GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
July 20, 2018, 09:08:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please take the time to read the rules here.
(LOLOLOLOL.)

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Silver Kid Origin *Ending Posted*

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Silver Kid Origin *Ending Posted*  (Read 169 times)
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« on: July 13, 2011, 09:46:56 pm »

Look, no one really knows who I am. We know people who are the last of their kind, average people, or gifted. But no one really knows how i came to be. It starts like this.

The Silver Kid Orgin. Part 1 and 2: The Sensei and the Name.

A 26 year old man wanders the streets. He is in search for a trainer. He has been beaten, brusied, and threatened. He owed money to powerful people. He needed help to fight back. But he was a weakling.

"I'm never going to find a trainer. No one would take me in.", he said.

That's when he saw a small dojo. Hidden in a corner. He slowly walked in. As the man walked in, the Sensei of the dojo came in from the back door.

"What is it you require, young one?", the Sensei asked.

"I need help to fight back some of these powerful people. I owe them money, and cannot fight back. I want to get revenge. Payback.", the man replied.

"Ah. I have forseen the likes of their kind before. But I cannot help you."

"And why is that? You can teach me to fight."

"I can, oung boy. But the art of karate is for self defence. We do not learn it just so we may get revenge. Petty things like that are the reason why no one comes here. Foolsish minds are thirsty for revenge."

"Then teach me to defend myself! I need to at least do that if I am going to continue living."

"Very well. I shall teach you. But on the strict rule that your skills in this art are used for good purposes, and self defence."

"Fine. I'll do whatever it takes."

"Good. Let us begin the training."

And after that day, the man and the Sensei trained day in and day out. The man on a dedicated mission. The man's name was unknown. But he was called "Silver" by his mother.

He was called "Silver" by his mother because that is how much he was bought for. He was a orphan. Dropped on the doorstep of a local orphanage. There was a note in his basket. It said only 4 words. "Take care of him." The staff at the orphanage did not know his name. They game him the name "Jack." But 1 woman had different plans. One autum day at the orphanage, a woman by the name of Liv Johnson came to the front door. She was looking to adopt. As she walked through the doors, she was not impressed. All of the kids were lined up. Hoping to be adoped. All except for that one boy. He stood sitting in his bed. Not wanting to be someone he wasn't just so he could have a home. To Jack, the orphanage was his home. He knew every wood, creak and damage there was. When Liv Johnson passed the boy's room. She immediatley pointed to him.

"Him!", she said. "He is the boy i would like to adopt."

"Me?", asked the boy, puzzled. "Why me?"

"Because you are so bold, so brave, and are willing to be just who you are.", the woman said smiling. "I will give you $300 and a silver coin. Anything for this one boy. The boy bought with silver."

One of the assossiates helped Mrs. Johnson with the paperwork, and the boy was adopted. She called him "Silver" because he was the first boy bought with a silver coin.

New scenes will be longer and more characters planned. This is just a introduction to the new story.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 01:56:31 pm by Silver Kid » Report Spam   Logged

Sup! Name's Silver. I got a bunch of friends on the forums. Here are a few:
Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead

Social Buttons

Smax

I GOT BETTERER GRAMMERS THEN YOU

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 06:23:29 am »

This is actually really cool. Continue please.
Report Spam   Logged

"If the brain was simple, we could understand it, but we would be so simple, we couldn't."

-Albert Einstien
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2012, 02:36:20 pm »

Oh, crap. Uh, i can post something tonight. I just need to get my notes and stuff.
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2012, 03:50:31 pm »

The Silver Kid Origin, Part 3: A Past He Wished To Forget

About 9 years soon passed. After the first day from that adoption, Silver knew that with his new mother, he was always loved. He wanted to be with her all the time. He wanted to let her know that he truly cared for her. Deep down, even through he could barley show it, Liv knew that Silver tried his best to show he loved her. He never said 'I love you' because of his orphan past, but she knew he meant it even though he could not say it. Soon his mother decided she wanted someone else in her life. A husband. She would most days come home late. The boy wondering where she was.

"Where were you?", He would ask. He always wondered for her safety.

"Uh..I went for dinner.", she would reply most days.

"You made dinner here before you left. And you said you were going to the store. You don't even have any bags."

"I went to do adult things, sweetie.", she said as she left into her room.

He wasn't dumb. He knew that she was seeing someone. He knew those excuses far far too well. Before he was in the orphanage. He knew of ways to get her to admit it.

"I'm going to the drug store sweetie", she said plainly one day.

"Let me go with you. I need some notebooks.", he replied to stop her.

"Oh. Well...I...uh.. I was also going to go to the movies...."

"I wanna go too. What are we going to see?"

"....Sweetie.", she said as she went down to his level, "Mommy has a friend she has to see."

"You're dating someone. I know it."

"Yes. I am. I can bring him here sometime. You would like him."

The boy was doubtful. How could he like someone who was basically stealing his mother from him. But the boy replied a simple, "OK."

The man was brought over one day. Silver hated him from the moment he saw him. He looked like he was using his mother. He would soon be right. He wished that he could forget this day. It had been 13 years to that day. And he still could not forget one single detail. It started with the man arriving at Liv and Silver's house.

"Nice place.", said the man.

"Thank you. This is my son David.", Liv replied with a smile.

"Well aren't you a big young man.", the man replied with a smirk

"...Thanks.", Silver plainly replied. He wondered why his own mother called him David. She gave him the name Silver.

"Go to your room sweetie. Me and Stephen are going to have dinner here.", Liv said to her son.

"OK.", Silver said.

He went to his room and glanced at the Coin that his mother bought him with. The orphanage gave it to him because it had sentimental value to him. He heard a loud and sudden scream. He thought his mother and David were laughing at something. But he soon heard, "HELP ME!!!" He got up got up as soon as he heard that scream, scared. He ran over to his kitchen and saw his mother on the ground. Bleeding. Stabbed. And bruised. He was about to go over to her when she yelled. "WATCH OUT!!" He avoided a knife that we being swung at him.

"Who are you?!", Silver yelled.

"Guess.", Stephen replied.

He soon remembered. He was a outlaw. He escaped the police as a mass murderer. His mother never recognized the outlaw. She never watched the news. The man lunged at Silver, but he fought back. He kicked the knife out of Stephen's hand and punched him. Stephen slammed Silver into the ground and ran away at the sound of sirens. Silver slowly got up and ran to his mom. He looked at her and cried. She had no time left. She would die within a minute.

"Silver...", she muttered. "I can see so much hate in you. Don't let it consume you. It will kill you on the inside.", she said. She touched his face with a bloody hand and said her final words. "I love you."

The boy cried and said, "I love you too."

Her hand soon dropped and she was gone. Silver looked up into the air and roared with anger. He vowed to have his revenge. The police came and saw the disgusting scene. They sympathized with him. They saw his pain. They tried to comfort him. But when they stepped within 3 feet of his mother's dead body, he would snap at them make sure that they didn't touch her. She was soon buried and time passed. 13 years to be exact. He was in front of that one dojo. Reflecting upon his past. He went there to learn how to kill a man. No one would take him in because it was purely for self defense. But he lied and said he wanted to train for self defense. He knew where his mother's killer was. And he would do anything to have his revenge.
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Smax

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2012, 09:18:31 pm »

Whoa. Dude, I have to be really honest with you, I cried a little while reading this. Got any more "notes"?
Report Spam   Logged

"If the brain was simple, we could understand it, but we would be so simple, we couldn't."

-Albert Einstien
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2012, 11:45:55 pm »

I'll post something tomorrow.
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2012, 08:44:33 pm »

The Silver Kid Origin, Part 4: The Devil Inside

Silver trained for weeks and weeks. The Sensei soon saw through what he wanted to accomplish. The Man only fought with raw power. He was fuel with hate.

"You only seek revenge, do you not", the Sensei said one day.

Silver knew his cover was blown. "How did you know?"

"You fight with strength, but no strategy. You fight with rage, but no calmness. You use power instead of the essentials. You need speed, strategy, and calmness."

Silver knew he was going to get kicked out with no hope of his revenge.

"Or...", the Sensei said. "Or you could have it all."

Silver was confused. "What are you talking about?"

The Sensei pulled down a rope from the ceiling of his dojo and stairs came crashing down, leading to a attic. "Follow me.", he said.

The two walked up into a room where paintings, articles, blurry pictures, artifacts, and drawings filled the room. They were of a wolf-like creature.

"What is all this crap?", Silver asked.

"They are ancient interpretations of the Demon Gian. It is translated in your language to, The Demon Fox of Rage.", The Sensei replied

"You are a fool for believing in legends. This is all a waste of time."

The Sensei hit Silver with his cane. He wanted no disrespect for what he thought was real.

Silver rubbed his face and took a good look at the drawing and blurry pictures. "What does this have to do with me."

"I can unleash it inside of you. You can have all the power you desire, and more. But it comes with a price.", the Sensei replied.

"Oh yeah. What might that be?", said Silver who wasn't really paying attention.

"You must kill the person you hate the most within one full day, or you die, and the powers with it. You must also kill a member of his current family on the year of his death, or your powers are stripped for you."

Silver turned serious. He could have his revenge, and powers, but he also had to kill his family. Innocent children and women could be at risk. Silver looked up and remembered that one day. The day the one thing HE loved was taken from him before his very eyes. "I'll do it.", he said.

"Excellent.", the Sensei said.

Silver turned around to look at the pictures. "So, what do we have to..." Before Silver could finish his sentence, a sword was stabbed through his torso. The Sensei chanting a spell of some sort. As he was chanting, he slowly removed the blade from Silver. Silver was spitting up blood and bleeding very harshly from the wound. The Sensei soon took the whole blade out from Silver and stabbed it into the ground.

"This is your curse now!", the Sensei screamed.

"What the hell?!", Silver asked, coughing up blood

"The demon wolf was a cure to me! I had to slaughter a innocent family for it!! I have lived over 1000 years, and i cannot take it any more!" The Sensei was slowly turning into dust and fading away. "You might have your revenge boy, but at what costs?!" The Sensei was then blown away. Silver was still bleeding when a surge of energy went through his body. He screamed in pain, but we was actually healing. The large gash in his torso was less than a paper cut in less than 20 seconds. Silver got up. He ran down to a bathroom and looked in the mirror. He was horrified. His jet black hair was now firey red. His green eyes were now red. Some of his teeth were fangs. He somehow knew what he could do. The Spirit of the Demon Fox had given him knowledge. But what came next was the most horrifying thing. The Gian spirit then appeared to him and read his thoughts.

"You hate the man who killed your mother.", it said.

"...Yes.", Silver replied.

"Good. We will kill him and his family. Tonight.", it replied.

"What? No! I was only supposed to kill one a year! I can't kill!!"

The demon was furious. "YOU WILL DO WHAT I DEMAND!!!!", it shouted. "You will now unlock all of your powers to kill this man.", it said.

Silver was terrified. He did not want to actually kill this man. He was mad, but he never wanted to kill him. He thought of it, but thinking and doing are two different things. "Behold!", the Spirit said. A surge of energy shook the building. It blasted Silver into a wall and he was unconscious. When he awoke, he was in a house he did not recognize. He touched his hand only to see that long, bloody claws replaced his hands. He got up and saw the horror that was before him. The man who killed his father was dead. His blood all over the room. His head, gone. Silver walked around the house to see the man's wife was stabbed brutally and killed. His two daughters were also mamed and dismembered. Their organs were 12 feet from their hollow bodies. Silver heard a baby's cry. He walked over to a baby crib and saw a small child crying. He slashed the baby once and it was dead. He could not unsee that horror. He did not want to kill that child. Instinct took over. He was a monster. He went to the bathroom and saw himself. He was a 13 year old boy. Not only had the monster taken control of him, made him younger, and forced him to kill a innocent family, but it had done something else. It had made it what it wanted. A killer. A puppet. A slave.
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Smax

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2012, 09:48:16 pm »

How do you think of this stuff? I've been working on a story for half a decade and its not nearly as good as this plot.
Report Spam   Logged

-Albert Einstien
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2012, 05:10:24 pm »

I have had this story in my heart for over a year, man. I just never wrote it.
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Smax

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2012, 06:41:45 pm »

Well its very interesting. If you remember, what was your inspiration?
Report Spam   Logged

-Albert Einstien
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2012, 07:23:41 pm »

The Stories of Alshary Sharpshoot and Agent Gold Dasher
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Smax

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2012, 06:22:32 am »

Well alrighty then. Continue please. I'll always come home from school and think "Did he post something new?!"
Report Spam   Logged

-Albert Einstien
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2012, 05:32:08 pm »

The Silver Kid Origin, Part 5: Crap

Silver ran from that scene. He could not bear witness to another second. He went to his home and turned on the news. That house was on every channel. Every brodcast. He could not bear it. He quickly turned it off and sat down on his couch. He cried for a good while and then decided what he had to do. He was going to try and live a normal life. He would also figure out what exactly he could do with his new powers. He went to a public school during the day and researched at night. He found out he could do almost anything with his new powers. He decided to record his findings.

Recording XX on XX Day XX Month

"OK. I just found out that i can make a large blade from my hand." He soon demonstrated. He swung a almost giant sword around and could slash through most metals. "This is good for short range."

Recording XX on XX Day XX Month

"You gotta see this!", he exclaimed one day. He shot energy blasts out of his hands at targets. "I can do this too!" He was going to make that targets explode by snapping his fingers. He snapped them and he flew into the wall with a thud. "I'm OK."

At his school, things were much different. He studied to complete his education better. To try and be a better kid than he was back then. He did not want any friends, he wanted to be left alone. There was only one problem. Everyone wanted to be his friend. Him being alone made most kids think he was some sort of rebel. He hated it. Kids would walk up to him and try to make him believe that they were friends. Silver wanted no one to be close to him. He was afraid that he was going to lose them.

"Yo Silver!", said a kid named Steve one day.

Silver was confused. "Do i know you?", he asked

"Yeah man. I've been in your Math class for months. Ya know, Steve? I lent you a pencil that one time?"

Silver rolled his eyes and walked away. He didn't care for people like that. People who only cared for themselves. He wanted to be left alone, and then should respect that. Soon enough, girls started hitting on Silver. He hated that even more than the posers at the school. Constantly girls were following him, blowing kisses at him, or asking him out. Nothing was more repulsive to him than that. He hated and gave up on love ever since his mom died. One day, fate just happened to slap Silver in the face, because a certain girl named Chloe Smith liked him. And she would do anything for him. She had a plan in mind on how to go out with him weather he liked it or not. And it was about to be set in motion. Silver was walking down the halls one day when a girl blocked his path. Chloe. She was awkward and shy.

"H-hey Silver.", she said shyly. "I was wondering, maybe if you want, that we could possibly..."

"No.", Silver interrupted. He knew her game. She wanted him to ask her out. He knew that he made a promise. "Sorry, but I'm not interested." He was confident her let her down easy. "Sorry. Goodbye.", he said as he walked away. He was no more than 5 feet from her when he heard a sniff. He looked behind him and saw the girl on her knees, crying her eyeballs out. He want over to her and asked of she was OK.

"Do I look OK?!", she said with red crying eyes. "I'm a mess! Every guy I ask out turns me down. I thought you were different. I thought you were special."

She didn't even know the half of it. Silver took in a deep breath and swallowed hardly. He knew he was going to do the right thing and break his promise. "Do you...I guess...want to go out...sometime?"

The girl got up as soon as she heard that. She was no longer crying, her eyes were not red, and she was no longer sad. "Yes! I would love to! Pick me up at Seven, wear something cool, and we can go to the movies!" She kissed him on the cheek and walked away. "Bye bye, sweetie!", she said with a smile

Silver stood there on his knees for a long time. He has just been tricked. He hated himself. He could not actually make her cry, so he was going on hist first date ever. He could only say one word. "Crap."

Fate told him he was not done with love. He did not realize it, but that girl would be the start of a war. She was going to be the key to everything that has lead Silver up to now. He was going to love again, and fight for what he loved.
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead
Smax

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2012, 05:42:28 pm »

I held my breath on that last paragraph. Clever girl. May I ask how many chapters there are/will be?
Report Spam   Logged

-Albert Einstien
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2012, 06:05:43 pm »

Should be about 10. Maybe more.
Report Spam   Logged

Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher