GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
December 12, 2018, 05:45:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: when the ultra not around.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

My FuFa Bio

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My FuFa Bio  (Read 62 times)
Mayito
Mexican
Exclusive Member

Yeaaa buddy =]

View Profile
« on: March 29, 2011, 09:33:18 am »

Aight this is my bio of what has happend 2 me during all of FuFa And of all the trouble or hacks or whatever has happend or as much possible stuff I can remember haha I might not remember the exact date but I'll come close to it

Edit: I'll post it up more later
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 09:34:15 am by Lil FireShadow » Report Spam   Logged

Anyone want me to have a phrase or pic or something of you in this box... Sig thing... Pm me =P

Mayito
Mexican
Exclusive Member

Yeaaa buddy =]

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011, 09:04:07 am »

Chapter 1- A New World

September 24 2009

Silver 
Hmmm haha hey bro Imma have him have goku hair haha I'll be The koolest person here on FusionFall

Bro
Haha okay 

Silver 
Hmmm..... Okay this shirt make him look good.... Haha this pants are pretty Kool to......... Yes this shoes are good also =).....

Passes the Training with No Deaths and makes it 2 future

Silver 
Look man I'm in game... -Finds out how 2 Kill monsters- wow I almost died -Heads to bridge and thinks of an idea stands ^In middle of bridge and yells out- 500 Taros TO PASS BRIDGE!!! YOU CAN'T PAY YOU CAN'T CROSS! -Invite of a buddy comes to him and accepts it- 

New Friend (  I Forgot his IGN =(  )
Lol funny man doing that In front of The bridge

Me
Haha yea and hey man wats sup

Friend
Nothin much just here ya know also you do know that some of these guys can't chat.

Me
Wait really? How do you know

Ben (I think that was his first name)
See the bubble on there head? If they got it that means they have chat if they don't then they ain't got chat.

Me
Oh lol I didn't know 

3 days past and I came to the past

It looks the same.... Nothin much of a difference...

•Looks Around and Spots a girl Named Phantom Pants and buddies her•

There no bridge here.... What the heck how do I get up?Huh??? •Spends 2 hours finding out how to get up the. Finds the jump pad• 

Oh that's how lol I'm dumb 

2 days past talk 2 phantom pants

Hello

Pp
Hey

How are ya

PP
Good and You

I'm good also what level are ya

PP

Haha awesome me to haha

PP 
You know I really don't Like Playing this game I only play it since they got mojo and mandark my favorite char

Yea I play it to see if it's good lol I barley started playin

PP
Haha

Wait do you want to have a race and see who gets to the last level first?

PP
Sure I say like a level a day should be okay

Yea me to so it's a race >=)

PP
Haha Okay

3 weeks I had talked 2 her and we would get along fine she was a good friend and was Kool 2 talk with one day she didn't get on at all and all of a sudden she left didn't even say bye I thought maybe she just wouldnt play for a bit but when I finally reach max level she never been on The words I read of what she told me about only playin because of the nano mojo and mandark kept repeating In My Head To This Day I Got Her On My Friends List Waiting for Her to Come Back 

Let's Foward a Little 2 Like In December when Silver Aztec was made and Just posted it at the future 

Report Spam   Logged

Anyone want me to have a phrase or pic or something of you in this box... Sig thing... Pm me =P
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: