GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
December 12, 2018, 06:15:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: My mum made me take care of her virtual fish in some mobile game on her phone but they talk and flirt with me every time I feed them and this is the most uncomfortable I've ever been like I am not 'boutta yiff no stinkin fish.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Hero of All

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hero of All  (Read 49 times)
Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« on: May 15, 2011, 08:38:16 pm »

Zack was just a average kid. He went to school, did his homework, and played video games, but he was chosen for something. He wasn't some sort of beast, or the last of his kind, but he was chosen to be a hero. The Hero of All. He had to fight monsters with legendary weapons to become this hero. They were scattered all around the world, but he was presented with one that his father was bestowed from his father. This is his story. Chapter 1 coming soon.
Report Spam   Logged

Sup! Name's Silver. I got a bunch of friends on the forums. Here are a few:
Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep
Jamie Doccanyon
CTRL ALT Dead

Silver Kid
That One Kid
Awesome Member

The Definition of Death

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 06:46:32 pm »

Chapter 1: The First Weapon. Part 1

"My name is Zack Carterson. Now you may be thinking, 'What is the Hero of All?' Well, we are gonna get to that. But let's start at a little bit about me. I'm a only child. My Mom was a nurse. She loved helping people, so it fit a nurse's qualities. She died 8 years abo, when i was 5. She was killed helping a gang member. They thought she hurt the guy. So they killed her. My best friend, Grover, helped me through the grieving. My Dad always tried to make me as happy as a can, and was a loving parent. Pretty soon, my grieving was over, and i was as happy as i could be. I was especially excited for today. My 13th birthday. He pormised me a extra special surprise on this day. Little did i know, that this would be the Worst Birthday Ever."

Zack: -stares at the clock with unblinking eyes- .....

Mrs. Janige: Now everyone, these notes will be on the quiz, so be sure to write them down.

Grover: Zack, you gotta write these down, man.

Zack: -ignores Grover and keeps staring at the clock-

Mrs. Janige: Zack. Zack. Zachary!

Zack: Yes ma'am?

Mrs. Janige: What did i just say? If you didn't listen, it's a demerit.

Zack: Uhhhh...

-the bell rings-

Zack: Sorry Miss. I'll tell you after the vacation. -rushes out the door-

Grover: -sighs- Man. He needs to learn how to focus.

Zack: -runs outside, and gets on bike- I wonder what Dad is gonna do for me today. -rides off on bike- Gonna be a good day. Cuse it's my birthday.

"I rode on my bike. I felt it would be a good day because there were no bullies there today, to tests, and it was the start of Thanksgiving/Christmas vacation. We always would get the week before Thanksgiving until January 5th off. It was a awesome time. But not this time. As i neared my houce, i felt like something was wrong. But i woulden't put my finger on it."

Zack: -gets off bike and puts it in garage- Something seems wrong. -goes to the frong of the houce, and opens the door- Hello? Dad? -looks around and sees the furniture toppled, and many objects shattered on the floor- Dad? Dad?! Dad!! -runs up the stairs and looks in horror as his father has been stabbed, and brutally beaten-

"Told you. Worst. Birthday. Ever."

End Part 1

Report Spam   Logged

Sup! Name's Silver. I got a bunch of friends on the forums. Here are a few:
Alshary Sharpshoot
Agent Gold Dasher
Alicia Freeangel
Zoey Sparklebird
Smax
Astro
Jester
Mr. Dubstep