GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
December 04, 2021, 12:42:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: My mum made me take care of her virtual fish in some mobile game on her phone but they talk and flirt with me every time I feed them and this is the most uncomfortable I've ever been like I am not 'boutta yiff no stinkin fish.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

1 Year....

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 Year....  (Read 185 times)
Mayito
Mexican
Exclusive Member

Yeaaa buddy =]

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2011, 05:46:53 pm »

Haha I think Silver Aztec and Lil Fire Shadow Never Existed In Past And I would have disappeared or maybe not
Report Spam   Logged

Anyone want me to have a phrase or pic or something of you in this box... Sig thing... Pm me =P
Wildcomet
Renegade For Life

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2011, 06:54:04 pm »

the game going f2p was there worst idea
they should have made the game less expisive
or they would make the game f2p on certain days like every first weekend its free to play
alos add more stuff the game would have been better
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 06:54:52 pm by Wildcomet » Report Spam   Logged

I'm a really nice guy once u get to know me but if you mess with me u might want to lock the doors when u go to sleep
MegaSwiftwaters

You reading me now? Good.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2011, 07:59:13 pm »

who was the dumest person to come up with F2P. (no defence) I think we should have had least vote for F2P or not. I think that would have been fair.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 10:03:12 pm by MegaSwiftwaters » Report Spam   Logged
Smax

I GOT BETTERER GRAMMERS THEN YOU

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2011, 09:24:04 pm »

;)Lolz to no defence.
Report Spam   Logged

"If the brain was simple, we could understand it, but we would be so simple, we couldn't."

-Albert Einstien
Rednax Sierra

Radda.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2011, 01:02:52 am »

I guess I'm one of the few who's happy with f2p, since I could never have played otherwise. D:

No, I'm one too
You know, not everyone who played fusionfall, was from USA, they couldn't pay for it
Report Spam   Logged

Click on them please?
roxasangel
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2011, 08:35:53 am »

who was the dumest person to come up with F2P. (no defence) I think we should have had least vote for F2P or not. I think that would have been fair.

At the time, most people probably wanted Free to Play, we had no idea that making it Free to play would cause chaos this bad.
Report Spam   Logged

Current IGN: Alpha Bustertitan. I was the original Blaze Bustertitan, until someone hacked me. If ANYONE can help me find the person who has my account, I'd be grateful.
Smax

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2011, 10:22:20 am »

Yeah, but I still blame the GMs. They couldve warned us that the forums would be taken away and replaced with lag and tech problems.
Report Spam   Logged

"If the brain was simple, we could understand it, but we would be so simple, we couldn't."

-Albert Einstien
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

Curiouser and Curiouser...

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2011, 01:52:24 pm »

*blinks* They did tell you guys that they would be taking away the forums. As for the lag and tech problems, it unfortunately happened with their updates. Mishaps happen...They try to fix what they can, what they can't they tweak as they go.
Report Spam   Logged

Mayito
Mexican
Exclusive Member

Yeaaa buddy =]

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2011, 02:06:40 pm »

That's why I think that they needed a Side.kick (Idk how to Spell it but I sounded it out  Grin and I mean those people that can tell the future) that should have Told The GM's of FuFa Becoming Worse and Worse
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 02:07:48 pm by Lil FireShadow » Report Spam   Logged

Anyone want me to have a phrase or pic or something of you in this box... Sig thing... Pm me =P
Smax

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2011, 02:16:51 pm »

*blinks* They did tell you guys that they would be taking away the forums. As for the lag and tech problems, it unfortunately happened with their updates. Mishaps happen...They try to fix what they can, what they can't they tweak as they go.

They did? Huh... I should look at the home page more often. When the new nanos came up and a thread came with it, I realized they had been up for weeks without me knowing... Wierd...
Report Spam   Logged

-Albert Einstien
Rednax Sierra

Radda.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2011, 06:26:43 pm »

I don't actually get lag, so i suppose is your internet connection or your computer

As for the tech problems, yeah, is fault of them
Report Spam   Logged

Click on them please?
In2Racing

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2011, 01:01:09 am »

One year of F2p is here, 2 years of me creating my character is approaching...

I remember the stupid game called fusionfall, when it launched its beta version, my two brothers were playing, they had troubles getting in the servers because it was overloaded, and the shear concept of "nanos" I thought was stupid.   Until I tried the game for myself on one boring summer day. I played for the whole day and got to level four, on my first day. Within a few games I was about to quit the game because it was boring.  THEN GIANT MONSTERS WERE RELEASED: DON DOOM, AND BAD MAX ! Sitting helplessly in fromt of the computer screen for multiple house at a time waiting for these monsters to appear, to get the first hit, and claim the crate to get the rare item. I had completed the "Super Slayer" and had acquired most of the other items from Don Doom and Bad Max, THEN a racing event was released with the highscore feature in fusionfall.  I decided to give it a try, knowing how much the odds were against me.  First week: EPIC FAIL, I had been using the arrow keys rather than the W A S and D keys, second week I decided to give it a try, using the mouse at KND training area. I got first place in the weekly slot along with a few other players because there was a easy-to-reach-cap. I won a FLAPJACK BUBBLEHEAD!  Third week, FAIL the cap for KND training area was fixed, and I could not keep up with the competition.  Forth week, WIN! I got used to using the keyboard and mouse, won first place in KND and got my first all-time-first title.  Along with this, I won the Ben Ten bubblehead, and my birthday just happened to be around the day I won the prize.  My racing carrier on fusionfall started now, I got to the top of all the future zone highscores, then I heard about FREE TO PLAY which would be in January! I spend my new years eve of 2009 on fusionfall, waiting for free to play, to my disappointment, the deadline would be extented to a time not released to the players.  I couldn't wait, I got a subscription and immediately went into the past. Within two weeks of playing I made it to level 36, I was amazed by this epic world of fusionfall!  At this point, since I was at the last level I went back to racing and claimed some all time 1st place slots that I still hold today.   FREE TO PLAY was officially released in April. And the lag parade began, laggy races-->can't get good times in--> next option:grind for rare items, I did and collected to seven sets, grinded sa and tc shoes myself, and even got into the trading business...........I play a new game now called Need For Speed World (FTW) which satisfies my perspective of gaming.....back to topic, fusionfall now, as it celebrates 1 years of free to play has been a complete outrage, speedhackers can get unlegit race times,chat hackers can get highly offensive language through into the "emote" section of chat, overall, hackers are giving this game the new title of "fusionfail"  The developers seem to have gotten lazy, add new content, keep that "new" content in the game for months while it should be exclusive to a certain time period.  Each new peice of content piles on the last.  Now ther is over 5 "Special events" going on at the same time with "exclusive items" Advertisement only make it worse.  THE GAME IS A WHOLE ADVERTISEMENT AS IT IS! ! !  WHY BOTHER ADDING MORE ON THE HOMEPAGE, AND BEFORE YOU START THE GAME IN THE FIRST PLACE!       Well I am starting to rant about the negatives of this game, as it is now, this game had potential and has the smallest bit left. -good times were is fusionfall-my first MMO- e racer joe

I think this is the most I have written on any of my posts ever!
Report Spam   Logged
TurboBullet
Global Moderator
Exclusive Member

TurboBullet@GMail.com

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2011, 03:06:36 am »

One year of F2p is here, 2 years of me creating my character is approaching...

I remember the stupid game called fusionfall, when it launched its beta version, my two brothers were playing, they had troubles getting in the servers because it was overloaded, and the shear concept of "nanos" I thought was stupid.   Until I tried the game for myself on one boring summer day. I played for the whole day and got to level four, on my first day. Within a few games I was about to quit the game because it was boring.  THEN GIANT MONSTERS WERE RELEASED: DON DOOM, AND BAD MAX ! Sitting helplessly in fromt of the computer screen for multiple house at a time waiting for these monsters to appear, to get the first hit, and claim the crate to get the rare item. I had completed the "Super Slayer" and had acquired most of the other items from Don Doom and Bad Max, THEN a racing event was released with the highscore feature in fusionfall.  I decided to give it a try, knowing how much the odds were against me.  First week: EPIC FAIL, I had been using the arrow keys rather than the W A S and D keys, second week I decided to give it a try, using the mouse at KND training area. I got first place in the weekly slot along with a few other players because there was a easy-to-reach-cap. I won a FLAPJACK BUBBLEHEAD!  Third week, FAIL the cap for KND training area was fixed, and I could not keep up with the competition.  Forth week, WIN! I got used to using the keyboard and mouse, won first place in KND and got my first all-time-first title.  Along with this, I won the Ben Ten bubblehead, and my birthday just happened to be around the day I won the prize.  My racing carrier on fusionfall started now, I got to the top of all the future zone highscores, then I heard about FREE TO PLAY which would be in January! I spend my new years eve of 2009 on fusionfall, waiting for free to play, to my disappointment, the deadline would be extented to a time not released to the players.  I couldn't wait, I got a subscription and immediately went into the past. Within two weeks of playing I made it to level 36, I was amazed by this epic world of fusionfall!  At this point, since I was at the last level I went back to racing and claimed some all time 1st place slots that I still hold today.   FREE TO PLAY was officially released in April. And the lag parade began, laggy races-->can't get good times in--> next option:grind for rare items, I did and collected to seven sets, grinded sa and tc shoes myself, and even got into the trading business...........I play a new game now called Need For Speed World (FTW) which satisfies my perspective of gaming.....back to topic, fusionfall now, as it celebrates 1 years of free to play has been a complete outrage, speedhackers can get unlegit race times,chat hackers can get highly offensive language through into the "emote" section of chat, overall, hackers are giving this game the new title of "fusionfail"  The developers seem to have gotten lazy, add new content, keep that "new" content in the game for months while it should be exclusive to a certain time period.  Each new peice of content piles on the last.  Now ther is over 5 "Special events" going on at the same time with "exclusive items" Advertisement only make it worse.  THE GAME IS A WHOLE ADVERTISEMENT AS IT IS! ! !  WHY BOTHER ADDING MORE ON THE HOMEPAGE, AND BEFORE YOU START THE GAME IN THE FIRST PLACE!       Well I am starting to rant about the negatives of this game, as it is now, this game had potential and has the smallest bit left. -good times were is fusionfall-my first MMO- e racer joe

I think this is the most I have written on any of my posts ever!

Was your "Enter" key not working when you typed that out?

/Eyes bleeding/

Anyway, nice story about yourself on FF. Enjoyed it.
Report Spam   Logged

Finally graduated college with my bachelorís, landed the job of my dreams, and married my college girlfriend on January 4th, 2020. Stay safe out there and be smart with this awful COVID-19 situation. (Updated 4.18.2020)
Smax

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2011, 09:27:57 am »

No but seriously I just looked at that monstrous clump of words and was like "no.... No..." Lolz just, at least break it into paragraphs.
Report Spam   Logged

-Albert Einstien
Mayito
Mexican
Exclusive Member

Yeaaa buddy =]

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2011, 09:55:36 am »

Haha Racer You Right Bout The Hackers But I Use It To Give Link 2 My Chat xP also only time 2  use it is when Low players Say I Can't Chat Hack and I tell them "Fudge You" but the more Naugtier version xD
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: