she replied

"How can you know?"

"You have been eyeballing me all day, but you seem distant."

"I made a promise to someone."

"I can help you."

"No. You can't.", he said seriously.

She put up her hands and put them on Silver's face. She looked into Silver and saw that he had been through alot. She took off his sunglasses and looked into his eyes. She saw even more pain.

"If you can really see what I've been through, you know why I'm distant."

She did see the pain. She knew why he was distant. She grabbed him by the shirt and kissed him. Silver could not resist the temptation any more. He kissed her and they both knew they truly cared for each other. He looked at her and said. "Let's do this again sometime. I'll pick you up tomorrow at 7." She smiled and said "Sounds good to me." He held her and sighed. He broke his promise, but he made a new one. He would never let anything happen to her. He soon left his new love and went to his house. Right when he walked in, a surge of energy shook the house. An all to familiar one. He looked around and saw the spirit was once again before him.

"You are a demon!!", it exclaimed. "You cannot love!! It is a petty and foolish emotion!!"

"I don't care!", he said. "I love her!"

"Then you have left me no choice. I cannot strip you of your powers, or make you my puppet, but I can bring my army."

"You shouldn't have let me kill that family. Now i have the power to kill you and that army."

"You might.", it replied "But she can't."

Silver turned serious. He would not let him take her too. "If you lay one finger on her, I'LL KILL YOU!!"

"There is a war brewing boy. And that girl holds the key to it all. She will die with you. I cannot kill you physically...", it laughed. "But i can strike you dead emotionally."

"You can try. But the problem is, I won't let that happen!!!"

The Spirit laughed. "Just like with your mother? You can't beat me boy! My plan is flawless!" It disappeared. Silver looked down and clenched his hands into fists. He would never let anything happen too her. Even if he had to die for it.
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Smax

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2012, 09:40:16 am »

:O this leaves me in such suspense.
Report Spam   Logged

-Albert Einstien
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2012, 10:58:47 am »

Do you want me to post part 7 today?
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Smax

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2012, 02:27:05 pm »

When you cook a steak for too little time, it's still raw, but when you cook it for too long it gets burnt. Take your time, just not too much time. I'll take it medium rare please. XD
Report Spam   Logged

-Albert Einstien
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2012, 05:40:19 pm »

I kinda want this story done so i can go one to my new, longer story. It was gonna have You. So look forward to that. But for now, i will post one or two a day.

The Silver Kid Origin, Part 7: Power

When the devil disappeared, Silver sat down and thought for a long time. He needed to take a leave from school. He needed to know everything there was to know about the "Gian" as the Sensei called it. He searched for days and days and documented everything.

Recording on XX Day XX Month
"OK. I found out that i can become even more powerful than i already am. I need to surge with energy and i cam become powerful. I won't be able to use my usual powers like the Broadsword and the Explosive Energy, but my physical attacks will triple at best. Let me show you." He stepped away from the camera and got ready. He shouted and the whole house shook. Red as blood aura surrounded Silver. It looked like his body was on fire. His fangs were longer, sharper, and deadlier. He could feel power surging within him. "Yeah. I can protect Chloe."

Recording on XX Day XX Month
"I just learned how to become the ultimate demon. Now i can't do the transformation all the way, but if i calm my mind, and feel rage within my heart and soul, i can become almost 100 times as powerful. I can't use my usual energy attacks, but i can do even more powerful, new ones that are not even known to humans yet. I will debut it when she is in danger."

He went back to school soon. Chloe lit up and greeted him with open arms. She considered him her boyfriend. She ran over to him and hugged him. They kissed and he hugged her back. Before 20 more people he didn't care about came to greet him he said, "Back off." They left the couple alone.

He asked, "Hey, has anything weird happened here lately?"

She replied, "No. Are you OK, you seem off today."

"I'm fine." The couple walked to the cafeteria. "I'm just concerned with you. I really care for you. And i don't want anything to happen to you."

Right as Silver said that, the school shook. Everyone screamed and looked around. The ground cracked open and small dark demons came out from it. Everyone screamed and ran away. The demons started chasing them. Silver picked Chloe up and they ran toward the gym and locked the doors.

"Chloe", he said. "We need to get out of here. I can protect you."

Chloe started to panic. "How can you protect me?!?"

Silver breathed out. He was going to tell her everything. He made a blade from his hand and explained everything. She was shocked. He looked at her and knew she was going to run for the hills. He knew she was going to break up with him and call him a monster. He was dead wrong. She grabbed him and kissed him. She looked at him and she looked relieved. "Thank you. You would put your life and those powers on the line for me." Silver smirked and said, "I would do anything for one day with you." They smiled at each other and heard banging. The small demons had broken into the gym. Silver slashed them with his broadsword arm and killed them. He turned his arm back to normal and extended his arm to her. She grabbed it and they ran for the front door.

Silver blasted every demon he saw. Once he broke down the front door a horror was upon them. A large, evil, powerful monster was before them. Silver and Chloe looked at the thing and were scared out of their socks. Silver quickly saw a large street light and hurled it at the demon, stunning it for a little bit. They both ran down the street, toward a large canyon. He stopped when he was a far distance away he stopped with Chloe and looked at her. "Chloe, go to the canyon and hide in a cave until i get you."
Chloe was about to stop him but he didn't let her. "Please Chloe! I'm begging you!" She nodded and ran away. He surged with energy and went into his first transformation. His fangs grew and aura was around him. He looked at the monster and yelled, "COME AT ME!!!" He jumped in the air to face the monster and the monster swatted him into a telephone pole.

The telephone pole broke in half and Silver slowly got up. He was cut, but they healed within two seconds. He picked up the pole and jumped into the air with it. He threw it at the monster and it went right through it's head. It died instantly. It landed on the floor with a large crash. Silver was still in the air when he saw a thousand or more smaller demons come out from another crack in the ground. He crashed into the ground at full speed and a blast of energy killed about 20. He looked back up and his eyes lit with fire. He knew that he had to unleash all of his power. He roared with energy and a giant explosion sent all of the demons into the air and killed half of them. The explosion was seen, heard, and felt for miles. Only a cloud of smoke was seen after the vicious minute of the red explosion and aftermath. Chloe was no more than 3 miles away when she saw the explosion. She looked at it and whispered to herself, "Please. Don't die."
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Smax

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2012, 09:09:51 pm »

It was gonna have you in it.

Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

-Albert Einstien
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2012, 07:35:48 am »

The Silver Kid Origin, Part 8: Darkness

The cloud of smoke soon calmed down and a mile long crater stood there. In the middle was one figure. It was a beast. Silver was long gone. He had transformed into one of them. A Gian. He was a masculine wolf like creature. He roared with rage. It was a battle cry that was heard for miles. It echoed and the demons knew exactally what it was. It was their soon to be killer. He looked at them with rage. He roared once more and explosions of red energy went on for miles. The demons scattered, but he was quick. He slashed the air and red energy blasts went in every direction, killing all of them. Once he killed them, two giant demons appeared before them. Silver jumped up in the air and roared. He charged at them and the demons swatted at him. Their clash was heard for miles.

Chloe was hiding in a cave in the canyon. She heard every single blast and explosion. She heard the clash and then silence. She then heard someone calling her name. She knew it was familiar. She peeked outside of the cave and saw a dark figure surrounded by dark essence wandering about. Calling her name. She was shocked. She hid back in the cave, waiting. After about 2 minutes of looking, it stopped suddenly. It looked up and jumped toward the city. She was relieved that it was gone.

Back in the city, Silver roared with anger. He slashed both of the demon's hands off. He then grabbed them both by the head and crushed them. He was no fool. He knew the spirit was watching. He yelled in a deeper, demonic voice, "SHOW YOURSELF!" The Spirit made itself known. It looked at Silver and laughed.

"You cannot win boy!", it said. "I have a master plan!" It pointed toward a flipped over truck and a dark thing crashed down from the sky.

It got up and opened it's yellow eyes. It pointed at Silver. Silver roared with anger. It saw what it was. It was a clone. It looked like Silver in every single way possible. It slowly walked toward him. Silver ran toward it as fast as he could. The Dark Clone swatted him away like a fly. Silver crashed into a building and destroyed it. He got up and roared. This thing was thousands of times more powerful than him. He lunged at the thing and slashed it on the face. The Dark Clone touched one of the four cuts on his face and dark essence leaked from it. It was angry now. It grabbed Silver by the neck and threw him in the middle of the crater. Silver landed with a crash. The Clone then jumped up and smashed straight into Silver's chest. Silver felt immense pain. He could not even describe it into words. He slowly got up and realized something. It didn't heal from the wound. It couldn't heal. The Spirit knew that Silver saw this flaw.

"NO!", it yelled. "ATTACK HIM WITH ALL YOU POWER!!", it called to the clone.

The clone was happy to oblige. It grabbed Silver, threw him in the air, and kicked him straight to the canyon. Silver had half of his face off at this point, but he healed within 10 seconds. The dark essence had jumped and landed 5 feet from Silver. Silver changed back into his regular form. He could heal faster in his normal form. This was the final battle. This was it. He clashed with the demon, bit as he expected, the demon got the upper hand. It grabbed him and smashed him straight through a rock and threw him through a mountain. He slowly got up and was once again smacked like a rag doll into another mountain.

Chloe heard everything. She went out of the cave and saw that Silver was being beaten bruised and almost killed. She screamed and the demon heard her. It looked back at her and gave Silver just enough time to make a comeback. He kicked it in the face, punched it rapidly and slashed it with his sword hand. The demon was now weaker. It looked up and smacked Silver into the side of a mountain. Silver took out a gun and shot it in the knee. The demon was hit, but he was not going to let that stop him. He was going to use his powers as well. He made a whip out of his arm and grabbed Silver from the mountain, forcing him to drop his gun. He then threw him into the ground. Silver made a spear out of energy and stabbed the clone with it. It took the blow and smashed Silver into the ground about 20 more times. Silver grabbed the whip arm and smashed the clone into the wall. Chloe was scared. She went to her knees and cried. Silver saw her and got distracted. That gave the clone just enough time to grab Silver once more. This time the clone was deadly serious. This whole time he was toying with him. He grabbed Silver and smashed him into a spike in the ground, sending it right through his stomach. Silver coughed up blood. The clone continued to beat Silver over and over. Silver was spitting up blood and the spike was going even more through him. Chloe saw the gun and grabbed it. She took a shot at the demon, but he avoided it. Silver yelled, "CHLOE, DON'T!!" The clone smashed Silver's head into the floor, sending the large spike fully through his torso. Silver became unconscious. Chloe ran over to him, dropping the gun and crying. The clone saw her. He did not want to beat her to death. He had some of Silver's emotions. Not all of them, but some of them. The clone walked over to the gun and grabbed it. He saw that it had a few more bullets in it. He walked back over to Silver's unconscious body and unloaded a few more bullets into his head. It was sure that Silver was dead. Chloe screamed and started crying. The clone walked over to her and pointed the gun at her head. She looked right down the barrel of it. He quietly said, "I'm sorry." She had no fear. A loud bang echoed throughout the canyon. He killed her. He slowly walked away. He was bleeding harshly. He started to vanish. Within a minute he was dust. Just like the sensei. There they lay. The two who loved. Unmoving. Shot. Gone.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 10:39:26 am by Silver Kid » Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Smax

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2012, 10:05:48 am »

Really dramatic, emotional, it was a little short, but in those few paragraphs, it said quite a lot. I never really imagined you as a writer.
Report Spam   Logged

-Albert Einstien
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2012, 10:40:16 am »

Part 8 is up. Dont freak out when you read it. I just modified my old post when i asked you what you thought.
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Smax

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2012, 11:46:21 am »

Aw that's not a happy ending! D:
Report Spam   Logged

-Albert Einstien
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: