GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
November 26, 2020, 04:23:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: I log on every month or so at 3AM just to make tiny adjustments to the code and no one notices.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

2012... BC

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2012... BC  (Read 45 times)
Smax

I GOT BETTERER GRAMMERS THEN YOU

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« on: April 20, 2011, 11:33:16 pm »

Yay, my first RP... Yeah...

Anyweh, main storyline: Mutants. Yes mutants have come to earth (finally...) thinking that earth was deserted and free to claim. When they actually flew to earth and saw it occupied, no, they didn't just brush it off and leave, they wiped out most of the planet using a time reversal device on the earths crops. Now everything we plant will never really go anywhere, cuz every time it grows, it gets reversed back to a seed. We only plant in the small pots of soil that weren't infected. Although we aren't getting that far. We try to eat whatever small scraps we get our hands on. Even if it means going into enemy territory and risking lives to get it... Now only one question remains. Aside from me, Jake Swint, who is "We"?

Name: Jake Swint

Personality: quick to anger, yet usually overly calm. Can get distracted very easily and only
listen to himself. Very rebellious.

Looks: Dirty blonde hair, hot chocolate-colored eyes, stiff, unpleased expression most of the time.

Bio (optional): Jake didn't ask for much. Just a small house and decent, cheap food, but after the world died of starvation, he wished he had a mansion with a five star restaurant for a reward. He might be distracted sometimes, wrapped up like sushi in his own imagination, but if he sees a friend in danger, give him 25 seconds and he'll save him/her. Oh, he's now telling me on the phon- wa- no I'm not going to say i- oh, fine... And he is single.

Weapons (only up to four- yes, Four weapons): pocket knife, explosive crossbow, grenade launcher, M16.
Report Spam   Logged

"If the brain was simple, we could understand it, but we would be so simple, we couldn't."

-Albert Einstien

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: