GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
December 01, 2022, 12:35:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Oh.... Senpai noticed me.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The 67th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The 67th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!  (Read 64 times)
TurqoiseAngel
Ultimate Member

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« on: April 17, 2011, 06:22:43 pm »

The 67th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!
The Darklands Gazette. The Darklands just got a lot darker, and is becoming bigger.
Welcome to our 67th issue! We hope you enjoy this issue just like the last issues we’ve had. We have many great things for this week as we always do and we would like to thank all our readers for their support. - The Darklands Gazette news team

Our planet Earth by the Darklands Gazette staff
Have any good ideas on how to help the environment that hasn’t been mentioned before? We’d love to hear it! Just post it here or PM it to us.

Art Spotlight sign-ups by TurqoiseAngel
Hello everyone, we have a new spotlight category now, for art. There are probably many of you that would like to see your art featured in the Gazette. All you have to do is send me a PM that has direct links to your art or post the links on this thread and it will be posted in one of the Gazette’s weekly issues. Note that it must be appropriate and the art must have been created by you.

Gamegal’s random writings! By GameGal
Internet Safety & Adults

I am a big fan of safety in most scenarios, I admit it. And I make sure that I keep my information off the internet, but what about our parents, the adults of the Earth? Most adults at some point on their time on the internet participate on forums or dating sites. Though doing this is dangerous for minors, it could potentially be worse for adults. Adults’ information can get them in tight situations like credit card bills, stalkers, and worse. So, what can KIDS do to help their PARENTS? Remind them of the dangers, for one. And let them know you care, even if you don’t particularly care for them. Just tell them, they’ll appreciate it. If you’re not careful, your parents and you could get hurt. Just make sure your parents know the risks.

Help Japan! By TurqoiseAngel

Japan is still having a lot of trouble and we can all help by donating, even a small donation will make a big difference. You can donate at this website: https://american.redcross.org/site/Donation2?idb=0&5052.donation=form1&df_id=5052

Item Spotlight 4/17/11By Ash Sharpshoot
Do you like dancing? Well, in FUFA, there are pretty shoes for you dancers out there! They are the Ballet, Danse, and Tutu Shoes! (WHICH ARE PINK! Blue and green, respectively) So go out there and get these shoes! If not, Dee Dee will hunt you down! This has been this week's Item Spotlight!

Band Talk By Thanatos
This time around I decided to go with the band skillet for my band spotlight. They are a Christan band, and they are still touring right now even after sadly losing a member, aka Ben Kasica who left the band on Valentine’s day. There is a rumor that he was actually kicked off the band but who’s to say cause it just hasn’t been proven? Their newest album is the Awake remixed album, it’s just songs from their Awake album just remixed a bit, and this has been this week’s band spotlight

Advice column by VivaAlecto
Need some help or advice on a problem you have and don’t know who to turn to? Just post your problem here or if you prefer you can send it by PM to VivaAlecto. She will post her response in the following issue of the Gazette or PM you back.

Unstable Fun! By Ash Sharpshoot
The unstable nano is almost ready! Thanks to the post posted on the Facebook Fan Page, the FusionFall team has confirmed that it is coming very soon...When could soon be? A lot of us speculate it’s this coming Wednesday! What do you think? The new nanos are just around the corner...

The story of the Fusion Fighters- A Fusionfall fan-fiction by razorfang

Hey readers of the DG! Thanks for being patient with me. Sorry I haven't written any stories in awhile. But the story of the Fusion Fighters will continue in the next issue! Which would be... issue 68? Yeah that’s it.  Tongue

GKND Sign-up by TurqoiseAngel
The GKND is still up and going, but we would like some more members to join us to do fun things in Fusion Fall. We explore areas, go on missions, and make friends in our group. To Sign up, just leave your IGN, your level and what numbuh you’d like to be. Check the last page to see if the numbuh you want is still available. Here’s the link to our thread: http://greenmaw.com/forums/thread.php?threadID=33&page=5
We also have a separate website:
http://dimondstar.webs.com/

Riddles: Last week’s riddle was answered correctly by Viper Fangblade, Granite, Terrible Ajax and razorfang!
This week’s riddle: Lola goes to her friend's house to study for a quiz. While they're studying, they get hungry so they go to the refrigerator to see what they could eat. Inside, they find two apples, an ounce of cheese, a gallon of milk, and a pizza. They eat the apples, cheese, and pizza and drink the milk. What's left in Lola's refrigerator?

Question of the week by the Darklands Gazette team
Q of the week: What is your favorite set?

Are you sad that Mega Fusion Echo Echo has been removed from the game? By TurqoiseAngel
Yes-10
No-10
A little-9

Thank you for reading this week’s issue of the Darklands Gazette!! The Forum name of whoever got it right first in all four websites will be posted next week.
Any questions and comments can be left here, you can reach us at our website, or you can PM us here. Thank You! Website link: http://darklandsgazette.yolasite.com
[/color]
Report Spam   Logged

Haven't read the Gazette's 101st issue?
http://ultrafusionfallmultiindex.smfforfree3.com/index.php/topic,3713.0.html

"C'est décidée, je m'en vais. J'ai laissé mon enfance en été. Perdue dans l'hiver.  Le froid est pour moi le prix de la liberté. Quand on prend de la hauteur tout semble insignifiant. La tristesse, l'angoisse et la peur m'ont quittée depuis longtemps."

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

Curiouser and Curiouser...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 08:12:15 pm »

Pretty sure Lola's at her friends house so you don't know what's in her fridge xD hahaha! Nice one!

Very nice issue, you should get more writers spotlights though. Bulk it up a bit ^_^
Report Spam   Logged

TurqoiseAngel
Ultimate Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 09:52:31 pm »

You got it Alice Cheesy I'll use one of your fan-fics to spotlight. I won't be able to choose, so which one do you think should be spotlighted?
Report Spam   Logged

"C'est décidée, je m'en vais. J'ai laissé mon enfance en été. Perdue dans l'hiver.  Le froid est pour moi le prix de la liberté. Quand on prend de la hauteur tout semble insignifiant. La tristesse, l'angoisse et la peur m'ont quittée depuis longtemps."
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

Curiouser and Curiouser...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2011, 11:36:31 pm »

Hmm, I'm not sure. I suppose the one that is about Fusionfall lol. The Misfit Players is always a safe choice. And you have quite a few chapters you could feature right now.
Report Spam   Logged

roxasangel
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2011, 08:16:48 am »

Nice job as usual lol
Report Spam   Logged

Current IGN: Alpha Bustertitan. I was the original Blaze Bustertitan, until someone hacked me. If ANYONE can help me find the person who has my account, I'd be grateful.
TurqoiseAngel
Ultimate Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2011, 06:42:10 pm »

Okay, The Misfit Players it is. ^^

Thanks Roxas. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

roxasangel
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2011, 06:45:29 pm »

lol no problem >.> If it wasn't for this I'd have no idea on what goes on in FF newswise.
Report Spam   Logged

Current IGN: Alpha Bustertitan. I was the original Blaze Bustertitan, until someone hacked me. If ANYONE can help me find the person who has my account, I'd be grateful.
Jjryanstar
Newcomer

Call me Jj

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2011, 07:34:56 pm »

Nice issue!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: