GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
July 16, 2018, 11:11:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please take the time to read the rules here.
(LOLOLOLOL.)

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Holiday RP: summer

Pages: 1 ... 204 205 206 [207] 208   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holiday RP: summer  (Read 7536 times)
Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #3090 on: June 19, 2017, 04:06:32 pm »

/Ken/: Whatever the answer is... You two did a good job bringing her in. After all these months of tracking her, I know without a doubt it would've been longer if we hadn't placed you two on this mission.
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

Curiouser and Curiouser...

View Profile
« Reply #3091 on: June 19, 2017, 04:14:53 pm »

/Kyle gave a grin to the man before pain foiled his expression, the doctor then turning his attention on the man/

/Ken/: Your arm will need to be handled carefully. I will need to turn my attention fully on this one. The girl is fine for now. She should be monitored however.
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #3092 on: June 19, 2017, 04:27:22 pm »

/Ken noted that he would tend to the girl as soon as Kyle was taken care of. As he tended to the boy's arm though, his eye was caught on the movement of his pen in his pocket. It had suddenly unlatched itself from his pocket and began to float near his face. As Ken looked about the room, the instruments and medical tools had also taken to the air./

/Movement was heard from where the girl was lying on the table, her head shifting side-to-side before she began to mutter with gritted teeth, yet her eyes were closed/

/Lynn/: Let me go! Let me go!

/The moniters began to float above their tabletops and just as Lyn grasped the medical bed's edges with whitening knuckles, the door slammed and locked/
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #3093 on: June 19, 2017, 04:35:31 pm »

/Rae scanned around the room, an uneasy sort of pressure building up all around them. She followed each floating object with stride before she carefully moved to the girl's side/

/Rae/: What do we do?
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #3094 on: June 19, 2017, 04:44:06 pm »

/Ken shook his head as he glanced around, accessing the situation/

/Ken/: I do not know, this is a new situation and a new power. She must believe she is under attack, yet she is asleep... Rae, why don't you... talk to her... Calm her in some way.

Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #3095 on: June 19, 2017, 04:53:42 pm »

/Rae gulped at the suggestion before inching close to the girl/

/Rae/: Hey there sweetie...its me...Rae...you are gonna be ok...no one is here to hurt you...
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #3096 on: June 19, 2017, 05:03:57 pm »

/The girl's eyes opened and she jolted up in a sitting position, gasping for air. As she did, everything in the room collapsed. Tools fell on the floor, the monitor fell on the table but then tipped over and shattered near Ken's feet, the noise at first loud before only Lynn's gasps could be heard in the room. All eyes stared at her, the look in their eye something that was all too familiar to Lynn. They were scared of her/

/Lynn looked up to Rae/

/Lynn/: I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean...

/The room was a mess of glass, metal, and scattered tools and pens./
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #3097 on: June 19, 2017, 05:16:18 pm »

/Rae was quick to grab the girl's hand as she grinned/

/Rae/: Don't worry about it. That was amazing! But you seemed so scared. I was worried about you!
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #3098 on: June 19, 2017, 05:39:18 pm »

/Ken/: This is perfectly normal my dear.

/Ken assured her with a small safe smile./

/Lynn/: Normal? How is any of this normal?!

/She looked at the two who seemed too calm to be real./
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #3099 on: June 20, 2017, 06:26:27 am »

/Rae grinned at her words before holding out her hand, allowing sparks of electricity to dance along her palm/

/Rae/: Well, it's normal for our team anyway.
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #3100 on: June 20, 2017, 02:35:07 pm »

/Curious green eyes fluttered at the sight of the electricity flowing between the girl's fingers, her breath was caught but she soon released a relaxing breath and her shoulders eased. Ken paused from his work on Kyle's arm and eased his way toward Lynn./

/Ken/: I am a doctor... My name is Ken. I'm just going to check and see if you are stable enough to be moved to a more comfortable room... Is that alright?

/Lynn had glanced at Rae in that moment of deciding, nodding as she felt eased by their presence./

/Lynn/: Alright...
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #3101 on: June 21, 2017, 06:14:26 am »

/Rae closed her palm as she smiled at the girl, hoping she was providing some sort of comfort as she nodded/

/Rae/: I'm here for you every step of the way sweetie!

/Kyle glanced over through his pain, pleased to see at least some calmness returning to the group/
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #3102 on: June 21, 2017, 12:42:10 pm »

/Ken/: Well... Looks like you only have a couple scrapes and bruises, nothing serious though.

/Ken took off his specs and smiled at Lynn with a nod/

/Ken/: That means you're alright and safe to head to your new room for some rest. Unless, you would rather see around the campus? I could have someone show you around?

/Lynn/: Okay.... sure.

/Ken/: Meredith, call in Jamie and Patrick, will you?

OT: I'm going to add Jamie to the story  Azn I'll add her bio next post too. She is going to be a free-spirit, outgoing, and energetic girl, maybe her and Patrick are somewhat good friends who just end up making fun of each other all the time? Or she could get on his nerve and she just doesn't care haha. Whatever you want.
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #3103 on: June 22, 2017, 06:40:12 am »

OT: Sounds good Smiley we can roll with it however.

/It didn't take long for a pounding stampede to sound in the hallway, both Ken and Kyle cringing at the booming blaze of glory as Patrick kicked through the door and stood proud in the archway. Rae giggled at his entrance, the man offering a quick bow to the occupants before stepping over to his brother and taking in his injuries/

/Patrick/: Hopefully you didn't call me in here to tell me my bro is on the verge of the deep end?

/Ken/: Surely not, I need someone well enough to share the sights of the campus with our new guest here. I'm sure Miss Rae would like to help but I still haven't cleared her from observation. As for Kyle, well, he will be having some work done today.

/Kyle/: Gotta fix me up...it's gonna hurt like hell...

/Patrick/: You'll be fine bro. Just be strong. You know, like me.

/The brothers exchanged a moment of glares and chuckles before Patrick then turned to Lynn with a grin/

/Patrick/: Yeah no worries. I'll be able to show the little miss around. Heh, no worries at all. I should count my blessings you'd allow me to share the sights with such a lovely-.

/Ken/: I asked Jamie to go as well.

/The older brother paused at these words before narrowing his eyes at the doctor. The relationship between Patrick and Jamie was an interesting one. They were friends but they often clashed in personality. Well to Patrick they clashed...to Jamie, it was clear she was just having too much fun to care/

/Patrick/: You suck Ken.

/Ken/: Can't leave you alone with a girl without you trying to woe her into submission. Figured this was the safest avenue for our dear Lynn.
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #3104 on: June 22, 2017, 05:31:19 pm »

Name: Jamie
Appearance: Blonde hair, short pixie cut, blue eyes.
Power: Mind Reader
Bio: Jamie's power has great potential, but she hasn't quite been able to tap into her full potential yet. Ken says she has a long way to go. But for now, she's able to read minds to the point of a good combat training, which gives her an advantage in a fight, but she isn't strong enough to use the power fully.

/A snicker came from the door way, a pixie cut blonde appearing with a stylish smirk on her face./

/Jamie/: You called doc?

/Ken nodded as he turned to Lynn, giving her a hand and helping her off the table before gesturing to the two in front of him./

/Ken/: Lynn, this is Patrick and Jamie. They are just like you, gifted beyond imaginable, and they will be showing you around. Patrick, Jamie, take care of her. She may be a little unstable. I believe Meredith roomed her with Rae for now, show her just the necessities then. I'll be here helping these two, but call on Meredith if anything... happens. 

/Jamie/: For sure, dude.

/Jamie smiled over to Lynn. Ken eyed the girl to see if she was okay, which Lynn caught everyone staring at her in this moment so she smiled and nodded/

/Lynn/: Right... Yeah, sounds good.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 204 205 206 [207] 208   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: