GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
May 21, 2018, 12:08:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 404 - Announcement Not Found.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Holiday RP: summer

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 208   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holiday RP: summer  (Read 7536 times)
Spike Spiegel
The Bounty Hunter

How Much Are u Paying For The Bounty Again?

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2010, 07:01:06 pm »

hmmm this is the place well beter go inside and get my bounty -five mins later comes out of the building with the guy his after and was shot- -walks by store where the girl was- hmm there's the police station but beter get some help i think am done for -see someone comeing- is that u girl?
Report Spam   Logged

R.I.P Raul u were a good friend
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

Curiouser and Curiouser...

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2010, 08:43:13 am »

OT: Well, since your bro isn't really telling us a story I have an idea we can do Jamie ^_^ Wanna hear it?

/Rae/: Aw Kyle, you're being a pain you know that! A big ole stick in the mud!

/Kyle glanced up from his book in hand, glaring at the girl as she stuck her tongue out at him/

/Kyle/: I wonder sometimes if you're just some kid trapped in an adult body. Honestly, how old are you again? Do I need to drop you off at a daycare?

/Rae/: Jerk...

/Rae pouted while she slumped over to the couch, lifting up her jacket and slipping it on carefully/

/Rae/: You know...you promised that you'd go with me Ice Skating today...

/Kyle/: I don't recall that...

/Rae/: You do so! You know you promised to do it!

/Kyle groaned inwardly, knowing that the girl would not stop pestering him until she got her way. Rae was right though, Kyle promised her yesterday while on their way home from classes that he would take her skating today. Darn them both for passing by the chilled rink on their way home/

/Kyle/: Fine...Fine...just let me finish this chapter first...
Report Spam   Logged

Spike Spiegel
The Bounty Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2010, 10:01:03 am »

hmm guess not ill just go to the police staion and drop off him and get my reward
Report Spam   Logged

Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2010, 10:30:05 am »

/Kyle looked up from the pages once again, seeing Rae pouting impatiently while waiting on him to finish reading/

/Kyle/: Jeez, can't you wait a few minutes? I really want to finish this chapter!
Report Spam   Logged

The Tech Teen
S-147
Exclusive Member

wait WAH!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2010, 11:02:37 am »

{OFT :sorry i have been busy with stuff(school, x box , fever the holiday special lol) well i dont have a big story yet i knew if you joined maka you will let it roll. but i have one thing that must happen EVIL SNOW MEN WITH CHAINSAWS and i think you should have your OWN person}
Report Spam   Logged

needs moar cowbell

Steam:techteen
Gaming Tag(xbox live): The Tech Teen
Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2010, 11:50:38 am »

OT: I would love to hear your story Maka! ^ ^  Do tell! For I won't post unless I know where I'm going with this.
Report Spam   Logged
Spike Spiegel
The Bounty Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2010, 06:51:49 pm »

OT:so what happening now?
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2010, 07:01:12 pm »

OT: Well the story I guess has been paused because we are looking for  reason? Dunno... I will just be some girl with special powers walking around using them. Lol. Until Maka tells us her cunning idea. I think I have an idea on what she is going to say.

-Lynne stood back up and found the hundred dollar bill in her book. She looked confused but then put the money in her pocket. The girl walked over to some man ringing a bell holding a red bucket. She smiled and dropped the money in the bucket-

Unknown man: Thank you miss and Merry Christmas!

Lynne: Merry Christmas!

-She smiled and walked on toward the ice rink-
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 07:08:23 pm by Jamie Canyon » Report Spam   Logged
Spike Spiegel
The Bounty Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2010, 07:18:08 pm »

hmm this will do for the toy for my family and the kids in foster homes
 sops the girl that he gave the hundred to. -looks at paper that the police staion gave him and see the guys that is wanted- hmm guess my job never ends -see the futrue in his and see the girl he gave getting shot- runs and K.O the guys wow now am tried oh it u sorry i bumed into so u okay?
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2010, 07:20:39 pm »

-Lynne jumped back startled- ... Yeah. Fine. Thank-you.... -She looked around uncomfortably- Not to be rude but what are you doing here?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 07:20:55 pm by Jamie Canyon » Report Spam   Logged
Spike Spiegel
The Bounty Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2010, 07:25:20 pm »

oh well umm... well this is going to sound werid but i can see the futrue in this eyes -points to left eye- and i can see the past with this one -points to right eye- and well i saw u get shot so i came over here to save u and this guys knows am a bounty hunter and so i guess he was going to use u as a hustage and going to kill u so yea and also i wanted to ice skate i never really tried so i was going to please dont laugh... well am going to the police staion a put this sumbag away well whats your name?
Report Spam   Logged

Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2010, 07:10:33 am »

OT: Gather round, children, gather round and I'll tell you my story! -sits by a fireplace with a large bound book- This is the story of the christmas RP! lolz! Well, we can start it off with a simple christmas eve, everyone's hustling and bustling to get their christmas shopping done before the hour Ole St. Nick arrives. As night marches on, the streets begin to empty as snow tumbles down from the sky. All seems at peace...but a few people must come together during this night to assure the peace is there to stay.

Something was in the city, threatening to take away the holiday cheer from everyone and everything. And that threat will stop at nothing to get its way...and is ready to destroy the entire city if it has to. Thus, our characters come in and kick some butt! DUNDUNDUNDUNDUN! We can add to the storybase as we go, make it more thrilling. Just spitballin' ideas ^_^
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2010, 11:15:07 am »

OT: Alright, I love it! ^ ^  Btw... I am changing my writing style  Embarrassed and sort of copying yours. Hope that's alright?

/Lynne plopped down her bag and unzipped it. She quickly took out her skates and tied them on. She got up and look at them checking if they were fit enough. Lynne shrugged and walk over to the ice/
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2010, 11:35:28 am »

OT: Sweet! And lolz, I saw you post that in another thread Tongue Whatever works for you. I tend to change up my style as I go so no worries ^_-

/It took Kyle a good thirty minutes to finish his chapter since his roommate kept pestering him, causing him to lose his place while reading. The hacker shrugged and quickly layered up for the winter weather, nodding to Rae to signal he was ready to leave/

/Rae/: Yay! Skating!

/Kyle/: Yippee...

/Rae ignored Kyle's sarcasm as they both left their apartment and headed for the skating rink, getting there in a five-minute walk/

/Kyle/: You sure you want to skate? You're not very good at it.

/Rae/: Oh please, I'm a natural!

/Rae slipped on her ice skates and cheered, manuevering over to the ice/

/Rae/: See? I'm...!

/Rae's words were silenced as she fell forward, landing face first into the ice. Kyle looked on both in horror and in amusement as he rushed onto the ice, coming to Rae's side/

/Kyle/: You ok, Clutz?
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2010, 01:36:47 pm »

OT: Sweet! And lolz, I saw you post that in another thread Tongue Whatever works for you. I tend to change up my style as I go so no worries ^_-
OT: I really like the way you have written things so I thank you for letting me copy you. Smiley

/The ice rink had been busy full of kids and parents playing with their children. Lynne had had her eye on two people when they entered the rink. One of them had slipped and had a face plant, the other just stood their watching. Lynne skated a little closer to them, dodging other wild skaters on her way./
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 208   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: