GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
September 18, 2018, 01:02:05 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please take the time to read the rules here.
(LOLOLOLOL.)

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Familiars RP

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 289   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Familiars RP  (Read 10049 times)
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

Curiouser and Curiouser...

View Profile
« on: December 20, 2010, 08:26:41 am »

This is going to be a typical "Familiars" Role-Play so the storyline is pretty much this: We live in a world where each person is granted a familiar that lives by their sides throughout their lives. The familiar must be something that goes with your environment and resembles your personality in some way. Post a bio and make sure your characters are ORIGINAL! I'll accept them from there and you can join in. Remember to follow the storyline and read past posts before posting.

Name: Korin
Personality: Very smart from living in a Library in Pellaquinn with her master. Korin tends to be flighty and hyper when given the chance. She enjoys the night moreso than the daytime. She was actually an orphen most of her life and has an exceptional skill at being a thief.
Hair: Red, curly, down to the middle of her back, likes to braid it every so often
Eyes: Crystal Blue
Family: Master Drelo - Owner of the Library
Familiar - Sitzu - Fruit Bat

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

/The smell of old parchment littered the air as Master Drelo dropped another leather-bound classic onto the table where his young apprentice sat in a daze, amazed that the loud boom he had made had not broken her from her thoughts/

/Master Drelo/: Korin? You're not getting anything done I see. Maybe I should dock this from your pay then?

/Korin/: MY PAY?!

/The red-headed girl shot up from her seat as she whined, beginning to pace behind her counter as Master Drelo stood in shock/

/Master Drelo/: I was only kidding, Korin. No need to be so dramatic.

/Korin/: But that wasn't funny Master! Such matters should not be joked upon!

/Master Drelo/: Heh, you never change. I need you to deliver this book to a home on Carpenters Street today at the earliest convenience. So whenever you can, please do.

/Korin/: Who is the recepient?

/Master Drelo/: The master of the home, I believe. The address is on the card I placed in the book. You shouldn't have any trouble finding it. Send your Sitzu to scout ahead if you want.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 02:14:44 pm by Makastar » Report Spam   Logged

Social Buttons

Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 01:26:49 pm »

OT: I figured some of you didn't know what "familiars" mean so I'll just give a little definition of it.

Noun 1. familiar spirit - a spirit (usually in animal form) that acts as an assistant to a witch or wizard.

It doesn't technically have to be only for a witch or wizard, there have been many stories where there are worlds where each person is granted a familiar in their lives.

Korin's familiar is a flighty fruit bat named Shitzu, they go together well because of Korin's sometimes flighty personality.
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 05:43:05 pm »

Name: Antoinette
Personality: Antoinette is a kind and gentle girl (Depending on the mood shes in)
but defiantly has a rough edge. She is very competitive and brave, which is good and mostly bad. Usually gets herself into trouble.
Hair: Her natural color is blond, but she has dyed it to be fiery-blood-red. Usually has it down.
Eyes: Blue
Family: Unknown.
Familiar: A small black, purple-ish dragon named Boglu. 

Hows that? ^ ^
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 01:41:33 pm by Jamie Canyon » Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2011, 08:02:34 am »

OT: A small dragon is completely fine ^_^ I'm going to bring in someone with a Griffin ^_^
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2011, 11:59:46 am »

OT: Ty! I changed my last post. Now I am just going to poke my character out there and see what happens xD Also, what kind of time is this? Like pirates, knights, now...? 

Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2011, 12:33:02 pm »

OT: I love your character and your lil dragon! Go ahead and stick your character in town. The area is mostly modern-day actually, but we sort of have a mix between using technologies of today while also having things such as outdoor marketplaces, etc. Its a very rich timeframe, definitely alternate universe.
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2011, 12:50:08 pm »

OT: Ah, awesome! This sounds like some fun ^_^.

/Antoinette was in the marketplace, adventuring around to see what was being sold. Dodging small children playing in the market place, she managed to get to the door of the library./
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2011, 02:38:48 pm »

/Korin quickly gathered up the leather-bound package and dashed for the main doors, a curious little fruit bat gliding down from the ceiling onto her red curls/
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2011, 02:42:07 pm »

/Antoinette glided up the steps to the Library, opened the door and ran right into the red-headed girl./

/Antoinette/: Oomph!

/She fell backwards onto the ground. Her bag fell and opened with the sound of a moan./

Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2011, 03:00:47 pm »

/The redhead let out a shriek as she flew over the one who had run into her, falling down the steps and sprawling out on them. Her head went onto the top step with a thud, the girl moaning as the fruit bat flew over her worryingly/

/Korin/: Gah! I can never seem to go anywhere without having at least one nasty spill!
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2011, 03:03:58 pm »

/Antoinette/: I am so sorry! Are you alright?

/She helped the girl to her feet./

« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 01:41:04 pm by Jamie Canyon » Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2011, 03:16:27 pm »

/Red curls fell into her field of vision as Korin examined the girl who helped her up. She looked a little bit younger than the redhead, her bag sprawled out on the floor as she helped up Korin/

/Korin/: It's all right, I was bound to trip sooner or later. I'm hoping you didn't hurt yourself though.

/The small fruit bat landed on the red curls once again as he squeaked happily, glad to see his mistress was all right/

/Korin/: You probably can't understand his language but...Sitzu says he's happy that you aren't hurt miss. My name is Korin, and you are?
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2011, 03:35:24 pm »

/Walking towards her bag, Antoinette looked up at the red-head./

/Antoinette/: My name's Antoinette. -Smiles at the fruit bat- I see you have a Familiar with you.

/She waved at the small bat and put her hand out to greet Korin./

Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2011, 04:26:58 pm »

/Korin gladly took the hand, shaking it happily/

/Korin/: Of course, I can't go anywhere without him. He's my precious friend. How about you? Do you have a familiar?
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2011, 10:41:16 am »

/Antoinette glanced down at her bag. Smiling up at Korin she opened the flap of the bag and pulled out a small dragon./

/Antoinette/: This, is Boglu. He's a dragon.

/The small dark dragon was not that big at all. Boglu yawned in the hands of his master blinking itself awake. Realizing a new face was in front of him he crawled on the arm of his master and onto her shoulder, buried under her hair./
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 289   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: