GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
December 07, 2021, 08:41:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: I log on every month or so at 3AM just to make tiny adjustments to the code and no one notices.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

1 Year....

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 Year....  (Read 187 times)
Smax

I GOT BETTERER GRAMMERS THEN YOU

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2011, 10:50:13 am »

Ever since f2p, its been harder to idendify hackers, so suddenly people are popping up in racing with time: 6 sec.

I even saw some noclip hackers.
Report Spam   Logged

"If the brain was simple, we could understand it, but we would be so simple, we couldn't."

-Albert Einstien
In2Racing

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2011, 03:37:36 pm »

One year of F2p is here, 2 years of me creating my character is approaching...

I remember the stupid game called fusionfall, when it launched its beta version, my two brothers were playing, they had troubles getting in the servers because it was overloaded, and the shear concept of "nanos" I thought was stupid.   Until I tried the game for myself on one boring summer day. I played for the whole day and got to level four, on my first day. Within a few games I was about to quit the game because it was boring.  THEN GIANT MONSTERS WERE RELEASED: DON DOOM, AND BAD MAX ! Sitting helplessly in fromt of the computer screen for multiple house at a time waiting for these monsters to appear, to get the first hit, and claim the crate to get the rare item. I had completed the "Super Slayer" and had acquired most of the other items from Don Doom and Bad Max, THEN a racing event was released with the highscore feature in fusionfall.  I decided to give it a try, knowing how much the odds were against me.  First week: EPIC FAIL, I had been using the arrow keys rather than the W A S and D keys, second week I decided to give it a try, using the mouse at KND training area. I got first place in the weekly slot along with a few other players because there was a easy-to-reach-cap. I won a FLAPJACK BUBBLEHEAD!  Third week, FAIL the cap for KND training area was fixed, and I could not keep up with the competition.  Forth week, WIN! I got used to using the keyboard and mouse, won first place in KND and got my first all-time-first title.  Along with this, I won the Ben Ten bubblehead, and my birthday just happened to be around the day I won the prize.  My racing carrier on fusionfall started now, I got to the top of all the future zone highscores, then I heard about FREE TO PLAY which would be in January! I spend my new years eve of 2009 on fusionfall, waiting for free to play, to my disappointment, the deadline would be extented to a time not released to the players.  I couldn't wait, I got a subscription and immediately went into the past. Within two weeks of playing I made it to level 36, I was amazed by this epic world of fusionfall!  At this point, since I was at the last level I went back to racing and claimed some all time 1st place slots that I still hold today.   FREE TO PLAY was officially released in April. And the lag parade began, laggy races-->can't get good times in--> next option:grind for rare items, I did and collected to seven sets, grinded sa and tc shoes myself, and even got into the trading business...........I play a new game now called Need For Speed World (FTW) which satisfies my perspective of gaming.....back to topic, fusionfall now, as it celebrates 1 years of free to play has been a complete outrage, speedhackers can get unlegit race times,chat hackers can get highly offensive language through into the "emote" section of chat, overall, hackers are giving this game the new title of "fusionfail"  The developers seem to have gotten lazy, add new content, keep that "new" content in the game for months while it should be exclusive to a certain time period.  Each new peice of content piles on the last.  Now ther is over 5 "Special events" going on at the same time with "exclusive items" Advertisement only make it worse.  THE GAME IS A WHOLE ADVERTISEMENT AS IT IS! ! !  WHY BOTHER ADDING MORE ON THE HOMEPAGE, AND BEFORE YOU START THE GAME IN THE FIRST PLACE!       Well I am starting to rant about the negatives of this game, as it is now, this game had potential and has the smallest bit left. -good times were is fusionfall-my first MMO- e racer joe

I think this is the most I have written on any of my posts ever!

Was your "Enter" key not working when you typed that out?

/Eyes bleeding/

Anyway, nice story about yourself on FF. Enjoyed it.
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=4939010
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: