GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
January 17, 2021, 02:35:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ✋☞ ✡⚐🕆 ✌💧😐☜👎 💣☜ ☞⚐☼ ✌ ☝☹✌💣👌🕆☼☝☜☼📬 👌🕆❄ ✋❄ ❄🕆☼☠💧 ⚐🕆❄ ✋ 👎⚐☠🕯❄ ☼☜✌☹☹✡ ☜✠✋💧❄📬 🕈☟☜☼☜ ✋ 🕈✌💧 ⚐☼✋☝✋☠✌☹☹✡ 💧❄✌☠👎✋☠☝📬 ✌ 🏱✋👍❄🕆☼☜ ⚐☞ ✌ ☝☹✌💣👌🕆☼☝☜☼ ☼☜💧❄💧 ⚐☠ ❄☟☜ ☝☼⚐🕆☠👎📬

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

a wolf pups story

Poll
Question: good or bad
AWSOME - 0 (0%)
good - 0 (0%)
meh - 0 (0%)
bad - 0 (0%)
HORRIBLE! - 1 (100%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: a wolf pups story  (Read 39 times)
kittycheesethird

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« on: March 12, 2011, 10:40:53 am »

hey Im ome! my story starts back when i was a puppy. it was winter and i was in the den with my mother and i was curling next to her for warmth cause it was so cold and i was a tiny puppy. i was smart enough to stay inside and out of trouble cause my brothers and sisters played in the snow and my mother growled saying "GET BACK HERE!" as they skittered back in, i was sleeping and was woken up by my siblings and im the runt of the litter yes but my mom told me i would be a great wolf one day, then my brother shack said "pfft, he wont be anything but dinner." my sister grace told him " shut up he can hunt better then you can!" i was too scared so i hid behind my oldest sister and said "y-you really think i can?" she replied "yes." I cried but i held onto her cause i knew i could belive her... (time lapse) a few years later myself and my friends kastus, nex, and my girl friend maria. the 4 of us are a crazy group but we can do anything if we try to.........
Report Spam   Logged

gimmie tuna if you dare
fusion kitt was here :3

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: