GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
July 19, 2018, 06:47:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: I log on every month or so at 3AM just to make tiny adjustments to the code and no one notices.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Trapped In Toyland RP

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 233   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trapped In Toyland RP  (Read 8013 times)
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

Curiouser and Curiouser...

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2011, 10:50:27 am »

/Kori/: Your name is Sarah?

/Kori could feel the presence help her to her feet and steady her, the redhead's vision slowly returning. The girl next to her was a dark haired girl whom she didn't recognize but she guessed that she was another girl from the library. However, the thing that really caught Kori's attention was the environment she had found herself in. There were no longer stacks of books and shelves towering up to a painted ceiling. No, the two of them were now in the warm sunny outdoors in the middle of a town that seemed dreamlike. The buildings looked like doll houses and made from what looked like candy. It was certainly...strange/

/Kori/: What...the...frick...Where are we?
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2011, 12:58:24 pm »

/Matt's little sister had disappeared and left Matt by the entrance. He pulled his beanie tighter round his head and continued to walk around the library./

/Kayla/: Matt? You won't believe what I jut saw!

/Matt turned his attention to the little girl standing behind her. His sister held a book, large and looked like one of those books in the movies./

/Matt smirks/: And what did you see?

/Kayla/: This book closed by itself. I just walked up to the isle and it... There was a girl over there who was holding the book! I walked past it but I saw a flash and then I turned back and all that was left was the book!

/Matt, convinced she had been reading to many fairy tales, took the book out of her hands./

/Matt/: Don't make up things Kayla.

/Kayla/: No, I didn't make it up! I saw her... and the book...

/After a long pause the girl grabbed the book and opened it. The pages were blank. Nothing was written in it. Matt moved closer to her and the book. Finding nothing but blank pages he grabbed her hand and took the book in his own hands./

/Matt/: See? Nothing...

/Suddenly his words began to echo as a bright light shined out of the book. His sister's eyes grew wide, along with his. A fierce gush of wind blew in front of them and all became peaceful./
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2011, 02:17:32 pm »

/Kori began to panic as the spun around in place, thrusting a finger forward to point at all the buildings surrounding them both. A small gust of wind picked up beside them but Kori chose to ignore the wind, whimpering as she worked herself up/

/Kori/: This can't be real! I must be dreaming! There's no way I fell into Candy Land! I must have been watching too many music videos for that project because I think I'm dreaming about that darn Katy Perry one! Gah! Someone please wake me up! Pinch me! Now! Please! I want my puppy!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2011, 02:51:46 pm »

/Matt squinted at the bright light that had consumed him and his sister. He slowly lifted his light brown eyes to his surroundings./

/Kayla/: WHOA! LOOK OVER THERE MATT!!

/The girl screamed in excitement, pointing and jumping with pleasure./

/Kayla/: Told ya.

/The girl tugged on her hypnotized brother who seemed to have seen a ghost./

/Matt/: What the... This can't be real. Kayla what did you do?

/Kayla/: Nothing. I just opened the book and LOOKIE! We poofed up in some magical world. Hey look over there!

Report Spam   Logged
LastRequiem
Silent Siren

Insane Land's Art&Music User in training

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2011, 10:12:01 pm »

/Sarah/: Yes I'm Sarah. And please calm down o.o. Panicking will get us no where.

/Sarah has already adjusted to her new surrounding environment, but still is in awe at what was in front of her eyes. She pinched Kori since she wouldn't stop screaming. Sarah was squirming with curiosity in the inside yet a little panicked. A gust of wind blew her hair and she looked to her side and sees a tall teenage boy and little girl jumping with excitement./

/Sarah/: o.o Huh? -waves to them- Hey you guys! Are you two okay?!. 

/Sarah/: -directs her attention back to Kori- Okay, now who might you be?

« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 10:15:25 pm by LastRequiem » Report Spam   Logged
Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2011, 10:22:43 pm »

/Kayla skipped over to the girls and waved/

/Matt/: Wait, no Kayla!

/Matt snapped out of his gaze and attempted to grab his sister but she was to quick and skipped on./

/Kayla/: Hello! Where are we? Who are you? How did we get here? How did you get here? Am I dreaming? I hope not.
Report Spam   Logged
LastRequiem
Silent Siren

Insane Land's Art&Music User in training

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2011, 10:29:45 pm »

/Sarah notices the concern brother and cheerful carefree sister that skipped up to them. She smiles casually./

/Sarah/: -calmly says to Kayla's brother- Don't worry. We're in the same situation as you are so we won't bite. I'm guessing you're this girl's brother? -looks back at Kayla- Hi there. I think he called you by the name of Kayla. I'm Sarah. Nice to meet you. Where are we? I'm not so sure myself. Do you guys remember picking up an untitled and empty book by any chance? Then a strong gush of wind, then here?
Report Spam   Logged
Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2011, 10:34:27 pm »

/Kayla nodded as Matthew stood still in shock./

/Kayla/: Yeah, I opened it. I saw you open it and I did the same.

/The little girl looked back at her brother and waved for him to come closer/

/Kayla/: I think he is surprised... He doesn't believe in fairy tales. -Giggles-
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2011, 09:54:04 am »

/Kori felt the pinch given by Sarah and yelped at the sudden pain, jumping away from the dark haired girl and massaging her arm. However, that pinch was enough to calm her down so that Kori could finally take in the surroundings and try to understand where she was/

/Kori/: Ah...more people? Wait...you guys opened the book too? So this isn't a dream? You pinched me and I didn't wake up so I suppose its not...Oh wow...this...this is...

/Kori quickly went silent as she reached into her sidebag, pulling out a handheld camcorder and removing the lens. Without another word, Kori lifted up her handheld and began to film the surroundings, her eyes wide as she began to tiptoe towards the houses/
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2011, 11:59:40 am »

/Kayla skipped over to Kori and looked around wide-eye at everything/

/Kayla/: Why do you have a camera? Have you been here before? Do you too believe in fairy tales?

/Matt shook his head he walked over to his little sister and just started to believe this was all a dream/
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2011, 12:22:07 pm »

/Kori/: You kiddin', if this whole thing is real then I'm making sure I have video evidence of it! Just think, this could become an award-winning piece of footage! Gotta get my academy speech ready for...

/Kori kept rotating her body as she spoke, falling silent as her camera caught Kayla's wideeyed gaze in its field of vision/

/Kori/: You're...not the Sarah girl...Did you say something, Sweetheart?
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2011, 12:37:56 pm »

/Kayla nodded and put out her hand/

/Kayla/: I'm Kayla. I love the color pink and when I grow up I want to be a princess. You?

/Matt grabbed his sister's hand/

/Matt/: Kayla, don't ask... Wait, whats that sound?
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2011, 01:03:25 pm »

/Kori's eyes glanced between the princess and the boy holding onto the princess's hand, a puzzled look evident on her face. Yet, she acknowledged the question and waved to all three newcomers quickly before returning her attention to the camera/

/Kori/: I'm Kori. Not qualified to being a princess but I do make good movies about them. Guess you're the Princess's brother? And Dark-haired girl is Sarah right? Nice to meet you all, especially if this turns out to be not a dream.

/Kori turned her camera towards where the mysterious noise was coming from, keeping her eye on the viewfinder as she spoke/

/Kori/: Anyone wanna fill me in? What's going on? What's that sound? Are we really in Katy Perry's music video?
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2011, 01:23:08 pm »

/Matt chuckled/: I don't think this is Katy Perry's music video.

/Kayla/: Hello!! Anyone here?! I'm Kayl-

/Matthew covered his sister's mouth/

/Matt/: Kayla, you can't just yell out your name! Kori I think we are about as clueless as your are...
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2011, 01:43:06 pm »

/As Matt spoke, Kori had caught movement and her viewfinder and was dashing off towards on of the buildings. The film student called out as she swiftly leapt over the fence, leaving the others in a daze as she chased whatever it is she saw/

/Kori/: Come back! I just want to film you!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 233   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: