GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
January 17, 2021, 06:43:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 👌☜🕈✌☼☜ ⚐☞ ❄☟☜ 💣✌☠ 🕈☟⚐ 💧🏱☜✌😐💧 ✋☠ 💣☜💣☜💧📬

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Lost To Be Found

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lost To Be Found  (Read 103 times)
Lucky Girl

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« on: July 30, 2010, 11:58:25 am »

Prologue:

Carter Anderson: A 16 Year Old Teen who is usually quiet but loves her family and her life. She is twins with her Brother Cade who is a total opposite of her. She is quiet and very shy but brave. He is bold and very friendly but also brave. Cade’s dream is to be a warrior. He plays football and is a strait A student. He has many friends and is pretty popular.  Carter on the other hand, loves writing stories and painting. She does not play a sport and struggles in many of her subjects and hardly anyone notices her in school. Her Parents both own a business of Real-estate agents. Her younger brother Kyle is 7 years old and is very much like Carter. But he is different in the same way. He is quiet and shy but very friendly. He loves video games but also loves reading. Carter’s family and her live in Townsville Park.

Where the story picks up: Carter’s parents, Adam Anderson and Emily Anderson, Just dropped off Cade at football practice and on there way to there job of Real-estate agents. Carter is walking home after school as Kyle is at home playing video games.

Chapter One:  Uncertain

Carter was walking by the football field as she saw her brother talking to the team mates. She stopped a moment to watch him and wondered if he would see her. She slid her hands in her jean pockets and sat down on a bench near the field. Her dark black hair waved in the Autumn wind as she watched the Football team practice. She looked up in the sky watching the grey clouds move around. She then squinted as she saw a unusual shape. It was also an unusual color... Green in fact. The clouds then moved over the object leaving Carter to her thoughts. ‘Probably just my imagination. ‘

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“ Hey, Cade! “
A voice screamed out. Cade swirled around to find the team Captain, Tod running up to him.

“ Dude you ready for that test tomorrow? “ Tod said holding a football with one hand and his helmet with the other.
 Cade smiled and said. “ Are you kidding me. I have been studding for that test ever sense Tuesday... last week! “
 Tods face looked  nervous as his thoughts ran through is head. Probably thinking he would fail as usual. But he quickly shook it off and looked over Cade’s shoulder.
“Hey, Isn’t that your sis over there? “

Cade then turned to where Tod was looking and saw his sister looking over at him smiling. He smiled and motioned her to come over.

“ Yeah... She is suppose to be at home watching my little brother. “

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Carter hopped over the fence and walked over to her brother. She smiled as she approached him. She then said shyly.  “ Hey Tod. “ 
  She gulped as she said it and knowing how popular he was she was expecting him to just ignore her but then Tod smiled at her and let out a little laugh.
“ Heh hi Carter. You look ni- UMPH “

Cade and Carter both jumped back both surprised. It seemed as if one of the team mates was trying to catch the ball when he knock over Tod and tumbled to the ground with him.  Tod jumped to his feet and looked over at the team as they laughed there heads off. He then looked over at Carter who was trying not to bust up laughing. Before anything else happened Carter exhaled and said

“ Well I better be getting home now. See you later Cade. “ Carter ran back to the bench where she was sitting and then walked along the sidewalk of Townsville Center.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She walked through her neighborhood as the rain started to fall. Carter then put up her hood and walked in her driveway to her house.

“ Hey Carter, long time no see.”
Carter  spun around seeing a young man sitting on her front porch wearing a black jacket with black jeans. His hair was blond and long covering his dark blue eyes. Carter recognized the voice.

“ Did not expect to see you here John. What are you doing here? “

John pulled back his blonde bangs and looked up to the bright blue eyed girl. “ I just wanted to see if you were okay. “                                             

The rain now pouring down as the two teens stared at each other.

“ Well I’m fine. But I am getting a little worried now sense you showed up. “ 
She had her hands in her jacket and her hood fell off during her sprint to her house.

“ Well I have this funny feeling, you know the one I get when a storm is about to come? But this feeling is a little more. Something is
coming. “

Carter then got closer to John and said.
“ Well then tomorrow I’ll bring an umbrella. Thanks for the warning. “

Without a reply she  passed him and went inside and slammed the door. She was in a mood as thoughts returned from when she met John. He started a club that she was in. The club would try to be like heros but a year later it fell apart. They had much adventures though. She loved the thrill of it.

Carter then sighed seeing Kyle playing around on his game system, she smiled and said.  “ Hey Kyle I’m home! “ 

She moved her way to the couch where Kyle sat. She sat down watching her brother playing some Mario game.  His eyes were glued to the Tv as he dodged Mushrooms and Turtle looking things.
“ Hi sis. “  Kyle said without even looking at his sister.

After a hour of watching him dodge mushrooms and jump over drain pipes Kyle yelled out. “ Oh n-no! Oh man! “

It seemed Mario got hit by the mushroom and Kyle lost his last life. Kyle then shut off the game and the Tv. Carter hugged Kyle and Kyle gave a big hug back.

“ So when is mom and dad coming home Carter? “ Kyle asked.
 Carter looked at her watch. “ About a half an hour. And Cade will be home in a couple minutes at least he better be. “

She stood up and walked her way to the fridge opening it to find the OJ and poured herself a cup.
“ One of his buddies is dropping him off or something. “
 Kyle then slouched on the couch and looked out the window that was near the Tv. He was very quiet for some reason. Carter then realizing her brother was in doubt.
“ You okay bud? “ She was half way through her beverage but set it down on the counter.
 “ I don’t feel so good...” 
“ You feel sick? “ Asked Carter.
“ No I feel like something is going to happen. I want mom and dad to come home. “ 
 Kyle was almost in tears. Carter was very confused. She was wandering why her brother was being so dramatic. She then started thinking of John and how he felt something was about to happen. But her thoughts were interrupted as her cell phone rang.  She flipped her phone up and answered.

“ Hey Cade. Where are you? You were suppo- “

She was interrupted to an unusual voice. “ Uh yeah this is Tod. I am just using his phone. “   Carter’s eyes widen.    “ Oh uh, Hey... Is there a reason why your on my brothers phone? “ 

“ Yeah sorry um he is driving so he told me to Call you. We are in your front yard. “
 Carters eye brows raised as she walked to the front door and looked to the window near the entrance. She saw her brother leaning against the car with Tod and another team mate talking outside. She hung the phone up and went outside.

“ Uh hey guys. Where have you been? “

So thats my story. I want to see what you guys think of it and then I will write the next chapter. ^^ I have a few ideas for the next one but if you have an idea for my fan fic please oh please share! lol Also here is a question... What character from Fusion fall should I add? Like Ben Tenyson, Numah one, Didi, and so on. Any of them. I will put them in. So hope you enjoyed the chapter.
Report Spam   Logged

The darkness will overcome you, yet the light will free you...

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mtnboy97
Exclusive Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2010, 12:04:42 pm »

great job!! im excited for the new chapter Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

If you cant find the bright side of life, polish the dull side.
Lucky Girl

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2010, 12:11:47 pm »

I am not doing anything next week so I will try to write the next chapter. But I am glad you liked it Zok Zok.
Report Spam   Logged

Jamie Canyon
A Surviving
Ultra Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2010, 01:06:59 pm »

I loved the story! Very interesting! I want to see more so get to it! Cheesy
I am also curious about the main person. carter. She sounds so interesting. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Lucky Girl

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2010, 01:33:14 pm »

Wow thank you both for the kind words. I am going to try to make the new chapter soon.
Probably not today but I will try to do it Next week. ^^

But I have started the other  chapter but I have writers block! First chap in and I have writers block! How crazy. So please post some people I should put into the story.

cartoon network characters.

You character in Fusion Fall.

^^ Thanks!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 10:09:32 pm by Lucky Girl » Report Spam   Logged

Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

Curiouser and Curiouser...

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2010, 09:47:16 am »

Very interesting story indeed. I'm excited for the next chapter! I hope you don't mind, I'm doing a lil tweaking of some spelling and grammar issues in the Writers Guild for you. I'll be posting it up in a lil bit. All in all though, A very good story ^^
Report Spam   Logged

Snake

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2010, 12:33:34 pm »

wow this is good i can never type like this
Report Spam   Logged
Makastar
Wonderland's Very Own
Administrator
Ultra Member

Curiouser and Curiouser...

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2011, 12:40:31 pm »

I MISS U LUCKY GIRL! And I can't wait for an update. I know school and life are hard for you right now, just keep trucking and everything will be A-OK ^_^
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: