GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
May 23, 2018, 12:29:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: /looks at Ultra/ Boy am I glad he's frozen in there and that we're out here and that he's the admin and we're frozen out here and that we're in there and I just remembered that we're out here but what I wanna know is where's the owner.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

When I First Laid Eyes on Her - A Korin/Marken One-Shot

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: When I First Laid Eyes on Her - A Korin/Marken One-Shot  (Read 29 times)
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

Curiouser and Curiouser...

View Profile
« on: March 29, 2011, 11:01:43 am »

AN: Korin's one of my oldest characters and she's also the main character I use in the Familiars RP here. Her and the twins Marken and Taren have a history together and I wanted to pinpoint this specific moment so that people can see that they aren't just random passerbys. No flames allowed, constructive criticism is allowed. Enjoy!

The tiny window in their room was just the right size for the twins’ six-year old bodies to push through and escape into the town without worry. Of course Taren would never disobey his parents to that caliber so whenever that escape route was used, it was sure to be Marken’s curiosity at work.

The routine was never broken; Marken would slide his body through the window and head towards the highest roof in Pelloquinn, belonging to the Library of the Worlds. The view from up there was spectacular, the moon shining down on the city below as the stars glittered about the dark abyss above. It was the perfect place for dabbling into one’s mind and relax, which was more than Marken could ever do at his home.

The routine was never broken…until a warm night in June.

Marken had just made it through his first obstacle of the night when his shirt got caught in the window while escaping, tearing away his left sleeve. The boy just shrugged the incident off and continued forth, dashing through the street and coming to a halt towards the columns of the library. Taking one step at a time, Marken scampered up the column and make it to the top of the Library. However, when he reached to pull himself up, a soft lullaby filled the air around him.

Marken’s eyes were wide as he managed up onto the roof, inching along the top as quietly as possible to follow whatever that calming sound was. He made it to one of the gargoyles and gasped, hiding behind the stone creature while his eyes followed a mysterious form before him.

A young girl of about four years old was happily dancing atop the roof, singing a lullaby as she welcomed the stars and moonlight out that evening. Atop her red pigtailed hair was the tiniest fruit bat you ever saw, the tiny beast squeaking along with its master. Her voice was that of an angel’s as she continued, unknown to her that she gained an audience.

Marken followed the girl’s movements carefully as a smile crept up to his face, his cheeks flushed with every note uttered. To him, that girl bathed in moonlight was his first true love. And he kept that love strong and still does to this day. Now if only that same girl could look his way…instead of that messenger.

*End*
Report Spam   Logged

Social Buttons

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: