GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
December 07, 2022, 12:59:01 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ✋☞ ✡⚐🕆 ✌💧😐☜👎 💣☜ ☞⚐☼ ✌ ☝☹✌💣👌🕆☼☝☜☼📬 👌🕆❄ ✋❄ ❄🕆☼☠💧 ⚐🕆❄ ✋ 👎⚐☠🕯❄ ☼☜✌☹☹✡ ☜✠✋💧❄📬 🕈☟☜☼☜ ✋ 🕈✌💧 ⚐☼✋☝✋☠✌☹☹✡ 💧❄✌☠👎✋☠☝📬 ✌ 🏱✋👍❄🕆☼☜ ⚐☞ ✌ ☝☹✌💣👌🕆☼☝☜☼ ☼☜💧❄💧 ⚐☠ ❄☟☜ ☝☼⚐🕆☠👎📬

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Does anyone hate Youtube?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anyone hate Youtube?  (Read 42 times)
1j2e
Newcomer

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« on: January 10, 2011, 01:46:10 pm »

I hate it,yet I am addicted to it. It allows me to listen to rants.How I HATE rants. Even if they are good rants I hate them. Youtube has completely and utterly unorganized my brain ansd the only reason I am not in my bed either reading or hitting my leg is because of Youtube and the internet. It has made me completely uncurably dysfunctional and do you wanna know what I hate the most about youtube? If you guessed comments and viral videos,than you are right. Youtube comments have to be the most ATROCIOUS,MISS-SPELLED,CAPSLOCKED, IDIOTIC,MINDLESS,MENTALLY INCAPABLE AND DYSFUNCTIONAL,INHUMANE,AND NEGATIVE FORM OF COMMUNICATION EVER(except for the occasional sensible people). And viral videos are the dumbest,most random,idiotic waste of communication. And do you want to know the worst part to me? The worst part to me is that my dad is trying out youtube so he can go viral and become a celebrity with either his tons of video performances on the guitar,or his two videos that should not be anything other than private that are on his additional channel. The only videos I can tolerate are the good fusionfall videos. I have no bone with youtubers. I would like to hear your thoughts on youtube
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: