GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
September 24, 2018, 02:55:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: I log on every month or so at 3AM just to make tiny adjustments to the code and no one notices.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Familiars RP

Pages: 1 ... 285 286 287 [288] 289   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Familiars RP  (Read 10049 times)
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

Curiouser and Curiouser...

View Profile
« Reply #4305 on: December 06, 2016, 06:01:16 am »

/Deblin watched her depart with wide eyes, unsure of how to respond to the girl's actions. However, he knew he had to uphold his own advice, so he began to gather his things for the journey ahead/

*~*~*~*~*

/The group was silent as they traveled outside of the city, Korin remaining at the back of the group as she helped Ambrose along through his limping. Despite her actions, she did not allow herself to make contact with anyone in the group...even Annie. Deblin stayed in the middle, trying his best to keep a watchful eye on everyone as they moved/
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #4306 on: December 07, 2016, 05:12:47 pm »

/Annie constantly kept glancing at Korin, worried for her. She hoped to talk with Korin, but Annie couldn't find the right timing or words. After twenty minutes of the team traveling the long road of the outskirts of the city in complete silence, Annie finally touched Ambrose's shoulder and gave him a gesture to try and talk with Korin, doing so without Korin noticing./

/Annie mouthed/: Say something.

/Aaron and Deblin had traveled quite a ways up the road, near enough to the girls and Ambrose to protect them, but the brook near the path was a loud enough to cover any quiet conversation, which the knight hoped to pick up. Aaron glanced up to Deblin/

/Aaron/: Do you think what happened was wrong?

Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #4307 on: December 09, 2016, 06:09:20 am »

/Ambrose saw Annie's pleas and glanced down at the redhead helping him along, her gaze forward to avoid his eye. The man frowned at this, trying his best to come up with what to say in the situation. He knew it had to be hard on her. Seeing someone die right in front of her. Perhaps it was the first time she'd seen something happen like that/

/Ambrose/: Korin my dear. Are you alright?

/The redhead continued to look forward and not interact with them/

*~*~*~*~*

/Deblin was unsure of how to answer the question/

/Deblin/: I think we gave them ample time to back off. I think we were trying to protect ourselves and- you know what, I think we're trying so hard to get away from this life but we just keep digging holes for ourselves here. We have to leave this world for Ambrose's soon. We have to. Or else I don't think we will be able to flee from Sasha ever again.
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #4308 on: December 10, 2016, 02:39:04 am »

/The knight nodded in agreement as he glanced behind his shoulder, his eyes catching Korin's downcast expression. Something tugged on his heart then./

/Aaron/: In the moment, I didn't question taking Rory's life, Deblin. I didn't even hesitate. And I did something that Sasha taught me...

/He chuckled as his lips twisted into a crooked and unsettling smirk/

/Aaron/: I chose to kill her without second thought. Even as we fled, I didn't care. It wasn't until I saw it in Korin's eyes that I saw it in myself. The worst part? I could see Sasha smiling her praises to me... As if this was one of her tests that she sent for me to accomplish. So believe me when I say I want nothing more than to leave this realm.
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #4309 on: December 12, 2016, 01:16:14 pm »

/Deblin's eyes fell to his feet at the man's words. He knew that feeling all too well. They had to leave soon. They had to break Sasha's hold/

/Deblin/: We're getting out of here for sure. But before we do...we gotta talk to these girls. I think we owe them that much.
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #4310 on: June 19, 2017, 03:49:49 pm »

/Aaron's eyes fell to the dust path before he ever so slightly glanced over his shoulder to the girls./

/Aaron/: You say "we", but you mean me...
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #4311 on: June 19, 2017, 04:03:51 pm »

Deblin/: No...I mean we...because there's plenty we have done to this point these girls should know about...theres plenty that they need to know...I don't want to hide this from them if they are doing so much to help us...

/He frowned at how open he was being with this man/

/Deblin/: They need to know who we are...and if they want to continue moving forward with us..
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #4312 on: June 19, 2017, 04:19:58 pm »

/Aaron/: You mean tell them about our life with Sasha? Every crime, killing, and-No.

/Aaron shook his head/

/Aaron/: We tell them that and they will never trust us. How then would we be able to run if they do not trust us?
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #4313 on: June 19, 2017, 04:25:00 pm »

/Deblin/: And how do you expect them to trust us at all now? There is no way they will believe this is the only death caused at our hands...dont be stupid...
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #4314 on: June 19, 2017, 04:39:24 pm »

/Aaron/: No, they both know that we are killers... They're also both innocent and see the best in people... After last night, they're questioning that, which is... understandable. I get it, Deblin. But I'm not willing to crush any hope of trust and unity in this group just because you feel convicted. Besides, I know your past with Sasha is just as worse, if not worse than mine. Think about telling them anything, even something considered small in the eyes of Sasha?
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #4315 on: June 19, 2017, 04:45:02 pm »

/Deblin/: I have no problem airing out my past...because if I don't they will find out in worse ways...you're the one over here crying. What? You scared the girl will run for the hills away from you?
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #4316 on: June 19, 2017, 04:49:13 pm »

/Aaron/: If they run, who will protect them Deblin? Because they will no longer trust us to protect them.
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #4317 on: June 19, 2017, 05:02:10 pm »

/Deblin/: I'm telling you it will be far worse if we-.

/The man paused as he heard shuffling, knowing there would be a visitor joining them/

/Deblin/: Fine...dont tell them everything...see what happens
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #4318 on: June 19, 2017, 05:08:06 pm »

/Aaron/: We don't tell them everything Deblin... Maybe in time, but time isn't a luxury we have.
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #4319 on: June 19, 2017, 05:13:14 pm »

/Soon the group had caught up to them, Ambrose frowning towards them both as Korin remained silent. Her bat Sitzu had long since curled up in his usual nest to grab some shut eye/

/Ambrose/: We need to find a safe place to rest...I fear we won't be able to continue much further.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 285 286 287 [288] 289   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: