GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
December 07, 2022, 08:04:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Oh.... Senpai noticed me.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

you think ff is gonna last much longer...?

Poll
Question: i think its not cause this game and forums is pretty dead
yes - 2 (12.5%)
no - 5 (31.3%)
its dead - 9 (56.3%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: you think ff is gonna last much longer...?  (Read 226 times)
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

Curiouser and Curiouser...

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2011, 10:21:07 am »

Technically this is a repeat thread...since this topic has appeared in the forums for idk, like five times already.

Honestly, this is too small of a fanbase to even have this type of poll. The game isn't dead if there are still masses of players joining up, which there are, despite all the problems. *shrugs* It might be dead to you, but it isn't dead as a whole.
Report Spam   Logged

Mayito
Mexican
Exclusive Member

Yeaaa buddy =]

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2011, 10:26:40 am »

Haha Alice is right but some people like it others don't it's a mix also haha I remember when I quit For a while The good people were still here come back Find out it's hackers territory now haha I'm Bout 2 quit again and come back and wonder Who Plays This Time xD
Report Spam   Logged

Anyone want me to have a phrase or pic or something of you in this box... Sig thing... Pm me =P
CaityG

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2011, 03:35:40 pm »

NOOOOO DONT QUIT LIL. D:

I just try to tune out the hackers and the morons, it works well enough for now. :U As long as I keep to myself and don't go starting anything, I think I'm good and I could see m'self playing this for a while. xD
Report Spam   Logged

Wishlist: Brigadier Shirt, Eduardo Set, Green Dynamo Set, Chill Caster, Swampfire Torch, Grand Marshal Shoes, Commandant Shirt, Commandant Shoes
IGN: Kyrie De Avalon
roxasangel
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2011, 12:39:03 pm »

If FF dies or not, it mainly depends on the people who run the game. If they decide to fix all the bugs, add in the expansion and all the characters we didn't get last year that were promised to us IN JANUARY last year, then maybe it wouldn't die. However, if they continue to make the game go down in players due to the mass glitches, not dealing with hackers (the ones that are hacking) and keeping the fun stuff we were promised released in short ammounts far apart from each other, it will probably not last much longer. I do not think the game is dead, but it could be and if it keeps progressing like it does it will probably be dead before too long. I wouldn't want to see this game die since I've been playing since open beta, but regardless, even if this game does get fixed at some point or another, like most games this game will die, it could be a month, it could be a year or it could be 15 years for all we know.
Report Spam   Logged

Current IGN: Alpha Bustertitan. I was the original Blaze Bustertitan, until someone hacked me. If ANYONE can help me find the person who has my account, I'd be grateful.
MegaSwiftwaters

You reading me now? Good.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2011, 05:23:03 pm »

Wont be long before i quit i actually set up the date i quit. But i shall not say yet. Anyway back to topic.
Report Spam   Logged
Smax

I GOT BETTERER GRAMMERS THEN YOU

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2011, 05:47:36 pm »

(1 year ago...) "its CNs BIGGEST game ever!"

Me: Hm. I'm gonna play that.

(1 year later) "It's CNs biggest game eveh!"

Me: So bored......
Report Spam   Logged

"If the brain was simple, we could understand it, but we would be so simple, we couldn't."

-Albert Einstien
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: