GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
July 16, 2018, 11:25:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IT'S HIIIIIIGH NOON.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Shapeshifter RP

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 179   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shapeshifter RP  (Read 6116 times)
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

Curiouser and Curiouser...

View Profile
« on: January 14, 2011, 02:59:19 pm »

An Alternate Universe RP where each person can shapeshift into 1, I repeat, 1 creature. We will work on a storyline as we go but I figured it would be a nice little storyline to work on. Just fill out a bio for approval :3 You can control up to 3 characters currently, although it might be best to start off with 1. However, its up to you.

I do like the idea of the world being filled with shapeshifters and that when a normal human appears, they are considered the "strange ones".

Name: Camero
Hair: Sandy colored, ruffled, short
Eyes: Red
Shapeshifts: Wolf
Bio: A young man who transforms into a wolf, he lives in the world with Geano who is like his father. He travels in hopes to find meaning for his life. He is usually quite careless but begins to become responsible when they find the human girl Lisa.

Name: Geano
Hair: Dark brown, grown past ears
Eyes: Chocolate Brown
Shapeshifts: Bear
Bio: A fatherly figure for Cam, Geano has a mysterious past. He cares for Cam and Lisa very much and is overly protective of them both.

Name: Lisa
Hair: Silvery-Blonde, long, curly
Eyes: Crystal Blue
Shapeshifts: Nothing
Bio: A human girl that stumbles into the lives of Cam and Geano, she is very sweet and caring towards them. She at first is very scared of their animalistic natures but slowly gets used to the world of the shapeshifters.

*~*~*~*~*

/Camero strolled into the old shack that had become his home for the last month and a half, smirking at the older gentleman sitting by the window/

/Cam/: Papa Bear, you're looking as old as usual! Bet you're too old to go out huntin'!

/Camero could hear the old man growl as a piece of rock was launched at his head, hitting his square on the scalp/

/Cam/: Papa Bear! Geez, stop being mean to me!
Report Spam   Logged

Social Buttons

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2011, 03:02:24 pm »

OT: *Gasp* This sounds like fun!!

Name:...

Oh... hold on I got to think this through... I'll post when I have a good bio.
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2011, 03:07:19 pm »

OT: Hahahaha! That's all right, take your time ^_^
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2011, 03:16:15 pm »

Name: Aiden
Hair: Dark brown, almost a black.
Eyes: Dark brown.
Shape-shifts: Fox
Bio: A teenage boy who can turn into a fox. He is a responsible and super protective guy who cares a lot for his sister. Hes a risk taker though and would rather risk his life for his friends and others.

Name: Christine
Hair: Dark straight brown, almost black. Dark pinks streaks.
Eyes: Dark blue.
Shape-shift: Fox
Bio: Christine is a young teenage girl who loves thrill. Always the first one to step up to a challenge. She loves adventure. She is a strong young girl who can take care of herself, yet her brother is the protective type. Chris loves to make new friends and is considered very friendly.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 07:24:35 pm by Jamie Canyon » Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2011, 03:20:57 pm »

OT: How about two foxes? They would fit more towards the family aspect and protective of each other :3
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2011, 03:29:01 pm »

OT: You... are brilliant! Okay two foxes. Thank-you. Also, is this more of a modern time universe or older...?
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2011, 03:30:06 pm »

OT: Its a modern-day but its sorta like the Familiars RP. The time is rich and is a mixed of culture and industrial technology :3 And awww ^///^ thanks!
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2011, 03:45:06 pm »

/Walking with his hands in his pockets, Aiden smirked as his sister tried out his new skate board. She smiled up at him as she finally gained her balance on the board./

/Christine/: I don't get how you do this Aiden...

/She pushed off and balanced perfectly as she glided threw the street. Staring down at her feet, making sure she wasn't going to fall./

/Aiden/: Keep your eye on the..!

/A crash was heard as Christine ran right into a mail box. The board kept going down the street and she rubbed her head, moaning/

/Aiden/: Road... -Sighs-

« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 04:09:11 pm by Jamie Canyon » Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2011, 08:43:55 am »

/Geano/: Maybe you should stop being an obnoxious moron and then maybe I'll treat you nicely. Course until then, shut up! Get in here...we need to talk!

/Camero paused a moment before entering the shack, closing the door behind him before taking a seat at the table across from the older gentleman. Geano kept silent as his fingers brushed across a knife on the table, fumbling with the sharp object while the boy eyed it cautiously. The blade traveled across the wood of the table, Camero watching it move before speaking up from the silence/

/Camero/: Are we gonna talk about your crazy knife-handling? Or maybe just the subject of you being pure crazy?

/The boy quickly reacted as Geano lifted up the knife, tossing it towards Camero's head. Dodging it successfully, Camero sent a glare towards Geano before straightening himself in his seat/

/Cam/: Take it you're mad about something?

/Geano/: What was your first guess?

/Cam/: The knife-throwing kinda sealed the deal...What is it?

/Geano/: I talked to the Chief the other day, told me that you'd been running amok again at night. He said you were causing mischief as a wolf. There aren't any other wolves in this town so when they see a wolf, they will immediately point fingers to us. We've managed to find a good home and you keep screwing everything up! I'm tempted to just kick you out so that I can have a nice life here!

/Cam sat in silence as Geano continued to rant, a frown forming on his lips as he kept his words to himself. He couldn't help it...he was restless at night and the only way he knew was to go out in his wolf form running free amongst the world. He wasn't trying to cause any trouble for Geano or the rest of the town.../
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2011, 12:07:57 pm »

/Adian helped Chris up. The dark-haired girl was fine and wanted to try it again, but Adian wouldn't let her./

/Aiden/: Anway, we don't have time to do it again... It's almost night.

/Chris/: So?

/Aiden/: So remember the wolf?

/Chris/: It's just some kid who shapeshifted.

/Aiden growled/: Hes dangerous!

/Chris/: Oh come on Aiden! He won't do any harm.

/Aiden/:... We are heading home. That's final.

/Chris crossed her arms and pouted. After a few more minutes of arguing, Aiden gave up and started to walk home himself. Leaving his sister in a huff./
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2011, 03:19:59 pm »

/Geano/: So, have you heard anything I've been telling you? Are you going to stay inside tonight?

/The wolf boy paused for another moment before answering, making sure he was careful with his words/

/Cam/: Yeah, I'll stay in tonight. I don't want you thinking I'm doing things to spite you or anything. I really am sorry, I just...I dunno...the animal in me gets the better of me I suppose...
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2011, 04:55:35 pm »

/Aiden kicked at his feet, angered by his sister. She never followed rules... or anything. Except her heart and that always got her in trouble. Mumbling to himself he turned around and walked back to his sis. The sun now setting he quickened his steps./
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 12:53:41 am by Jamie Canyon » Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2011, 08:06:48 am »

/Geano nodded and got up from his seat, walking back to his room and shutting the door behind him. Camero sat by the window for nearly an hour, before getting to his feet and stretching his limbs/

/Cam/: I'll just go to bed, don't need Papa Bear going all crazy on me and al...hey...wait...

/Camero went silent as he saw movement from outside, a slender figure dashing into an abandoned barn down the street before rain began to pour down from the sky/

/Cam/: Hmm? This is interesting.
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2011, 01:42:20 pm »

/The day now turned into night. The sun had set leaving the sky to become a dark mixture of purple and blue. It was cloudy and on the verge of raining, but all was quiet. Christine was walking around town, finally deciding to head back home before it got any darker. Of course she had no idea that her brother was walking back to find her. With her hands in her pocket she turned the corner to find a hidden street./

/Chris/: Uh...no.

/A dark and creepy street. When she turned to walk back, she bumped right into a man. Chris gasped before backing up into someone else. Another man. Then all around her she saw two more guys and a girl. They wore dark clothing, pierced-everything and dark makeup./

/Kade/ Lookie here, Vince. A lost little girl?

/Vince/: On her way home before the wolf comes huh?

/Chris glared at the boys as they made rude remarks to her./

/Dustin/: Leave her be. She's not worth the trouble.

/A boy walked out from the alley's darkness, wearing, of course, black clothing. He had wavy brown hair that drooped into his hazel-eyes. He walked up to her and grabbed her shoulder, turning her towards the direction of the exit/

/Dustin/: Leave, now.
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2011, 01:47:10 pm »

/Camero moved quickly and silently out the door towards the old barn, managing to make it into the building before the lightning stretched out across the sky/

/Cam/: Lucky me, looks like I'm going to have to stay over here for a few...

/Camero cursed as something hard hit his head, sending him into the ground in pain. A frightening looking girl stood there shivering, her grip tightening around the broom she had used to hit the wolf boy. Camero glared up at the girl for a moment before pausing, a strange scent forming at his nose/

/Cam/: This smell...you're...?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 179   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: