GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
October 26, 2020, 07:19:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: when the ultra not around.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

"ID Already In Use" loop.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "ID Already In Use" loop.  (Read 1164 times)
ONotation
Newcomer

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« on: March 26, 2011, 08:44:52 pm »

I haven't been able to play for about 4 months. I've been kept kind of busy lately, so I don't try every day...

But about half way through the "loading character selection" screen, I get the error "ID already in use. Disconnect existing connection?", with a Cancel and OK button.

If I click Cancel, the green background stays, but that pop-up window does nothing else.
  If i click "Okay", then the same alert pops up.

I've e-mailed the "help desk", and they tell me the same thing: clear your cache and cookies, quit your browser and log back in.

but I've actually un-installed Unity, deleted the FF files, cleared my cache & cookies, and then reloaded Unity and the FF files... and it does it again.

when the last update hit, with the new training grounds and all, I was able to get into one of my low-level characters. But when I tried to change character to my main character, the pop up window froze on me. When I killed it and restarted the window...

"ID already in use. Disconnect existing connection?"

Gahhh.....

anyone got any ideas?
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Spike Spiegel
The Bounty Hunter

How Much Are u Paying For The Bounty Again?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 06:26:41 pm »

Yes what type of inter u use if wireless idk what to do. But what I do know is if u have broad band inter net call your provider and ask then if they can't remove all your cookies and temps and error that what I didn't and my computer work awesome if this does not work am sorry buddy I don't know what else to do?
Report Spam   Logged

R.I.P Raul u were a good friend
ONotation
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 06:54:54 pm »

Yes what type of inter u use if wireless idk what to do. But what I do know is if u have broad band inter net call your provider and ask then if they can't remove all your cookies and temps and error that what I didn't and my computer work awesome if this does not work am sorry buddy I don't know what else to do?

An ISP can't remove my cookies or do anything else on my computer - I'm behind a firewall.

Besides, I've removed the browser entirely before (including the directories that held the files) - no cookies or cache would survive that.

Thanks for the try - I'm sure at some point I'll be able to get back in. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: