GO DOWN

Ultra Fusionfall Forum
January 18, 2021, 05:40:23 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ✋☞ ✡⚐🕆 ✌💧😐☜👎 💣☜ ☞⚐☼ ✌ ☝☹✌💣👌🕆☼☝☜☼📬 👌🕆❄ ✋❄ ❄🕆☼☠💧 ⚐🕆❄ ✋ 👎⚐☠🕯❄ ☼☜✌☹☹✡ ☜✠✋💧❄📬 🕈☟☜☼☜ ✋ 🕈✌💧 ⚐☼✋☝✋☠✌☹☹✡ 💧❄✌☠👎✋☠☝📬 ✌ 🏱✋👍❄🕆☼☜ ⚐☞ ✌ ☝☹✌💣👌🕆☼☝☜☼ ☼☜💧❄💧 ⚐☠ ❄☟☜ ☝☼⚐🕆☠👎📬

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links wat Staff List Calendar Login Register  

This is my Sonic the Hedgehog fan-fic!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This is my Sonic the Hedgehog fan-fic!  (Read 106 times)
hero2help
Newcomer

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« on: November 14, 2010, 03:04:48 pm »

people from http://fusionfall.forumotion.net/forum.htm know me but this is my
fan-fic!
The Dream Told by: Storm
(Sonic get- wait we're on?) Oh hey, I'm er... WAS Alex Gravis and before I go on I need to tell you how this all happened.
Okay so I went to sleep like in a normal night but I started dreaming... I was in clouds and I saw two people. A boy with spiky black hair with four red highlights... and another boy with a blue spiky winter hat I saw a black leather jacket on the first boy and the blue hat boy looked like he was wearing a "Supersonic Speed" shirt.
They were trying to grab me... I was panicking and falling... my glasses were freezing clod and my hoodie was colder... I was scared the blue kid shouted "Wait!"
I was locked in an oval shaped machine again scared... I heard sound like
shwOOOP! and
chk chk chk CHING!
and so on, lights flashed and the machined opened and I could see light again! But thats when I woke up where I never thought I knew of.

Okay, I left off at where I woke up right? (yeah, Shadow you're in it!) okay when I woke up I said "wh-where am I?" Yeah, I sounded stupid. I heard arguing, something like "Nuh-UH! I can FLY! Top that!" and "Well, I can run so fast I BEAT flying!" oh yeah and "You two are idiots, I'm better than both of you COMBINED!" I got up. I felt like I fell out of a tree. "Hey, Treefallers up!" A white (hedgehog?) said. (Silver quit rushing me, just because I didn't see you doesn't mean you're not important!) I got up "Who are you calling- uh, wait where am I?!" an black hedgehog who looked like the kid with black hair said "well, Falcon head! uh you're in Mobius!" I paused... did he call me a falcon? "Dude, you're? uh...?" the blue hedgehog said, who was totally the boy with the ski hat! I knew that! "How about we call him Birdbrain?" the black hedgehog said. "Shadow! Shaddup! We should call him Storm I mean, he was LOUD when he fell from that tree, Sonic you agree?" I looked at Sonic. "Eh, yeah. Silver you pretty much ALWAYS right" Silver nodded slowly. "Whoa, Whoa, whoa hold the phone! Who am I? I'm not a fa-" I ruffled my feathers, wait... feathers! Oh no... they're right! I thought.
I looked at them fiercely, "Change me back" I cawed "Now." I was REALLY angry, but with falcon eyes I could see far and in the distance I saw bunnys and other things. "Silver... you Silver?" I asked "YOU did this to me... you weren't in my dream...." Silver looked confused but I dived toward him.
(Whoa, we're at the part where... okay) So... I'll start! Well, Storm dived at my and suspended him in the air he gasped and choked... yeah, Shadow got up. he stared behind me. Storm did as well, even Sonic did. I heard a loud PEEEeeeeuu...ZZiP! then I blacked out.

Sonic was over me poking my face then I slapped him. Storm was up overhead... looking for something, "Is he up?!" Storm called down "Yeah!" Shadow answered. I woke up, "What was that?!" I asked... no reply. Until, finally, after Storm came down Sonic began to explain. "Okay... Eggman came! He was just coming down and Storm was trying to escape" Sonic said is a deep tone, Storm made that bird growl again "So Shadow and I, were kind of worried both of you were going to get hit!" Sonic said with great gusto. I almost fainted again another plot? I asked myself. I focused on Storm's details for the first time, he was young no older than 11 and defenatly was fragile. I was feeling guilty and just when I was about to say something when Shadow said "Eggmans up to something and before we travel to any zone, we need to know what he is doing." I nodded in agreement, a reasonable plan. Well, I hope Storm agreed anyway. I grabbed Storms wing, and hoisted him up. His eyes shifted in different colors. I was longing for him to stop with the guilty look but it was genuine sorrow. "Yeah," Storm said "Four peeps on a true adventure"
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mayito
Mexican
Exclusive Member

Yeaaa buddy =]

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2010, 03:28:30 pm »

Hey dude welcome to the forums and nice story
Report Spam   Logged

Anyone want me to have a phrase or pic or something of you in this box... Sig thing... Pm me =P
hero2help
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2010, 03:31:23 pm »

thanks (yeah... Turquoise Angel knows me... kind of... I really know almost everyone here)! You will like my next chapter!
Report Spam   Logged
Mayito
Mexican
Exclusive Member

Yeaaa buddy =]

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2010, 03:40:43 pm »

Alrite Post it up when you can

Btw you know my Character Silver Aztec?
Report Spam   Logged

Anyone want me to have a phrase or pic or something of you in this box... Sig thing... Pm me =P
hero2help
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2010, 03:48:36 pm »

no... wait do you make that silver fan-fic?!  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Mayito
Mexican
Exclusive Member

Yeaaa buddy =]

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2010, 04:06:52 pm »

The Silver Story yea
Report Spam   Logged

hero2help
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2010, 06:43:21 pm »

oh... then yeah
An explanation by a new guy Told by: Shadow
Well, Silver did take a beating and then we explained Eggman to him... right? Then this is where we started off. "So... we need to follow Eggman!" Silver said and Storm looked away "I think... you listen to me" a new voice said. A teal hedgehog popped up right in front of me. "Wazzup" he said "listen I don't got much time-" Sonic looked at him "Hey... who are-" the hedgehog went "Shhh! Storm you know me but Eggman brought you for... you are hosted by someone you will meet later!" I looked at Storm "who is he?" I asked a little nonchalantly. Storm looked uncomfortable "His name is Darron" he looked at him "my best friend"

"Yesss!" Darron cried "You DO remember!" I was a little surprised to say out of the blue "hi you are being possessed by some hero!" I looked at Silver. "oh and Melissa is here too" Darron added. Another Falcon,this time purple, came next to Storm. "So uh... who are we?" Sonic asked "oh! I only know Silver and Storm... Melissa's working on it." Darron replied. Silver puffed out his chest "That's right..." Melissa said quietly. "WHO ARE WE?!" Storm asked excitedly "ehhhh we don't know..." Darron shrugged "Melissa only knows you were possessed, Silver when he was hit by the arrow and Alex in his dream" Storm looked at Darron "I'm fine by Storm" he said. "okay... Storm" Melissa cooed.
Report Spam   Logged
hero2help
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2010, 02:18:50 pm »

(happy birthday to meh tomarrow!)
First Destination! told by: Storm
"Where to next?" Sonic shouted "Lets head to Chestnut Woods!" Melissa said. "Silver?!" I shouted he was looking at smoke. "You see it too?" he asked calmly, "guys we need to go in those woods" I said to Darron and Shadow. Sonic was looking at this rock of some sort while Melissa was pecking at a tree. I took flight, then I saw it... Dr. Eggman, he shouted "someone is the host of Stromwell!" I glared down at Shadow. "Yah hear that?!" I shouted down to Darron and Shadow. Sonic nodded quickly and ran slightly faster than me. Melissa dove down behind me, "Ah!" Eggman shouting looking at me then Silver (yes, you...) Silver was actually following us. "Ah, Stromwell how nice of you to join us..." Eggman said darkly to Silver. Darron frowned and Shadow picked Darron up and ran to Eggman, I was freaked out so I cherry-bombed down to Eggman and the fire. "I will get all the Regek Gems!" Eggman shouted, Sonic gasped and Melissa looked at me "Storm what are we going to do?" I was worried too when a voice inside of me said he won't get away, I'm sure of it.... So I did what I was born to do... break things. I took the weird machine and broke it! When the smoke lifted... Eggman was gone, but he left an odd looked spacecraft. It could hold probably 9 or 10 people, and it wasn't damaged at all. "Storm," Darron said but Shadow intervened and said "The first one is not on this planet"

"Why Chestnut Woods?" Melissa asked as we walked to the trees where I first met Sonic. "The first gem, Theana, is on planet Nemirav" Shadow said grimly, Darron had a clown smile on and said"Heh those are anagrams for-" "No time for that!" Silver snapped. Theana? Ughhh this world is confusing! "Wait, but my question isn't answered" Melissa complained "I don't know, the G.U.N agents never talked about Chestnut Woods" Shadow said. Silver looked at the sky and he light up "Guys Chestnut Woods! I know why! Chestnuts... somethings telling me we need a chestnut!" I smiled something alright.
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2010, 03:18:57 pm »

More bird brains Told by: Silver
Shadow looked for a chestnut and saw one near the base of tree. Shadow tossed it to me who caught it... Sonic hummed something. Storm walked up to me and whispered " I know that something was Stromwell..." I looked at Melissa and Darron who were talking about Eggman. Come on, Silver I chose because you are honest AND brave... the whole package! I shouted "Well OK!" Everyone looked at me... I whispered back to Storm, "Fine,I admit it..." Storm looked relieved "Good it's not just me!"

"HEY! LOSERS!" A voice called "Oh... not him!" Sonic said "It can't be!" Shadow said with a little unworried tone. A green hawk swooped down "Jet...." I grumbled. "Wave... Storm! Get down here!" Wave and the fat albatross Storm landed perfectly behind him. That growling noise our Storm made came back, "Storm stay back!" I shouted. "What you say?!" The one on Jet's side said... "Not you!" I said "Him!" then I pointed to our Storm. Melissa swooped down and looked at Wave "Hi!" Melissa said, Wave looked at her halfheartedly. "I'll call you Alpha!" Jet said pointing to Storm( not the one we had. "Okay..." Alpha said, Sonic looked at Shadow but Shadow shrugged. Shadow,Sonic, and I grabbed everyone and pushed the in the ship... we had eight people. "Hey!" Jet shouted "Shut up we're going to Nemirav!" I shouted back.

We stopped where Sonic said Amy and Tails should be and picked them up... our full party. "Hi guys!" Amy said... then she looked at Storm and gasped and hit him on the head. Alpha looked at Tails and huffed... Tails smiled at me and Sonic and walked to the back of the ship. I woke up Storm after we told everything about what happened. Darron knocked on the ships left wall... "Wow... lame metal!" he said and grinned. Tails was compromising with Jet. Alpha and Storm were talking about Theana... which Alpha appeared to like. (Shut up! you did!) Oh, Wave and Melissa seemed to like each other! Melissa was saying she was a friend of Storms, while Wave just listened. YAY! Field Trip! Stormwell said... I did a mind sigh and thought okay whatever!. Fine... But are you ready? For what? You'll see just stick with Sonic and Shadow
Report Spam   Logged
hero2help
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2010, 01:23:21 pm »

We find out who Storm is Told by: Shadow
Silver came up to me and smiled then looked at the stars... the peace only lasted for a while... and Jet ruined it. "HEY!" Jet screamed at Tails "Well you are" Tails stated, I rolled my eyes. Sonic smiled, too. "GUYS!" I shouted "We're here!" everyone became silent and Wave smiled "Yes! I also like to hear about this planet." Melissa smiled at Wave, I saw Darron smile at the two."Darron we're leaving" I said, "Oh, okay" he replied. We got out and locked the ship "So when are we going to get there?" Silver asked "I don't know" I replied quickly. When we caught up with the rest Storm,Tails,Amy,Melissa,Wave,Jet, and Alpha were all trapped around HUGE eggbots. Then they circled around us,too.

"Well,Well,Well. Who do we have here?" Eggman laughed when he came to us. "Everyone? Trapped? Hoo-hoo-hoo!" he laughed, "Shut up!" Amy shouted "You fat slob, you!" Melissa said after. We started to get tied up and Eggman was gloating about his accomplishment. Yeah, I used gloating. So... Eggman started mumbling and then he said, "So,Graves... hows your host?" I looked at Storm. He looked confused then frustrated "No... I don't want to- ew... thats gross" Storm said with his frustrated face on. Eggman laughed some more, and I looked at Sonic and Silver both of them nodded. Silver broke the rope on all of us and we got ready for combat. Amy took out her hammer, so I had to back away from the falling robots. Wave,Jet, and Tails stated to break off one of the robots heads off. Wave finally broke it off! Silver,Sonic, and I tried to dent up our robot, then we'd rip through it. Finally, we dented it so much it just fell and broke apart. Storm and Melissa started to break off one of the robots arm, while Darron (on the same robot) tried to cut off the other arm. When all the robots were defeated... Eggman was gone. And so, began our first chase!
Report Spam   Logged
hero2help
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2010, 07:42:18 pm »

I spend time with Graves and a planet  Told By: Storm
So... Graves was kind of confusing when he first talked to me. But, I don't think you want to know what he said. When I first fell asleep in the rocket I dreamed. I found myself in a dark cavern with a man. He had dark chocolate brown hair and little kaleidoscope eyes (like me!) He wore a sleek black bike jacket, a gold chain around his neck, and ripped jeans. I stuttered for a moment "G-G-Graves?" I asked nervously. He laughed, I soon realized he wasn't a man. He was a TEENAGER probably 15. "Yes?" he answered, I knit my eyebrows. "So why am here?" I asked looking at the lights and old tattered curtains. "I telling you Theana must be in the hands of Sonic only" Graves said, I knew I couldn't argue. I felt actually a little relieved, I looked at my body. I was Alex Gravis, not Storm.
 I was awakened when we arrived at the old temple thing. I was in my bird body. The temple glowed orange due to planets small but bright sun, I saw the entrance and used my falcon eyes. "Traps" I said "DON't go left" Sonic smirked at went right. I saw that Wave,Amy,Tails,and Shadow stayed in, Lets Go!!! Graves said Okay... I'm being careful, gosh I thought back. He was really interrupting my thoughts. The inside was big and only one room... I heard Eggman in the distance. "Silver think you can get it?" I asked "Yeah" He replied. "Sonic... only YOU can touch it. Just ask how I know" I told Sonic, he nodded slowly. Silver used his powers and dropped Theana in Sonic's hand. "Darron, DUCK!" I shouted he did as a dart went over his head. I heard rumbling... "Jet,Melissa run forward" They did so just before the floor they were on dissipated. Eggman was getting closer, we all ran to the ship. Theana glowed it Sonics hand a little bit, the sun was turning blue. Shadow explained that instead of the setting... well the sun changes tempatures. As I watched Eggman scramble inside, I laughed. Eggman=Dumb Us=super cool! But seriously Eggman? Beat us? Impossible
Report Spam   Logged
hero2help
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2010, 01:32:35 pm »

Gowns for a ball and a shopping mall Told by: Storm
(No... thats not even...never mind) So when we got back to Sonics place we placed Theana carefully. 1 down a bunch to go. be careful Graves warned. I looked at the window, "Jet?", I asked Alpha and Jet turned "Who is Graves?" They exchanged nervous glances. Jet started "Graves was one of the first hero's of Mobius" I looked at him. Jet continued"Graves the Raven-" "Hold on. Raven?" I interrupted. "Yes" he said "Graves the Raven had the unique power to see the future and see what others cannot. So say he could read minds." I gulped. "So, he was kind of a pyschic? So what about Stromwell?" I asked, Alpha answered "Well, Stromwell was Graves brother who helped conquer Mobius from Dargen, who is hosted by Eggman." my eyes narrowed. Alpha went on whiel Jet twiddled his feathers "Stromwell was actually a Raven as well. Though Stromwell had the power to Spin himself into any weapon or danger. Such as... uh, a tornado or a gun. He could even FUSE his weapons together. Like a mace that could turn its needles into hail. This was one of his favorite weapons, it was called. The Hail Mace." I laughed. "Creativity anyone?" I chuckled.

"Guys!" Amy said "I heard theres a new mall!" Tails sneered and Jet,Shadow,and Silver went into hysterics. "Okay...." Sonic said while Wave and Melissa were talking about getting their nails done. "So we're going to a MALL?!" Darron asked anxiously. "Der..." I whispered Darrons ears twitched, "Uhh" Silver asked "Are those BALL GOWN?!" I smiled but looked scornfully at all three of them. Even Graves was in hysterics WOW. She-She think you nee-nee-need to go to a MALL? With GoWnS?! he laughed Shut up I thought. I kicked a little thread and said, "I don't think so Amy... you,Melissa, and Wave can go without us boys." Sonic looked satisfied and Shadow looked at Alpha quietly."LETS GO!" Amy shouted, then she grabbed Sonic (poor guy) and left.
  "Guys." I said "I just realized todays my birthday." Darron blinked "how old are you?" I thought hard "I-I-don't know" I threw in. Alpha smiled, Shadow looked at my like he was in a daze. "Lousy birthday... and on the 16th too!" Silver said. A green light faintly glowed around him. "Happy birthday!" Darron screamed. "YEAH!" I said happily. "Fiesta!" Shadow shouted.
Report Spam   Logged
hero2help
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2010, 09:02:41 am »

Our second crystal! Part 1 Told by: Shadow
(Yeah, I know you're it's your turn but you- oh, yeah.) So I know I said 'fiesta' but whatever. I'm party-goin' sometimes. "Hold on!" Alpha said, Storm sighed "our second crystal? We can't waste any time!" Alpha exploded. "Okay, Okay jeez" Jet said coolly. No not like cool as in awesome, as if. " The second... um. Either planet Ukrin or Suryud. Suryud, which is the planet of" I said then thought "of trees and fruit. Suryud is home to Tropful. I think Ukrid was..." Everyone stared, I like to think about space. "Ukrid was the place of energy. Like force and wind, that planets houses Newdon." I said bitterly. Everyone talked then Jet and Silver all said "Suryud!" but Alpha,Storm, and Tails all said "Ukrin." Oh, and Darron. I thought for a little bit "Ukrin it is!"

Inside the ship, Alpha and Silver slept. Storm was pointing a the stars, making his own constellations. He pointed to Fetio the Warrior and said it was a lamb. Tails quickly corrected him, and I thought Wow.... Jet looked at me and said "You're hiding something." I glanced at him then turned left to avoid and asteroid. "Um... no. But Silver is-" I said but shut my mouth, no one else needed to know. Storm,Sonic,Silver and I only knew that. Oh, and Darron and Melissa. Darron. "Darron!" I shouted, Darron rushed in. "Hey. We almost there?" he asked "three hours and 23 minutes" I replied. I double checked at said it again. Fetio's stars blinked. Stars always blinked on Mobius. Alpha and Silver woke up after a sharp turn away from Nemirav. It was on the way, so they looked confused. "Why are we here?" Silver asked. "It's on the way, dingbat" I laughed.
Report Spam   Logged
hero2help
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2010, 01:14:12 pm »

our second crystal! Part 2 Told by: Shadow
(blah,blah, no one carez!) So we're passing Nemirav. So anyway, after Silver asked me that stupid question, I turned right smoothly. Yeah, pretty boring. Then Alpha looked at another star shape, different from Fetio. "Silver?" Alpha called, "What is that?" Silver rushed over from the backseat and stared into space (literally). "That is no star!" he answered, he was right "a starship" I muttered. "Everyone! Fasten your seat belts!" I called, once everyone did... I flipped to hyperdrive. We zoomed passed the starship and crashed into Ukrin. The ship was fine (thank goodness) and we were fine. I ran away from the gang and started floating, and wind started to blow Darron and Tails away. But luckily Alpha grabbed them before they got too far, "Storm" I called "Can ya get me?" Storm nodded and flew up to me he laughed and flew me down. "What did I tell you?" I said to Jet, "Place of force." We all ran to a ditch only to see a strange place. You know those pictures that looks like some guy is going on side of stairs while the other is upside down? It was like that. Storm and Tails tried to take the stairs, and anti-gravity actually went with 'em. I stuck to the path with Darron and Silver, and Jet and Alpha took air travel. Silver looked at one of the sideways walls and said "So this is the place where Newdon is?" I nodded quickly and replied "the one and only." Darron smirked at a clay gargoyle, then Storm swooped down and kicked it. "Dude?! You could've put us in jeopardy!" Tails said. But behind the broken gargoyle was a narrow indent with a blue pyramid shaped crystal "Newdon"
Report Spam   Logged
hero2help
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2010, 04:11:23 pm »

This is just a little story away from our usual one.
This is not in our heroes adventures
( )= Shadow
' '=Storm
Knuckles
Cream
Jet
Amy Rose
Darron Lock
Side conversation Told by:Silver,Shadow,Storm
Sonic, get me a cheesebur- snap, we're on? Why didn't- don't go sassin' me! well, you can tell your-... uh huh. Seriously?! No, I don't have anything to do! (Yeah, you kinda do) Really? 'Shadow lets get Tails and-' (Naw,lets listen... sh-sh) Wow. I didn't know that. 'You know on earth, it's not good to hide behind mirrors and SPY on people' (well, oh well!) So you just told Sally that?! I can't believe it.... really Knuckles would kill you just as Shadow would for that! (for what?! Details, Details.) So you told Sally who told Cream who told Jet who told Amy who told you?! I'm confused. Gosh, if anyone heard us talk like this...I'd kill 'em. 'See!' (wait Sonic sees us!) 'He's coming, but he stopped and turned around?!' (What the heck, Storm grab that paper he's handing us.)
'It's says: This is from Darron, it's smart to go just a letter back that has been given' (what he didn't give us any letters) 'Key: A=Z. What? Here i'll read the rest. LZLLNSG LNFTK HR VHSG DFFLZM' Hey... Shadow!?!?! STORM?!?!? 'RUN!'
  Print  

Jump to: