GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
May 24, 2018, 06:43:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 404 - Announcement Not Found.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Trapped In Toyland RP

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 233   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trapped In Toyland RP  (Read 8013 times)
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

Curiouser and Curiouser...

View Profile
« on: December 16, 2010, 09:46:10 am »

Since the holidays are here, I got this idea for a new RP that I hope you guys will all enjoy ^_^ It really helps though if you know the storyline of 'Babes in Toyland' before posting though so make sure to look it up ^_^

Some rules to this RP, I prefer that you create original characters only. I'll bring in characters as NPCs that I might give permission for others to control as well. We'll see how it goes. Also, please ask before trying to make any huge changes. And no god-moding! Thanks!

Post a bio here to join, I'll accept you as soon as I can ^_^

Name:
Special Talents: (These aren't Super Powers, they are just talents that your character excels in)
Hair:
Eyes:
Bio:

*~*~*~*~*

Name: Kori McLain
Special Talents: Filming
Hair: Red, wavy, stacked in the back, comes just above her shoulders
Eyes: Green
Bio: A girl who's lived in Manhattan with her well-to-do family all her life, Kori is mainly interested in filming and becoming a famous director. She spends a lot of time in the library, which is where she encountered the portal...

*~*~*~*~*~*

/The snow dropped down from the gloomy clouds above while Kori pulled her jacket tightly around herself, running through the crowds of people towards the library. There were people all around lugging around wrapped presents, getting ready for the holiday. Kori just rolled her eyes and continued on, hoping to be out of the storm soon/

/The teen finally made it to the steps of the library, careful not to slip as she bolted up them into the building. The heat was appreciated as Kori walked into the main hall of the library, smiling as she nodded to the Librarian at the front desk/

/Librarian/: You're back again, Ms. McLain? What are you hunting for, today?

/Kori/: Just some more books on filming today probably. We'll see what turns out after the search.

/Kori trotted over to the section she knew the filming books would be and began to skim the shelves happily/

/Kori/: Let's see...anything interesting...so far I've read them all...oh wait, hmm...?

/Kori blinked at a particular treasure on the bottom shelve, knowing immediately that it was out of place. The teen lowered herself to the ground as she pulled out the book from the others, lifting it up and glancing at the cover. No title. That was certainly strange/

/Kori/: Weird...

/Kori skimmed through the pages for a moment, blinking in confusion. They were all blank. Not even a scribble adorned the tattered parchment/

/Kori/: Must be some type of journal or something that no one's used yet. Weird indeed. I should show it to the Librarian...

/Kori began to stand up but felt the world around her spin as she did. Dizzy? That was certainly another strange occurance. Kori groaned as she reached for her head, feeling her body fall backwards as her world went black. It was certainly the start of a strange day.../
Report Spam   Logged

Social Buttons

Spike Spiegel
The Bounty Hunter

How Much Are u Paying For The Bounty Again?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2010, 09:54:18 am »

Name:Spike Spiegel
Special Talents:Can see stuff with his eyes
Hair:green-ish black-ish
Eyes:Black and red (only turns red if he  gets mad)
Bio: was in a lab where there did expertement and broke out to see what a normal life would be

« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 06:49:42 pm by Spike Spiegel » Report Spam   Logged

R.I.P Raul u were a good friend
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2010, 10:22:41 am »

Name:Spike Spiegel
Special Talents:Can see the future in one eye and ther past in the other eye
Hair:green-ish black-ish
Eyes:red
Bio: was in a lab where there did expertement and broke out to see what a normal life would be

OT: Spike is an anime character and not an original character. Please create an original character for this RP.
Report Spam   Logged

Spike Spiegel
The Bounty Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2010, 06:50:12 pm »

OT:there i change it is that beter?  Undecided
Report Spam   Logged

Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2010, 07:04:28 am »

OT: It's not an original character Ziggy, its way too close to the original Spike Spiegal. Please make the character more original.
Report Spam   Logged

Spike Spiegel
The Bounty Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2010, 06:02:39 pm »

OT:its spiegel not spiegal thank u very much and ill change it
Report Spam   Logged

Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2010, 02:20:47 am »

OT: All right Spike, you don't have to be rude. I've known about and have watched Cowboy Bebop more than you have considering I've been watching it since it was coming out of Japan. Your character is still TOO MUCH like Spike, please make it more original. Thanks!
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2010, 08:10:35 pm »

Name: Leah
Special Talents: Unknown
Hair: Just above the shoulder short, curly, dark brown (Almost looks black).
Eyes: Brown.
Bio: Leah is a strait A student who has always clicked with school work. She would rather be hanging out with a good book then anything else and hates a smart Alec. She loves adventure and thrives for thrill. Shes come over to Manhattan for a school field trip.

/Leah stood by the library's entrance looking for the familiar face of her mom. She had been waiting for more then a half an hour now for her mom to come and pick her up. Leah gave up eventually and headed back in the library for some warmth./
« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 11:25:49 am by Jamie Canyon » Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2010, 07:42:12 am »

OT: Nice profile Jamie ^_^

/It took Kori a few moments to finally regain consciousness, sitting up from the ground while she gripped her head. Everything was dizzy but she could tell that her surroundings had gotten...brighter?/

Report Spam   Logged

LastRequiem
Silent Siren

Insane Land's Art&Music User in training

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2010, 11:11:55 pm »

Name: Sarah Reaun
Special Talents: Dancing and Acting (prefers dancing yet loves both)
Hair: Dark brown that fades downwards caramel/orange. Hair is a few inches past her shoulders.
Eyes: Brown orange hazel
Bio: Sarah is an outgoing and happy person. She is in New York for a dance program at a music school for the semester. Sarah likes to explore and hang out with friends. Sarah usually is listening to her ipod most of the time. Sarah was in the library studying when she found the portal.

/After grabbing the last book the student needed to study on, Sarah slowly and cautiously carried the large stack of thick books back to one of the tables the library had for people to study at. As usual she was listening to her ipod again and the song Face Down by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus just came on when she arrived at the table and have set her books down. Sarah started to dance around a bit until one of her earphones got yanked out of her ear and she stopped dancing. The surprised dancer came face to face with one of the Library's assistant standing beside her with an annoyed expression./

/Assistant/(scream/yell): No dancing in the library!

/Sarah sheepishly smiled and laughed as she looked around and gave a sigh of relief that very few were looking at her./

/Sarah/: Sorry Ma'am. I'll try not to do that again.

/The assistant left and Sarah went back to studying for her exams./
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 11:15:12 pm by LastRequiem » Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2010, 07:12:10 am »

OT: Nice profile guys! Now get your characters to that portal and we'll go from there ^_^
Report Spam   Logged

LastRequiem
Silent Siren

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2010, 02:39:53 pm »

/A few minutes later, Sarah realizes she forgot to get a book she needed to study on and went back to get it. Just as she turned a corner into an aisle of books stacked on shelves, the dancer's eyes immediately directed her attention to the book with no title lying on the ground. Sarah walked over to the untitled book and picked it up to flip through its pages which turned out blank. Confused, she was about to close the book until a wave of dizziness hit her. She shut her eyes and dropped the book while her hands flew to a nearby shelf to steady herself, but the pain wouldn't leave. Then, she felt her legs gave away beneath her as she lost conscious./
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2011, 03:39:59 pm »

OT: I'm back and ready to Rp!

/Kori's vision was slowly becoming clear as she felt the presense of someone else near her/

/Kori/: Who's there? I can't see!
Report Spam   Logged

LastRequiem
Silent Siren

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2011, 09:59:48 pm »

/Sarah wakes up and immediately after hearing someone shout and notices her surroundings were not books of the library. She regained her vision a few seconds later and sees a girl./

/Sarah/: Um.... What just happened? And hey, are you okay? It's alright, it's just me.

/Sarah gets up and helps Kori steady herself./

« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 10:01:30 pm by LastRequiem » Report Spam   Logged
Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2011, 11:24:46 pm »

OT: Okay, lets get this rolling shall we?
Now I hope you don't mind but I think I will change my profile from a girl to a guy.

Name: Matthew Carson
Hair: Dark brown hair that's shaggy. Not to long.
Eyes: A light brown.
Bio: Matt is a quiet young man who sticks to his own business. He has four older brothers and one younger sister. Lately his family has been breaking apart for his parents are deciding to divorce. As if it wasn't bad enough having his brothers picking on him and everyone else around them. He tends to stay close to his sister, always looking out for her making sure he can protect her when trouble comes her way.

Name: Kayla Carson.
Hair: Dark brown, somewhat curly.
Eyes: Dark brown.

/Matt climbed the icy stairs to the Library following his little sister who had dragged him there. She held his sleeve and bundled closely to him as she smiled at the large building. The small ten year old loved to come here and always tried to persuade Matthew into going with her. Matt enjoyed reading but struggled as he had dyslexia. Matt opened the door for the rosy cheeked girl and she squealed as she pulled down her hood and ran to the Children section./
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 10:01:42 pm by Jamie Canyon » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 233   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: