GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
November 17, 2018, 05:18:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Is there even a character limit for these? Could I paste the entire Bee movie script? Let's find out.
Update: I can't beelieve that worked. However it crashed the forum every time it showed up on the announcements. Amazing.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Sci-Fi RP

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 382   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sci-Fi RP  (Read 13501 times)
Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2011, 04:20:18 pm »

OT: i think we need to create a storyline to make this a secure Rp.
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

Curiouser and Curiouser...

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2011, 04:26:35 pm »

OT: Agreed. Let me try and understand Astro's storyline really quick before we do anything else though.
Report Spam   Logged

Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2011, 09:48:11 pm »

OT: Well, Jamie help me brainstorm here. My character will most likely be a rebellious girl from a colony in space. There are many races within the great beyond of the stars and each colony, if not in alliance is upset with one-another and aims to be the highest colony in existence. Thus the "wars" happen. Also, we can do the story somewhat like those of Star Wars and Star Trek where humans are just one of many types of races that are avaliable. Some races are friendly with one-another and others are not.
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2011, 10:13:54 pm »

OT: I love it all. The races part is perfect, and your character sounds like fun! Okay, so I was thinking my character would be the opposite xD. Sort of the good girl who's always doing things right and such. Yet she every once in a while break out and does something unexpected... That or I was going to go for another guy character, who is more of the bad boy type and the kind that gets into trouble- total opposite of the girl XD. Or maybe... just maybe I'll do both? (Oi.)
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2011, 10:15:11 pm »

OHH! DO BOTH~! :3 hehe then the boy can be a possible pairing for my character Tongue xD I love both character types too ^_-
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2011, 10:22:52 pm »

OT: :::DD Awesome~!! I'm so glad you love both! Cause, I loved both! ^.^ Alright, I'll post mine after yours. But (I know I'm being probably so annoying but...) where are we going to start out? Some ship? Some planet? ._.
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2011, 10:25:26 pm »

OT: Well, how do you think we should set up colonies? Spaceship colonies? Planet colonies? Mix of both?

I think I like the idea of us starting out on a space ship colony and moving elsewhere. I know my character is going to be able to pilot and loves machinery.
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2011, 10:31:06 pm »

OT: Mix of both. I agree with you all the way. I think we should be on a space ship colony. I already have my guy character's story. Working on my girl's. I'll post my bio's after yours :]
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2011, 10:55:50 pm »

OT: Hehe sweet~! Mmk, here I go!

Name: Harper Quentin
Home: Once lived in America on Earth, she now lives on the Beta-10 Space Colony
Hair: Stacked and short, her slanted bangs are platinum blond while the rest of her hair is dark red.
Eyes: A reddish-brown color
Personality: Tends to have a rebellious personality, often trying to seem powerful or a leader-type.
Background/Bio: A girl born in America, she was brought with her father to the Beta-10 space colony when she was young. She grew up with a love of machines and spacecrafts and with her father's help, she trained herself to join the ranks of the pilots of the space colony. However, they tend to only accept those who have trained within the university and usually do not wish for anyone under the age of 18 in suits or piloting ships. They also look down on her for being a girl mechanic. Therefore, she tends to be rebellious and hopes to one day make the men watch her in amazement.
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2011, 11:19:28 pm »

OT: Hope this is all good.

Name: Will Talon.
Home: From the planet Nomel, a planet known for their large and dangerous cities.
Hair: Dark, short jet-black hair.
Eyes: Hazel.
Personality: A rebellious teen that looks for trouble and lives on the edge.
Bio: Will is a troublemaker. Ever since he got caught from steeling on his hometown planet, he was sent to Beta-10 Space Colony to train and become a fighter and pilot. He has trained with flying since age 11 and excels in it. Though he hates the idea of leaving his planet, in which he had no choice or say in. 

Name: Analay Kenedy
Home: Planet Earth, America.
Hair: Wavy, dirty blonde.
Eyes: Blue.
Personality: The good girl, always trying to please everyone. Always ready for battle and to help for others. Usually tough when it comes to a harsh situation.
Bio: Analay is from Earth, a regular teenage girl who has trained to become a cadet on the Beta-10 Space Colony. She excels in hand in hand combat, and technique. Her father is head of the security and commander of the cadet training. He has bee a very successful man and expects big things for his daughter. In which, Analay tries to please her father in everything she does, although sometimes she gets tired of it.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 01:31:40 pm by Jamie Canyon » Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2011, 11:21:54 pm »

OT: Both characters sound absolutely amazing :3 I approve ^_^
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2011, 11:29:37 pm »

OT: Thank-you, thank-you! I love your character as well!! I worked hard to bring up a good storyline for my guy character.
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2011, 11:36:19 pm »

OT: Hehe, its amazing! Btw check your email for drabble Tongue And I suppose I'll start the RP now!

/The greenhouse within Beta-10 grew plants from many different worlds, growing tall and strong within the confines of the space station colony. At the top of a large Perocol Tree from the planet Tetawa, a girl tinkered with her new invention while brushing her blond bangs from her goggles/

/Harper/: Just a few more tweaks and then...finished!

/Harper cheered as she returned her tools to her belt, holding out her new blast board to admire her handiwork/

/Harper/: All right! This is going to be perfect!

/The girl then stood up from her seat and lowered her board down before her, stepping on it with her boots as she began to fall towards the ground. She spun around in the air like a skysurfer before pressing back on the gas, the blaster and wings of the board releasing as she zoomed through the trees happily/

/Harper/: All right! It works!
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2011, 11:53:30 pm »

OT: Ty for starting Smiley And I think I'll read the RP tomorrow morning, since I'm moments away from heading off to bed.

/Meanwhile... A dark haired boy leaned back in his chair, his hands handcuffed as he awaited for the space shuttle to come out of hyperdrive and arrive to it's destination. His eyes searched the empty space from the window. He sighed as he realized they were moments away from the station./

/Intercom/: Please fasten your seat belts as we have arrived to our destination; Beta-10 Space Colony.   
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2011, 11:55:25 pm »

OT: That's fine :3 And no worries, I hope this RP will be amazing like all our others :3

/Harper zoomed more and more through the plantlife of the greenhouse, soon noticing the guards rushing towards her in a huff/

/Harper/: oh great! The guards are out to get me yet again!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 382   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: